What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Corporate control. Old fashioned men don't buy much. Numales fritter away their cash, and feel the need to have the latest iphone, console or whatever.

Good for landlords and the like as well, as they're not saving to actually own property.

I don't really care about what people do with their money.

Heh yeah I exist in a vacuum what other people do doesn't matter

>that pic
"brown people: they're just like us! they play video games too!"

this tbhfam

yeah manchildren, grow up! get a proper job and start paying lots of taxes so the boomers that saddled your generation with crippling debt can be fat and happy until the day they die, after 25 years of retirement!

its YOUR job to pay for them! Thats why they had you! so grow up manchildren! Pay your taxes! Support the minorities that suckle on the teat of the federal government, and all the non-working "disabled" parasites! they NEED you to grow up!

What the fuck is your problem you MANCHILDREN! Grow up already!!!! Stop being so selfish, we NEED you to grow up NOW!

A good antidote for the toxic masculinity that has caused 90% of all human suffering throughout history.

this desu senpai

>user has shitty parents
feel bad for you tbhqf

If you’re posting on Sup Forums you’re a numale. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Seems like he's happier than you user. Stop judging others and worry about yourself, but this is Sup Forums so you'll always be a bitter faggot.

>own property.
Why would you want to own property? All the responsibility is on landlords when you rent. I pay my lump sum and then i know I'm good financially after that. Something breaks, my landlord sends a guy. So easy.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

That's the smile of someone who subconsciously wishes he was dead.

Bugmen are mostly white people and gooks

what the fuck manchildren!? GROW UP ALREADY! GET A JOB!

Holy SHIT why wont you just grow up?? Why won't you pay lots of taxes??? Like could you just...get back to supporting the entire western world on your shoulders, please?! Grow up! STOP playing video games and STOP being racist we need you to WORK and SUPPORT minorities and boomers NOW. That's why you EXIST. To SUPPORT other people in your TRIBE. OK?

So grow up manchildren. Checking out of a system which abuses you is NOT okay. YOU exist for US not the other way around so GROW UP. We need you to GROW UP NOW. Even though you receive literally zero benefit from deciding to devote your life to servitude to parasites. Please just grow up already? Grow up manchildren? We need your taxes. We need your innovation and your drive. We can't do it alone, because we are women and minorities or old as fuck and we are very fucking dumb, lazy, and self destructive.

Just shrug off that debt, shrug off the 50% buying power of a dollar compared to 30 years ago, shrug off those psychotic barrage of insults hurled at your demographic from every angle 24/7, and GROW UP and PAY YOUR TAXES already. Fucking manchildren holy shit, just grow up and pay for my stuff already, BAKA.

This is your brain on numale pills.

Alright.

>Why would you want to own property?
because it's a stable and safe source of passive income.

It's bad. Sup Forums and especially boards like Sup Forums are a big part of it. We should feel ashamed, but you'd rather point the finger at others.

>this is the average nintenyearold
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRR*

Do you have an actual aargument other than "muh poppa did it and his poppa did it so I'm gonna do it too to be a real man just like them!"

I also live in America where the government actually ships in undesirables into good neighborhoods destroying property value as well.

Buying a home is as bluepilled as you can get in 2017.

Up to 10 years ago maybe. Property does nothing but drop today. Bitcoin is more passive and stable right now

>Why would you want to own property?

what the FUCK WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING VIDEO GAMES?

Don't you understand you FUCKING MANCHILD?

I
NEED
YOU
TO
SUPPORT
ME

Stop enjoying things! Go be productive! Wow you are SMILING while enjoying a video game?? Holy fuck thats like literally raping me, since you aren't paying taxes which I will receive as entitlements. You are STEALING from me by not WORKING. THIS IS RAPE.

GROW UP MANCHILDREN. RIGHT NOW. This isn't a debate! You need to GROW UP and STOP ENJOYING THINGS.

Holy shit I can't believe that in the year 2017 there are still MANCHILDREN who choose to ENJOY THEIR LIVES instead of WORKING TO SUPPORT WOMEN AND MINORITIES. I can't even.

wow stop smiling and enjoying video games enough already

>passive income

t. someone who doesn't own property

Eh, not really. I deal with a lot of rentals in my line of work. Unless you own a number of buildings or a big complex, you're more than likely only going to break even, and then just barely.

>said the guy posting on fucking Sup Forums

>People buy homes and rent them to you because they are making a profit. They will get more out of you over time than it cost them to buy the house in the first place. It is quite obviously better value to buy a home than to rent a home, or else property owners would never EVER rent out homes. They're bleeding you dry because you're too shortsighted to ever get out of the rent trap, not because they're doing you a favour. But I'm not going to change your mind, numales gonna numale.

This is embarrassing
Because he have 2 shitty consoles with no games

>the two goty games of the year
>nothing

>t. xfag

I hate video games. Seriously I hate "nerd" culture in general.

Not sure why but it makes me really mad.

>bitcoin is more passive and stable now
When are you cucks gonna stop with the bitcoin meme?

Was thinking the same thing when I saw this yesterday, buy your own shit, you're a grown ass man.

>because they are making a profit
Actually most renters lose profits. The only ones who really make are large scale complexes.

child detected

>Source: my ass

wow

It's so sad how fat fedoralords like this guy think acting like their fucking grandpa is cool

Even breaking even is profitable, because every month someone else lives in your property that's another mortgage payment someone else coverage for you. When they leave, they leave with nothing but you'll be have gotten a stranger to pay 6-12-18 months off your loan.

Why would you even care about what others enjoy as long as they don't harm anyone else? Anyone who stops liking or doing something simply because a certain group of people shits on it is a spineless, mindless follower.

Old fashioned men don't waste valuable time shitposting on Sup Forums either

That's if you have a stable renter and nothing big breaks, and then you just have an extra empty house that you hope the first two things work out again. Owning properties is for literal dummies, you're better off playing the stock market

>soyboys making fun of nu-males making fun of soyboys

Did you hate them when you were a kid? I've never met anyone younger than 40 who hated video games as children

Only women and men pretending to be women for (you)s are threatened by vidja, azn grills, and masturbation.

LOL

If you don't own land you're a serf, simple as that.

I own two apartaments and a garage space besides the one I live in. I don't have to do any maintenance outside of apartaments, building administrator hires a company for it. if something breaks inside an apartament, I hire a guy to fix it. maybe every few years something needs hiring a guy to repair it. when it happens, it's a fraction of what I made in between.
I am gatting a nice sum every month, I can literally see it on my account.
what am I doing wrong?
I am not American, but it's hard to imagine that the housing market would be so fucked anywhere where renting out apartaments is not profitable

>What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

You are asking an imageboard full of people who are social outcasts and much worse than the supposed "manchildren" who besides their childish hobbies are productive and active members of society.

>Actually most renters lose profits.
why would they be renting out then? out of charity to strangers?

How is this Sup Forums related? Go back to Sup Forums

Only a right wing poltard would care about such a thing. Owning property is way too much work put in for what you get out

What are your thoughts on the reddit crossposting faggot epidemic?

Bank jews are currently taking advantage of this to increase birthrates globally in competing currencies. Hence why every meme seems to involve pressuring you into getting horny and cumming in da pusy. Naturally women are attracted to this kind of advertising.
>whites are dying
>EU needs comfort women for migrants
>no more fapping
>thicccc
>find a good woman
>single moms
>bleached
>etc
What's interesting is that they are targetting demographics notorious for being "beta virgins in mom's basement." Will this have an effect on societybeyond grown men playing house on Sup Forums? We will see.

ITT: Girlfriendless faggots complaining about people who enjoy hobbies and have fun lives.

>Sup Forums

Don't worry. Japanese games only get good ratings out of pity because their industry is tanking. It won't last long before the scammers shitendo, sega, capcom, atlus, konami, square, namco will definitely sink.

Fpbp

fucking nu males

Must be a nightmare obsessively caring about everyone else.

Nintendo will stay afloat indefinitely because of the fanboys who will literally buy anything.
Capcom finally realised that they can make money by bringing Monster Hunter World to better consoles.

>someone wasted time doing that pic
kek

You're an exception then.

Monster hunter made money on 3ds because shitendo fanboys are autistic and love grinding garbage games without stories.
PS4 gamers prefer superior western games. And the sales prove it. Resident Evil and Street Fighter already died. Monster Hunter will follow. Nippon games are cheap scam trash and have no future.

Reddit overdose

posting a classic

This works if you plan on throwing your life away.

My parents bought me a saw this year after I complained about doing finish work on our kitchen island using skil and hand saws...I was stoked.

>favorite boards: /lit/
stopped reading there
>triggered by: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums
Ok it makes sense now, brainlets unite.

compared to what? complaining about anime on Sup Forums every day?

Nice reddit spacing, pathetic manchild

Sort of this. Men really don't buy shit. Young girls and women do. That's why every advertisement is "men are dumbasses, women are smart and buy products."
Numales are just as vain.

Lol sweaty. You're paying the guy's mortgage.

Redditos, the pic is 80% right

the switch is pretty sweet, what are you talking about OP?

Feminism is the cause. Boys grow up thinking being a man is wrong.

>grown men playing house on Sup Forums
lol bretty good

It only affects white males, so I don't care. Only the strongest will survive, and white boys are anything but "strong"

If you're over 25 and still living with mom and dad you need to put the video games away and sort yourself out

>he hates to read
>he plays videogames
this thread is for you.

>having a gf obsessed with Reddit and Memey

I'd rather stay a single virgin desu

...Oh dear

Well it was his choice (i think), now if the thot gets pregnant after this there's no reason not to get the divorce and play a "NO GAMES" console

>if something breaks, my landlord sends a guy
because no man lives where you do

He needs to be biting one of the objects he's holding.

people giving me grief for not not owning a smartphone, then I ask them why they don't own a house. *nervous laughter*

>he plays videogames
Wrong, kiddo, Sup Forumseddit is also cancer

You niggers are mad as fuck

>mom telling me to get a job = the jews trying to get me to support their corrupt system

>Fuck Nuclear Families
>Fuck The White Man
>Fuck anything you like we are going to ruin it with politics

>Buh buh buh please keep working and paying taxes and making sure society doesn't fall apart

Fuck them all, let it all burn.