Disgusting

>watch Hollywood movie
>character says he takes a shower only once in a while
Does this really happen? There are people who don't take a bath or take a shower everyday?

Nice reversal, OP. I take a bath once in two week, sometimes less frequent. It's fine, just change your clothes, wash your head, spray some cologne and nobody will notice.

um, sweaty....

I take a shower every other day. if I'm not going anywhere or expecting anyone to come over then why would I waste water?

>spray some cologne and nobody will notice.
Oh we notice, and we want to get as far away as possible from your too-much-cologne-to-disguise-my-swamp ass. People don't turn in the street as you walk by because you're handsome, they turn around because their olfactory sense has just been assaulted by the walking menace that you are, and they wish to know who the fuck it was so they can take a wide berth next time they see you walking down the street.

Is this a bizarro thread?

Yes, chicks dig the subtle fragrance of a man.

Yes my dear goy, i will brush my teeth five times per day and shower and shampoo atleast twice a day, also I always put two chewing gums in my mouth because that's how it's done yes

>not taking two chewing gums at a time
Fucking jawlets with their dainty little chewing gums.

You are from France right?

fuckin gross you’re probably uncut too

>he doesn't take his daily shower immediately before going to bed

Taking a bath or a shower everyday wasn't a thing until... 30 years go or something. At least in some part of Europe (Western Europe included).

From 1945 to 1975 I doubt people were showering/washing everyday. Millenials are stupid and ignorant about the world before them. American millenials are even dumber

Nah, it's cut people who don't know how to wash themselves. Hence why they need to mutilate themselves rather than use a bit of soap every day.

Our diets were widely different then though. You have to take that into account

Dude...that's disgusting. Your skin is probably so oily...plus the chemicals from the cologne that you probably apply gratuitously...trust me that doesn't work.

Yes yes I take a whole pack at once dear goy, just buy as much as you can yes

yes

I unironically take a shower once a month or so. Why? Because:
1: I never leave my house nor do I masturbate so I barely get dirty at all
2: My hair is long as fuck and it's a pain in the ass to wash it

People who shower every day disgust me, fucking retarded normies.

If it wasn't for my hair, I'd only take shower every third. Tho have to take showers after workouts

I shower only when I have to leave home. When I'm NEETing I shower only when the smell starts bothering me.

How is this fucking tv related
Back to room robot

>"watch movie"
>how is this tv related
what did he mean by this

If you shower everyday you get sick more easily, it is known.
In France we shower twice a week and we're never sick and it doesn't mean you smell bad, perfume exist for a reason

Unless you do lots of daily constant strenuous activity you're really not supposed to shower every day because that is a waste of resources, and effectively kills your body's natural good bacterias which kill off bad bacteria which helps to keep your skin naturally moist, and healthier.

>taking a shower everyday
>getting rid of your natural oils so you can go bald at 30
I only shower 3 times a week.

Merry Christmas user!

I have dry skin so I only wash my pits and nutsack every 3 days. I shower only when absolutely vital (about 13 times this year, a record low)

>millennials weren't around for when deodorant wasn't a thing yet

Wew lad time flies.

"Natural oil" has nothing to do with balding.

>hair has oil to keep it moist
>remove oil
>scalp gets dry
>go bald

taking a shower every day wears down on your skin. you give it no time to oil up
a single day isn't going to make you smell disgusting unless you have some hormonal imbalance
at worst, some nobody with an oversensitive nose will notice. at best, a girl might subconsciously find your smell arousing
unless you work out every day and get super sweaty, you should keep it on an every other day basis
also I sincerely hope none of you retards use shampoo more than twice a week

i hope to god youre from finland or somewhere like that

>Not showering every morning
I am a patrician. I shower for 20 minutes at 6 in the morning, I have literally only had four pimples in my entire life. And they weren't even in visible areas. I feel bad for your skin, you greasy monkeys. If you think we can't smell you, you're wrong

>not after waking up

I shower twice a day. Why are you all so fucking disgusting.

NAME 6(SIX) KINOS

>we

By "we" I mean everyone

I washed my head ~once a week my whole life, and look at this pathetic hairline in my mid 20s. I'm sure it has some effect on balding, but compared to what kind of influence genes have over balding, it might as well have no effect at all.

who's everyone?

>he thinks that nobody notices his body odor

you actually make a poitn for washing my hair everyday holy shit

Everyone. The whole world can smell your grease

>tfw showering every morning and still suffered from acne

A few years ago I used to shower maybe twice a week, sometimes less. Wear underwear for 4-5 days at a time, I reeked of cum and piss.

I don't know how I ended up like that, showering once a day was somehow too much work for me. Thank fucking god I'm out of that swamp.

Jews fear smells, it's why they have goys shower daily. You think that nose is just for show?

Hmmmmmmmm
Nah I don't think they can
I think you're just overly self-conscious is all

3-4 times a week is enougth

Change your diet. Bread and chocolate will fuck you up. By no means am I a healthy eater, yet I avoid those two foods and my skin is like a baby's ass

Wash pits, groin, face every day.
Shower ever other day.

the only noticeable improvement was when I dropped milk altogether, but it is only almost gone now that I'm well over 20. It probably has to do with shit genes, my mother also has pretty hardcore acne scars

Yeah it's all the chemicals in the shampoo. If you shampoo your hair every time you shower you are killing your hait

>Wash pits, groin, face every day.

hopefully not in that order buddy

t.

You can wash your face without showering you fucking idiot

user please... Just shave your head. You'd be doing yourself a favor.

I know, but I need to lose some weight first. Just keeping it short(shorter than on the pic) for now, I'll shave somewhere next year.

They have such big noses because air is free

are you me? I cant believe I used to shower like 1 or 2 times a week and went to college with the same pair of jeans nearly everyday, Jesus Christ I cringe just thinking about it.

>ARSE
oh God that poor kid

>with the same pair of jeans nearly everyday
but there's nothing wrong with this though. jeans are designed to be worn out

What's wrong with the same jeans?

I wear same clothes for weeks. What's wrong with that? Are you sweating like a horse, so you have to change them every day?

>balding in mid 20's
that has fuck all to do with your shower frequency bruh

This. You fuck. It's difficult to tell someone they smell bad, so people just silently hate you.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Baggy bootcut blue wash jeans combined with black vans style shoes. I was wearing them everyday and it didn't match most things I was wearing.

>vans
oh sweetie how old are you?

the vans are the only problem here
nobody gives a shit about the jeans you're wearing unless they're poorly fitted

this was 8 years ago

oh okay good

>sleeping in a day's worth of sweat and stink

>western concept of hygiene

Enjoy your asthmas, allergies, and autoimmune diseases you fucking pansies.

Shower after going to the gym, almost everyday.

>Wear underwear for 4-5 days at a time
>smelt like cum and piss
How often were you fapping? My underwear don't even smell after a week of wearing them I wonder why I even have so many clothes

JUST

at the time I was obese so my little dick would not ejaculate at full capacity, leading to cum usually leaking out after the fact. Since I was such a slobbering mess of a person I did not clean myself up after fapping either, I came in tissues and that was that.

Truly mentally ill tier style lifestyle.

I get ooze dick too but I wait for 30 minutes and a dick shower before I let it touch clean underwear

> I came in tissues
Why? I just came in my underwear and walked around the house with a layer cum caked on my boxers. After
a week or two the smell was incredible too. Shit was so cash.

I used to only bathe in 2-3 days because I legit didn't smell bad but then some shit happened to my dick that made it produce dickcheese every single day so I was forced to bathe everyday.

>not taking a piss after cumming to prevent this

Lmao, what?

>2: My hair is long as fuck and it's a pain in the ass to wash it

You sound disgusting as fuck

>masturbating with your bladder not empty
Impossible.

>subtle

fpbp

I do it all the time even without having the urge to pee, you can't?

I can but it's extremely uncomfortable.

People used to not bathe at all 10000 years ago. Ooga, modern homo sapiens are stupid and ignorant about the world before them, booga.

I can always count on Sup Forums to remind me my life isn't so bad compared to some of you repulsive fucks.

Reminder if you shower every day you are a numale.

I've literally jerked it for a couple of hours to hold off on pissing before.

Sounds like there's something wrong with your dick.

If I don't have to interact with anyone in the flesh, I go 5-6 days at a time without showering or changing my clothes. If I do have to interact with people in the flesh, I usually shower every other day and change clothes as soon as I detect an odor.

This, based neetdom!!!

Maybe you just don't have any mental brakes. If my bladder is not empty, then when I'm jerking off it always feels like I won't be able to hold my piss while cumming. It sounds dumb, but I just can't get it out of my mind.

That sounds super dumb, I realised quite early on that the pipes are different, and the jizz pipe takes priority over the piss pipe. Nobody has ever pissed themselves while jerking off, it's not possible unless you're only half-erect and very slowly doing it.

At a christmas party an acquaintance noticed I looked good and said "Oh did you take a shower before you came?"

I said "yeah" and he said "why?"

Had a really strong urge to smash his face in for some reason

Here's another (you), you filthy frogeater.

Seriously why the fuck French people know no balance? they are either dirty as fuck or borderline germophobic.

>real life JUST haircut
I'm sorry for you, man.