Chinese pre-sale tracking of TLJ shows it probably will make under $30M on three-day debut

>TFA $52.82M 2-day debut / $125.26M total
>Rogue One $32.51M 3-day debut / $69.15M total
>TLJ won't even hit $70M in China
OHNONONONONONO

>Justice League debut in China: 50 million

Damn

Star Wars was ruined in part because of China.
I hope some executive heads will roll because of this.

Chinamen didn't have Star Wars shit pushed down their throats for 40 years and the new stuff is shit

It makes sense that they don't like it. A bigger reason than "le racists".

>Diversity makes money

uhuh

>Chinamen want to see white people
why is that?

IT'S THE RUSSIANS AGAIN

No, it's the Chinese Alt-Right Yakuza!!!

How did it do in Russia anyway?

only asian in the movie looks mentally challenged and doesnt matter in the storyline at all, asians shouldnt watch this movie

the fuck is up with brazil? i guess they really like the world of fast and furious, reminds them of home

The Chinese are the most misogynist and racist people. They see white men as rich that throw money at them with big tips.

Poverty.

Movie about biracial people living a life of luxury.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Holy shit it’s worse than I thought

Chinks hate Vietnamese. They heard about rose and decided to bail.

I really would have loved to know how big star wars could have been in China with a 100% main white cast and a male lead protagonist

Viet on black kiss might as well be bestiality as far as the average Chinaman is concerned

It would have been a bit bigger but ultimately they just don't care about the franchise like we do

>tfw it would have been double if the cast was white

White people make for engaging story and cool action, though less so when they need to pretend they care about whatever victim group is trendy at the moment.

You know that the fast and furious movies dominated the Chinese box office and those movies are full of brown people. The one white guy died and furious 8(which barely had white people) still made a shit ton of cash there

OH NO NO NO NO

Shouldn't it be blocked in china because ghosts?

Imagine how big Rogue One would have been with Jackie Chan in it

>b-but it has an Asian woman in a lead role!
>b-but it missed several demographics on the diversity quota!

Chinese people would rather look at Henry Cavil with a CG mouth than a dying Carrie Fisher.

It really is a toss up, her nose and generally sagging face or his mspainted mouth.

How much does it need to make to break even?

Bruh look at this dood

>its just alt right bots tanking the audience score they said

I think the Force ghosts won't be shown...

$1,200,000,000 minimum

probably 400 mil

its already at 750 mil i think

Wrong. It probably only broke even now because of the theater arrangements.

Poor and uneducated people here have a fetish for tuned cars.

The F&F franchise is neither anti-white nor anti-male. Race nor sex are important to any character's identity and these traits are never used to browbeat you. In fact, the race of any given character is believable by virtue of the context of the settings and premise of each movie with the original premise being urban, underground street racing. These movies also sport a sizable number of women characters over the course of the series who have equitable roles within the story i.e. women take on women, men take on men. The F&F movies are 100% heterosexual and they contain no LGBTQ+ characters. If I may be so bold I would like to say that the F&F franchise are diverse but they are not "diversity movies."

Say what we will about the Fast & The Furious movies but they always aim to be escapist pulp movies about cars with themes of friendship and family and nothing political. They are better at being Star Wars than Star Wars. Hell, these movies also are not quipfests and they have effective villains - they're better than Marvel and they can compete with them to boot. At the end of the day every F&F movie just wants to spin a yarn about a team of close-knit friends who have an urban barbecue cookout after an exciting, over-the-top tale of cars. Could they be better? I suppose in principle they could be but for what they are I will take them over Marvel, DC, or Star Wars every time.

There should be a collage that juxtaposes the theater demands made by Disney with the audience score and underwhelming box office performance.

>The F&F movies are 100% heterosexual and they contain no LGBTQ+ characters
Almost every F&F movie has lesbians making out in it.

That doesn't count to either the anti or pro LGBT crowd. It doesn't count as LGBT unless they're ugly dykes.

>I hope some executive heads will roll because of this.

Why do you hate women user? Do you hate too your mother and sister?

Those are "lesbians" as in "See? We're lesbians. We're making out right now. We sure hope nobody with a big, strong dick comes in and ends up bedding both of us at the same time!"

>more than 50% women
Uhh, where’s the equality here?

Brazilian here.

Brazilians are absolutely crazy about this movie

>Implying that feminists are interested in equality.
Kek.

some of them have dicks

Why would chinese watch baizou propaganda?

Im suprised the government even lets this subversive shit in.

>that disgusting kiss.

cant wait to see it in glorious yify quality.

did you all fall for Vin Diesel's gimmick when he put Neymar in the new XXX movie?

You guys photoshopped a bunch of these to fuck with us right?

Its the multi-culti shit. Not even chinks want to see chinks on the silver screen Im telling you. They want to see white people, the most beautiful race. Im not even being racist seriously its just how it works.

JediFlop JediFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
losing money? holy cow
not even china can save it now
LOOK OUT...here comes the JediFlop.

Wolf Warrior 2 made a SHITLOAD of money almost purely from its home China, they do like seeing themselves and are getting into their stride with their own movies, it's just that they don't give a shit about "baizuo" Hollywood garbage.

VERY diverse.

Chinese like to see chinaman on screen but the actor has to be very beautifur they feel like being ripped off looking at ugly people and paying for it (get rid of apeman and vietnamese piggu this is insult