What a based actor. What did you think of his performance?

What a based actor. What did you think of his performance?

Probably the best character in the film desu.

Does well with what he's given.

He's a shit actor. He was terrible in Detroit too

great in tfa garbage in tlj. he didnt have anything to work with in tlj tho

I really liked him in the first one. Honestly, for all the talk about TLJ pushing an "SJW" agenda, one of my biggest problems with the film was Finn being reduced to another stereotypical black comedy relief character.

I liked the part where Disney put him in a humiliating semi-naked outfit full of water-sprouting hoses so the audience could laugh at him.

the force is female dont forget

He was good in VII, VIII ruined his character.

gorilla faced retard

solid actor, pointless character in TLJ

>What a based actor.
How is he based?!

Why did gook-chink save him from making a valuable sacrifice for the rebellion securing him as a fan favorite and hero for all of time?

Much better when he has to play a character rather than an info dumper + comic relief.

Because it's toxic, 'self-sacrificing' turbo-masculine portrayals like that that are patronizing and disparaging to women.

Rian Johnson said on twitter that his self sacrifice would've been completely worthless in that situation.

Correction, some Star Wars intern said that on facebook in defense of Tran's role "not a hero" comment.

He's cool but TLJ shat on him pretty hard

So can we assume that the "death Star tech" gun killed absolutely no one?

Yes, and it made a small hole in the giant door. They probably could have just bombarded the place from orbit and done more damage. It was just a big fucking laser pointer.

His gorilla aesthetic doesn't belong in the SW universe.

Only women can be selfless heroes because

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

He's a thirsty beta in films. Poe is Chad and also kylo is the best actor.

implying that it literally isn't rian. you can taste the salt. it's him.

> Laser was a whole lot of nothing.

This movie in a nutshell, truly.

Seriously this pissed me the fuck off. She stole his goddamn heroic as fuck moment. That could’ve been a great scene and now any chance that Rose had of ever in any world being a redeeming character has gone completely out of the window in my mind.

I came for BIIIIIIIHs.
Disappointed.

That said. I could enjoy the Finn character much more, if he was written more competently, like being an actual turned stormtrooper, not some janitor shit. Too bad bomboyega is a stupid faggot IRL.

>Has to deal with the garbage for the Empire
>Has to deal with garbage characters for the Resistance.
If I were him, I'd just go rob some of those rich people on Rich People Are Evil Island

He's fine, the character is not

Agreed. He managed to keep Finn a likable character despite his character arc being obliterated. Same with Luke, and with Rey in TFA.
Rose managed to be the most unlikable

I think TLJ was pherhaps the best Star Wars movie yet (except from Empire Strikes Back). The only problem I had was thst I felt the muslim community was underrepresented.

> Named Finn
> Being a n*gnog

How disgusting