JJ here. I don't know what to do, dear goyims. Rian fucked my franchise up...

JJ here. I don't know what to do, dear goyims. Rian fucked my franchise up. What should I do to get Star Wars back on track?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-women-run-universe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TFA sucked dick, asshole. Go fuck yourself.

Kill Finn and the resistance, make Rey take up Kylo on his offer and have the two of them rule the galaxy as husband and wife.

>introduce new character that is an alium girl blue or green color skin, stacked
>have rey turn dahk soide and then new girl BTFO rey

JUST ask Kiri Hart

nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-women-run-universe.html

>"my" fanchise

Bring Luke back like Gandalf came back. Make Rey's parents someone interesting, I don't care who. Bring Snoke back somehow and make the key to getting rid of him some ancient relic or something dumb like that so we get Force lore and Snoke backstory at once. It's generic but you're JJ so people expect that from you.

rey nude scene. it will subvert expectations and is unprecedented in a star wars film!

remember, mike from RLM complained that theres 0 sex in nu-star wars... we can change this...

Redo the last jedi and tell Rian to fuck off

I never realized how much of a penis his nose looked like.

No

Fucking kek

There's unironically no way to fix the sequel trilogy, and pretending like it's either distinctly JJ or Rian's fault is reductive. If anyone's to blame it's the story group - having that many people in charge is anathema to art. It's the "too many cooks in the kitchen" problem. Even if they were all incredibly talented story-tellers (they're not, as they're a coalition of hack producers and people who wrote trashy Star Wars EU novels), it would still be a bad idea.

Retcon TLJ and make an actual fucking star wars movie instead of a mess played off as "deconstruction'.

They're treating movies as if they're TV. Movies =/= TV. You don't need a committee to write a movie, corporate hacks.

Kill all non-white characters

Not even a race thing, it just happens that the minority characters are the worst parts of this trilogy

More niggers

JJ here, this sounds great user. What if I bring Luke back but now he's like Master Jedi level 2 and glows with an unholy fire and his hair is black, will that work?

That's great but you need to make his hair have streaks of lightning in it too

Unironically hang yourself