Star vs Bullies

This is a no-bully zone.

Violations are punishable by up to six months of anti-bully community service, a fine of up to 2,000 ears of corn, or both.

First post for banana

Was about to post this
Good job user

Is this Star in real life?

>its a Mewni gets fused with Earth dimension and the humans become fuel episode

...what?

Prepare to be bullied, nerd

i hope next season Toffee actually Does Stuff

>its a one of Star's friends betray them to protect her kingdom/home dimension episode

>star
>in real life
Pick one

>ask Area why the Tumblr fandom hates Janna
>no response

>Tumblr fandom hates Janna
It doesn't.

>sexually assaulting an officer of the law

you have only yourself to blame for this

She better put me in cuffs quick

Find a flaw
>seriously, I'm coming up blank and it pisses me off
>does "not having a flaw" count as a flaw?

she lets her boyfriend hang out with a pervy loser who wants his dick

Monstar is best star and no one can convince me otherwise.

off model

This is probably the only picture of jackie that has ever been attractive... not sure if it's the teeth or the eyes...

Monstar is the peridoodle of /notsveg/

She's not engorging herself with food

Is Monstar's mewberty form a xenomorph?

Reminder that the canonical Queen of Spades cucked her husband for a monster.

>Comparing perfect monster girl to a little shit gremlin
How dare

hey, that's a cool idea

why is her skirt so short and why haven't we seen up it yet?

or at least had a skirt flipping gag

its a kaiju

Fuck off ligger

>:3c

the fuck is she eating

>hekapoo
EVEN BETTER

It's a dumb idea is what it is.

Blasphemy

I don't know what you want exactly. But here have some some.

what if hekapoo put her big ole ass on your face

*godzilla noises*

accept my place as her chair?

>*godzilla noises*
its spelled SKREEEEEEEEEEONK

>Find a flaw
She's not Star Butterfly

oh right this show is a thing.

has season 3 started? if not when?

i though that was the reference, with all the cocooning peeps and all

By the state these threads are in, not soon enough

"Summer"
We'll probably have a specific date by the end of the month.
It was also greenlit for a fourth season right after the Season 2 finale, but that's a long way off.

Sorry for the delay. And thanks!

She's and underdeveloped character in a trite romance with one of the protagonists. If it wasn't for her interesting design as a character, she'd be universal hated.

SHE IS NOT OR EVER WILL BE END GAME

Calm down

>2014 godzuki screech

delet

Top 3 episodes in which Star was at her cutest throughout the entire segment? Here's mine:

1. Crystal Clear (sneaky star, her interactions with Rhombulus, all while in her cute pjs)

2. Starsitting (I mean c'mon. Star practically broke the "cute" meter on this one when she was interacting with those tadpoles)

3. Camping Trip (her interactions with Marco throughout this entire thing were just cute as hell. Plus her reaction to the geyser is adorable)

Why not make top 3 most awkward moments?

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE! JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
don't worry, she is enjoying it

>What did I do to deserve this

No problem user, thanks a whole bunch for drawing.
You ever need more request then just ask. I'll post ideas if I can.

You thought you could sustain a romantic relationship with a main character while only being a secondary one.

>Writeen

>But can I still be friends with him?
>He's really cool and I'm actually insecure and don't have many deep friendships because most people only pay attention to me for my body, then leave because I'm not exciting enough for them.

never 4get

>don't worry, she is enjoying it
I wasn't worried
God I want to smooch that soft chest

Never

How thick is her tail supposed to be?

thick enough to poke your prostate

Question, is Starfan13 literally autistic?

EXTRA THICC

nah, shes just weird and is into forbidden love.

>Question, is Starfan13 literally autistic?
She's one of us so yea.

never mind, I couldn't see the watermark

File name

StarFan13 is a young awkward fangirl lesbian who still doesn't get how to dial her shit back socially, but probably doesn't have anything legitimately wrong with her. Think a cringey weeaboo who sort of grows out of it in a couple years.

Star's ancestor Dirhhennia was undiagnosed autistic

I'm hoping to see some big-league jealousy from her in S3 when Marco inevitably goes to pull Star's ass out of the fire.

I've met people like starfan13 IRL

Probably one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life, they talked and acted like they did online in public

[wood erecting]

She's kind of an airhead and doesn't have much personality beyond being generically sweet and understanding.

Wrong hair color.

I appreciate that even before we got to her, Monstar's default outfit was "lusty Mewnian maid"

Is that Dirhhennia thing actually canon or just implied? I can't find anything online about it.

its implied.

>YWN have your head booped by Monstar

Airhead? Where was that shown?

And her understanding was elaborated on at the very least. She admires people who at least say they will try to get to know her; she admires people who "get right back up and hop right back on". She gets easily excited when given the chance to share her passions. She's a bit beyond just "generic kind".

The only thing is, there isn't a whole lot of negative to her. So no matter how involved the "good" side of her is, people will perceive a disproportionately "nice" character as having no personality.

Janna's about at the same level of development and personality traits that she has, but she's considered better by many because being a stalker or into the occult is considered "more interesting" and therefore she has a personality while Jackie doesn't.

I just want to see some big-league insecurity from her. Jealousy could work but may unintentionally paint her as the bad-guy when she has nothing to feel sorry for.

>humans become fuel
You mean that the mewmans start to capture humans and harvest them to absorb their life force to power their machines/magic?

>Airhead? Where was that shown?

She just kind of acts like a stoner in general.

Implied.

She just drew different kinds of balls over and over for no apparent reason in her spellbook and nothing else, was seen as unfit to be queen and wield the wand, and she was the only Mewnian princess to be passed over for the crown/wand by a younger sister.

That's pretty much all it says and so I'm not claiming she's canon autistic, but I do think it's implied strongly enough that she comes off as "autistic" more than characters like Star+Fan13, who are also weird but are more like exaggerated caricatures.

Dirhhennia is that kid who uploads weird drawings of specific things over and over on deviantart

What, just because she isn't neurotic?

She's a teen who skates in Southern California. Yeah maybe she's a stoner, but how does that make her an airhead? She's quick to catch onto Marco feeling left out in "Just Friends" and she's nice enough to implicitly give Marco and Star space in "Stacrushed", so it's not like she's socially oblivious or anything.

Of course, humans became fuel to power the magic of the mewman dimension

Sometimes she looks and sounds like she's actually stoned. Like the "cat face" scene in Mathmagic.

it kinda reminds me of Tales of Symphonia with the human ranchs and stuff.

The entire class looks stoned there.

Except it was literally shown that she was asleep/drowsy.

Star gets the crystal treatment fucking WHEN

She's perfect.

She's underdeveloped for now because such has been her role in the narrative thus far, but it's quite possible she'll get more development and character and even some flaws when the time is right

>Airhead
Jackie is "chill", not stupid or oblivious. Airheads don't read history books in their spare time. Not that we actually get to see that side of her, but it's still part of her character.
She's pretty aware and quick to catch on to things, outside of a particularly boring math class.
Her only real miss was not catching onto Star's crush, and it's pretty hard to fault her for that when Star spent an entire year setting Marco up with her and actively hiding her feelings.

Basically, Jackie is too easygoing.
Contrast with Star, who is too impulsive.

The way I see it, she's underdeveloped because she hasn't faced any direct conflicts of her own.

The threat to Jarco now gives her a very direct conflict, and whether or not she can even maintain a friendship with Marco (someone who she's really really starting to like even just as a person) may ultimately reveal some of her insecurities

Especially if she's basically the only one who doesn't get to go to Mewni. That must be a serious blow to your self worth.

>All these boring recolor OCs.
Can you even Donut Steel bros?

>Star and Marco ventured into the Original Dimension, a place Star was warned never to visit.
>The place looks like an exact replica of the Earth dimension, with some minor changes.
>Marco looks around for a minute, but he feels uneasy by this strange yet familiar place.
>He apporaches Star to ask her to return home.
>"Star, I don't think we should stay here. This place is so... uncanny I don't feel comfortable around..."
>"I'M NOT STAR, I'M MY ORIGINAL CHATACTER BLAR. AND THIS IS MY ORIGINAL FRIEND, BLARCO."
>"Safety is always first."
>"OH, LOOK BLARCO, MY BEST FRIEND! HERE COMES BLACKIE!"
>"I am inexplicable turning into a puddle of spaghetti."
>"HOW EMBARRASSING!"
>"I... I feel offended somehow...", said Marco as he retreated, disgusted.

Green and edit were made by DonChile.

What would have happened if she had figured out the crush earlier?

Jackie doesn't strike me as an airhead though. She's into history and seems to be somewhat socially perceptive and understanding and has quick reactions at the fight against Ludo, for example.

Perhaps it's just that she skates, is blonde and has a valley girl ish accent that maybe makes you feel she's dumb?