I love yo-

i love yo-

*squish*

>fancy cigarette lighter

oh I thought you meant her pussy went squish

too soon

she probably just ruined the projection device and the memory is still intact .even modern storage devices dont fight get instawiped the moment you step on them ,im sure he can pay some dude to restore her with nearly 0 loss .
also
>not stashing backups of your waifu somewhere secure at least weekly
>can even enctypy the memories of her your enemies can use with some ultramlg encryption

She looks...so sad

worst girl got what she deserved

Damn cubans look like that?

speak english faggot

Why the fuck would you spoil the movie? You probably never even watched the first movie either you just hopped right into this one you faking anti-art pleb. I literally hope you get cancer and die.

How long have you browsed this board it was known during release due to the flood of threads and JOI posting

It was a *Crunch* faggot

damn

if you're such a connoiseur of cinema why haven't you seen it yet, big boi?

How did he spoil it? How can you tell what happened in the film, that she got extinguished as quick as her acting career, from anons post?

after I watched the nice guys, I just can't watch this without laughing
the way he blinks and just accepts it

>going to Sup Forums expecting not to find various spoilers for flicks, kinos and tv shows

why didnt he encrypt

dont hurt her

Why was it so hilariously noisy?

Like her USB drive was actually a box of light bulbs wrapped in aluminum foil

She said she was ok with dying 'like a real girl' so he respected her choice and made no backups
Also he would probably have tried to restore her at some point but either way he dies, right?

Bad casting in my view she forced her facial emotions way to much her movements weren't believable and I'm sure the French director wanted to do a lynchian approach to this movie and I can tell he did great with the sound department not so with the camera crew it was ok just a normal film with Abit of bad actors but who can blame him he tried if Lynch made this movie he would go ape shit with the actors and camera crew and the scheduled limitations

-worked with Mr Lynch himself on twin peaks return

I AM TH-

>Girls start laughing in theater

"fucking dumb ai I wasn't thinking about you I just wanted the tape recorder so I can hear based James Cameron speech"

In a shitty movie he'd come back in the sequel but i have trust that he did die.

Fuck Sup Forums this was pure kino. So much better than all the starwars shit that's come out.

They played tears in the rain/snow when he lay there so he must've died

should've ended right then and there. would've been perfect caption of his realization that everything was completely trivial.

WHAT THE FUCK user!?!?!?!? What about the ebic old jew man? He was in star wars too you know

who told you this would be a good site to browse? Why is much of the site being inundated with newfags lately?