Reminder that anyone suddenly discussing this now is poor and probably friendless, so you can discard their opinions

Reminder that anyone suddenly discussing this now is poor and probably friendless, so you can discard their opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.is/torrent/quxty8m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jared Leto was really blind for his parts!!
>in for two scenes

Well la-dee-da...look at Mr. Fancypants who went to the theatre with his huge posse of friends! Congrats on all the money and homies! Fuck outta here and go kill yourself, faggot.

Reminder that anyone who thought this movie was good is probably friendless, and you can discard their opinion.

>Lol u suck if you don't hand your money over to the jews

Fuck outta here reddit

i saw a shitty cam-rip and the guy recording wouldn't stop farting and laughing

The HD version is out

What kind of freak farts up a theater?

The kind that films during it

UNIRONICALLY THIS

Anyone who didn't see this film on the silver screen opinion is immediately irrelevant.

I saw the movie in theaters 6 times

Once with a friend, once with a date and the rest by myself every friday until it was removed from theaters

Perhaps it was a low-budget Brazilian remake.

this is the saddest thing I've read all week

Doing God's work. I saw it 4 times in theaters, three with friends and once alone. I haven't downloaded anything, waiting on that BD to buy three copies at least.

Going to the cinema is a vastly inferior experience, and you cannot morally justify giving money to jews.

I was in jail mr high and mighty

What did you do?

I missed it, i'm going to every thread but can't find it...
Help a brother out?

how so?

Who is waiting here for the 4K Release bros?

What do you mean

Go on a torrent website

I even made a thread today promoting it.
Nobody replied to me :(

Broke bail terms

rarbg.is/torrent/quxty8m

It's even sadder that you are unable to realize "how".

>poor and probably friendless
Sounds like the average fa/tv/irgin to me...

I have a good job with a solid income, and I'm not socially awkward where I would look like a creep going to the theater by myself.

>tfw bought the digital version to watch as well as the 4k bluray for january

feels good

There was literally only 3 peoplein the theater when I saw this, and one of them left half way through.

I'm poor and friendless and still watched it in kinoma. I rarely go to the kinoma but when I do, it's for kino.

I skipped four days of classes to watch this in imax, which led to me entirely not going for the rest of the semester (making a comeback next semester so it’s ok). I’ve now completely disassociated myself with all of my friends and I stay in my room to talk with you guys. This movie is a curse.

I am friendless too. Still went to see it though. Literally nobody cares if you go the cinema alone. Sack up.

>brings up completely unrelated anecdotal evidence

now THIS is the saddest thing I've read all week

this

you couldn't be any more reddit or more of a shit taste retard. Feel sorry for you.

As sad as a reddit spacing tourist who can't use the shift key?

>I have a good job with a solid income, and I'm not socially awkward where I would look like a creep going to the theater by myself.

You are a fucking normie fucking faggot. Enjoy your life, give money to the jews and fuck OFF MY BOARD.

eat hot cum OP
I live in a city with no cinema
and my friends are permanent plebs
I proudly pirate movies

I live in a rural are for about a year now
Haven't made any friend

Started college 4 months ago
Made 6 friends that like me

>this is the saddest thing I've read all week
>You are a fucking normie fucking faggot. Enjoy your life, give money to the jews

Kek, when frogposting manchildren call others sad, it warms my heart

Area

I'm poor and friendless but I saw it in theaters. Moviepass is cheaper than a single movie ticket and you can bipass the no-singles policy with it.

>paying the jew

What if I have pleb friends? Besides, watching this at home is 10x more comfy. Hoping we get a remux soon. Anyone who watches this as a webrip should be shot.

What a dumb thread.

Im glad people get to enjoy the movie and I watched it in he theaters 6 times but now i can just watch it again and again i have both experiences.

Fuck you asshole, that movie was pure kino compared to half the shit hallowood churns out. I enjoyed this movie way more than star wars, It was a proper sequel so FUCK YOU CUNT!

you are a based guy and that was a based response. THANK YOU.

i wont because so far they like it

Like you?

Not wanting to give Jews my money doesn't mean I can't afford to watch it, shitfag.

What's the point of going to the theatre to see the movie when I can watch it at home for free?

I don't want to deal with plebs when I'm watching a movie

Watched the 1080p perfect quality torrent last night with life long friends. It was maximum comfy and we are all also functioning autists. Mad op?

There are some movies worth seeing on a big screen with a theater sound system. This was one of them.

killed a nigger

If I havent seen the first one can I see this one with out a problem?

yes
t. big fan of the original

k thx

hope your oh so many friends poz you with their aids during discussion faggot.

>tfw same here m8

Word. The people who said it was shit during release were right. Anyone praising it now is a lying shill

I live in Germany and all our movies are dubbed in theatres. I torrent original versions because there is no other way.

why should I pay 15€ to watch some inferior version??!?

He says as he cries about it on Sup Forums

Imagine being the kind of cuck who not only pays to see movies, but actually believes he's capable of having an opinion on something he paid to see.

Best movie of the year, but vastly inferior to the first one.

They are also praising a movie that they did not support in theaters, and they won't get the Blu Ray either.

2049 is better in every way. Even Ford gives a better performance in this movie.

they are even dubbed on your TV channels
why do you faggots do that?
what's wrong with listening to English and reading subtitles?

>in every way

LOL. Blade Runner is more philosophical and explores what it means to be human. BR2049 scratches the surface of it.

>Even Ford gives a better performance in this movie.
You're joking, right? Ford's performance in 2049 was so bad that they should have cut him out of the movie. The guy is practically unintelligible at this point, let him rest in piece instead of propping up his corpse.

The sole aspect anyone could make a contention for is visual design. 2049 is a beautiful looking movie, even moreso than the original.

Germans are retarded but the reason is money. So many German speakers which makes dubbing a profitable business + maintaining culture through language which is ironic since it's Germany

I like you.

You fags are actually pathetic. Film is a meh hobby as it is, you neets can't even go to a theatre to see something the way it was meant to be seen. And for how much this place bitches about blacks and jews I almost never see you guys talk about anything else.

>this spacing
>calling someone reddit
Who are you trying to fool?

I saw it half a time in theaters, I walked out.

So huh why did One Eye Bitch not want Wallace to make more breedable robots?

I just rewatced it on my computer after seeing it in 70 mm imax and it was better the second time around for some reason. I think i was able to register it instead of being overwhelmed with the sounds and visuals and feels. It is a very sad and beautiful dream with themes that resonate in the subconscience. would buy blueray/10

>I live in Germany and all our movies are dubbed in theatres

not only is this blatantly false, Germany is one of the most densely populated countries in the world. There are cities with more than 100.000 people pretty much everywhere and most of them have cinemeas that show movies in the original version or with subtitles.

>as it was meant to be seen
Yes goy, spend 15 bucks to watch a movie on a digital projector giving contrast values that are a fucking joke in mind-bending sub 1080p tier quality if you sit anywhere but the front row.

Marvel, at the poorly set up sound system that couldn't possibly hope to reasonably cover anyone not sitting within 2 seats of the middle column, and pretend that dolby digital hasn't been mandatory on every DVD and blu-ray from the last 2 decades.

All I'm hearing is "I'm poor and can't afford to go to a good cinema"

There are like 3-4 cinemas in a radius of 400km around me that may or may not show a movie as the original version at a certain time mostly at night or so once per week or even only 2-3 times for the duration of the entire run.

you are talking out of your ass when you believe this is anywhere near the norm you fucking moron

prove it

I went to a cinema in Dortmund (visiting from the Netherlands) and I got so pissed off when I realised that the entire film was dubbed. Are there Germans who genuinily prefer dubbing over subtitles?