all morality is relative

Ok protagonist then.

He’s always against the lead actor.

too busy making his shitty music

youtube.com/watch?v=FA2w-PMKspo

seriously, just listen to this garbage

Too short to play the lead.

He was a good gal in Dallas buyers club

Too skinny and boyishly handsome. Only works in teen short novel novies.

Because he's a wh*te m*le

moms gonna freak

Hi small time hollywood exec here.

Industry usually gives main or "hero" parts to actors who have fulfilled various initiations. That includes sex, Actod guild stuff, and various other things you really don't want to know about.

Leto i'm afraid just does't like following the pecking order and refuses to suck any dick, i'm told. So he gets the bit supporting parts.

He's a cunt IRL, no one wants to work with him as a lead.

lol piss off

he's a hero off screen

But he plays a hero.
He will lead humanity to the stars.

>Dallas buyers club
>Brought aids into the US
>Hero

He's not a not a villain in the movie either. He's litterally saved all life on earth and creates new life forms into existence, that will inherit the earth once humanity is gone.

Yeah I think OP means lead actor.

All the major films he's been in, he's always secondary. Even his version of the Joker was trimmed from Suicide Squad.

Maybe directors don't like him?

He's the lead in Mr Nobody, and fucks his stepsister

Are the rumors about his penis true?

E-even Dicaprio?

>Bring AIDS into the US
>not hero

Came here to post this
Mr Nobody is underrated belgiankino

He's a manlet?

He's a method actor. Completely disappears in the role he is in. When you see a main role guy you basically see the actor playing a role. When you see Leto, you only see his character. When Leto and Hoeks met on set he introduced himself as Wallace, and never spoke to her out of character.

I used to seriously think "literally who" when someone said that The Joker was played by Jared Leto, but then I looked up his other roles and found out Leto was "that guy" in a lot of great movies with a lot a amazing acting. Is that weird? He was just like "oh I like that guy" until Suicide Squad came out and everyone was all talking about The Joker and I finally looked up the actor, then saw what he did in the past. That guy can act. I don't understand why he's a literal who and not given main roles desu.

The Cruise is a manlet and that didn't stop him.

That band of his is dreadful

He's like Gary Oldman, so good that people don't recognize him.

Do you remember how twinky DiCaprio used to be? He definitely swallowed his share of cum.

Didn't stop Dustin Hoffman.

God damn it. They keep playing that on every other ESPN commercial and I hate it more and more every fucking time. Now I double-hate it.

He lacks talent and can't carry a movie by himself.

No acting range, he's just stuffed in to be eye candy for women.

Sounds like Ryan gosling except he gets leading roles.

Evil characters are wayyy fun to portray

momma's gonna freak

>Too skinny and boyishly handsome

That's what it is. It may not be something Leto can combat with resistance training and diet, even with the addition of steroids. Even when he and someone like, say, Adam Driver reduce their bodyweight to the bare minimum, the latter remains a considerably more imposing looking figure due to his more masculine frame.

hes really shticky in his acting

Even controlling for height, one takes the actor on the left more seriously

Leto is so big of an asshole he oozes it. He won't be able to keep under control for long enough to play a good guy.

>Hi Jared, we’ve got a great role for you. Shoot 9 months in Cambodia, $20 million upfront, A-List director.
>You’d be playing the her-
>Hero?
>No can do...

I don't. Adam Driver looks retarded like Sam Hyde.