Was it Aliens?

Was it Aliens?

Also, what happened to humans? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.I._Artificial_Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=rz7sPiOoU7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_and_First_Men#Human_species
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Humans evolved.

>Humans evolved.
lol no

the narrator literally said humans are gone, he didn't say why tho.

>Humans evolved.

Merged with technology as Ray Kezswell pointed out.

I heard somewhere that they're far-far future, evolved for of an AI. Director, or writer, or someone important like that said it.

Ray Kurzweil is a hack fraud. He is marxism 3.0, transhumanist, that wants the same thing.

"Transhumanism" is pure kike garbage.

How do we stop it? There must be a way convince these people that they are wrong.

>tfw I'm posting on a retard thread

They're highly advanced robots, likely "evolved" from androids with rudimentary empathic abilities, like Gigolo Joe or the bear.

David has no such empathic sensitivities...he's a philosophical zombie, as demonstrated by how he nearly kills his owner, destroys a competing android of the same model, and has no other directive other than pursuing his now, long dead "mother".

The archaeologist robots know they have to bait any useful information out of him, so they construct a scenario where his mother has been magically revived. He plays out the scenario, then shuts down for good.

>The archaeologist robots know they have to bait any useful information out of him, so they construct a scenario where his mother has been magically revived. He plays out the scenario, then shuts down for good.
Why did they do it then, they hardly learn anything since they are so advanced.

>actually cites "Unknown" as a source

Fuck off pleb, he was journalist that chose to give no name

Ok, what's that supposed to say? Jews are there, so? What's inherently bad or wrong about transhumanism? And what alternative are you proposing? Spirituality? Give me a break.

Well, today's your lucky day...I'm a brilliant journalist with the inside track, too!

Enjoy your AnPrim then, Varg kiddo

Post something brilliant so you can be quoted then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.I._Artificial_Intelligence

>Two thousand years later, humans have become extinct and Manhattan is buried under glacial ice. The Mecha have evolved into an advanced, intelligent, silicon-based form. They find David and Teddy and discover they are original Mecha that knew living humans, making them special.

>David is revived and walks to the frozen Fairy statue, which collapses when he touches it. The Mecha use David’s memories to reconstruct the Swinton home and explain to him that they cannot make him human. However, David insists that they recreate Monica from DNA in the lock of hair. The Mecha warn David that the clone can only live for a day, and that the process cannot be repeated. David spends the next day with Monica and Teddy. Before she drifts off to sleep, Monica tells David she has always loved him. Teddy climbs onto the bed and watches the two lie peacefully together.

No, humanity went extinct, the alien looking things in the picture are their creations, extremely advanced robots which likely survived humanity.

I wonder if they can suck a dick.

>And what alternative are you proposing? Spirituality?
Why not? spirituality is what makes us human
Hell, it's the reason why those small african tribes are considered far more advanced than the most technological white cities

Black people realized the dangers of technology and rejected it completely to create their own spiritual utopia

Those small tribes are just the tip of the iceberg, the real african civilization exists in a completely different plane, they have advanced beyond the physical world, their minds are linked together in another dimension

>tfw humans are just creations that long outlived their creator and are now in an eternal search for it until we repeat the process

but hey at least i got to enjoy some things

>transhumanism is good
LOL

imagine being a plebbitor like this guy

>spirituality is gay
LMAO

You are touching on the core issue of the west today. We have separated ourselves off from metaphysics.
Politics without metaphysics means nothing.
A world view without metaphysics means nothing.
That is why so many people today feel empty and hedonistic, because metaphysics have been removed from all institutions.

>falling for the kosher shabbos goy transhumanism meme

hedonistic doesn't actually feel good though, so you're wrong about that. It's a constant struggle to nullify the emptiness one feels inside that leads you to hedonism.

>pol hates transhumanism
Huh. Well shit, you learn something new every day.

>muh pol meme
Get out

>genes edited to perfection
That's the same goddamn thing as trahshumanism!

t. brainlet

>near perfect brain

So, he's a Jew?

It's not a meme, kid.

>kid
Found the offended cuck. Time to leave
>*opens door*

>refinement and tweaking of the programming of living flesh, no kooky kike "consciousness transfer" or merging of human consciousness with digital demiurge god consciousnesses, no "singularity", no grafting of unfeeling unnatural steel on to bone, nerve or sinew
the two conceptions are fucking worlds apart

no, Jews are parasitical desert dwellers that worship mammonism/Satan/Moloch/the demiurge/Saturn and infiltrate host societies to steal resources including genetic code

>the highest IQ kikes are those with heavy European admixture, as opposed to their more semitic and backwards cousins
Really makes you think: thieves and parasites in all ways, up to and including theft or parasitism of genetic stock.

>tfw you will never watch another Kubrick/Spielberg hybrid kino EVER AGAIN

worst timeline

To be transhuman is to be sold transcendentalism in the form of expensive and difficult to produce consumer goods

Jews are fine tho, imo

It was a major theme of the movie. Humans made AI and it replaces them. The future alien things don't understand love because AI wasn't better for it and the kid is the last remnant of humans in that it was made for love.

Is this a joke? The movie's pretty explicit about this; humans dieded in a huge climatic cataclysm, those are obviously aliens.

ratanon pls

>humans dieded
>dieded
For fucks sake this board is a embarrassment

>Hell, it's the reason why those small african tribes are considered far more advanced than the most technological white cities
The noble savage is the most overplayed trope. It is only second to the "chosen race" trope that always has humans being special in a vast universe of fantasy alien life.

>tries to transplant shit-tier Sup Forums MUH JOOS conspiracy schlock to Sup Forums
>"Time to leave"

What did he mean by this?

Transhumanism always ends up merging into a single god-like entity.

Own perfection and immortality eventually leads to a near-omniscient state where each individual becomes a god.

Ok, here again. I didn't think the definition of "thanshumanism" is limited to replacing your body with an advanced version of a wooden peg leg. I've always supported bioengineering and gene modification instead.

they are aliens. they say it in the film at least three times you fucking retard

Go home, kid.

> I've always supported
*supported the idea of

No they don't.

I suggest you pay attention next time you watch it.

>The Mecha have evolved into an advanced, intelligent, silicon-based form.
Where exactly in the movie was this mentioned?

transhumanism is about replacing ppl with robots, not enhancing human capabilities

>Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology.
>enhance human intellect and physiology

They explain it in the end when talking to david. They turn to humans to learn about the meaning of their existence because they came from humans.

t. doesn't know anything about transhumanism beyond "Let's staple robot parts to ourselves!"

not the same guy
It's time, door is open, leave.

THEY

Give me a 200 word essay on transhumanism.

Convince me to join your cult.

Ohhhh
Thanks.

But still fuck Lucas and his DNA aliens.

maybe you should watch past the first 30 minutes of the film before discussing it
1:53:01
2:17:33
2:19:28

that napeoleon tv show is supposed to be happening

>Isaac Asimov

You leave him the fuck out of whatever Sup Forumstard bullshit you're trying to meme in to existence. He is an honorary un-jew so go fuck yourself you uneducated fucktard.

>when the triggered poltard kicks in
lmao

see

>When the joke goes over the newfags head

Please just go back to facecuck and 9gag

Is this movie kino?

Sup Forumstards and phoneposters need to be purged

His anus.

Everyone thought they were aliens.

That's only phoneposters

all of the newfags are straight here in Sup Forums

humans are all dead, those are the evolution of robots.

Sup Forumstards need to be purged
Whithout Sup Forumstards there would be no off topic posting on this thread, nor crying and bitching about their delusional fears and insecurities

They are aliens

the only one crying here is you though, you even posted an infographics, from my point of view (as the OP of this thread) you are no different to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rz7sPiOoU7A

See this?
Sup Forumstards shitting up the thread with their crying and bitching
Stop being such a sensitive little bitch and man the fuck up
You even have one entire board to vomit all your bullshit
Use it

See this?
Sup Forumstards crying about off topic bullshit like they always do, the sensitive little bitchs
Your disgusting kind have one entire board to do so, use it

Ops, mean to

I hate SJWs but don't you think anti-SJWs are just as bad? Ever notice how SJWs are always complaining about stuff? Well anti-SJWs are always complaining about SJWs so they're just as bad, those fucking problematic sexist assholes! Wouldn't you agree?

Nani?

I just want to talk about the movie

So they're not aliens, they're super mecha's.

F

Yup. It's a major theme of the movie that mecha would replace humans. That's why there's the fair where people are destroying them and the announcer makes a speech about it. Jude Law's character is talking about how he is made to be better than people. The mother's character is struggling with the fact that she loves a machine.

Movie? What's a movie? Us that some sort of leftist liberal propaganda term for white genocide?

They are the fifth men.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_and_First_Men#Human_species

This
It's jew propaganda to destroy the white race
One of the directors was even one, if that's not enough proff that they are destroying the rwhite race, I don't know what is then

Yes, he posted once, and so did you, which is my point. If every time someone throws a punch you feel entitled to throw back once then you are as much of the problem as he is.

I don't care about that infographic, I care about the one engaging in a fight when he has the choice to step away. Which is you.

The transhumanism topic itself was very interesting to me, and I was entertained reading anons talk about it. Until all discussion died down to talk about Sup Forums because someone can't just shut up for one thread about it.

>Whithout Sup Forumstards there would be no off topic posting on this thread

How to spot the tumbrlina that came here after gg.

not an argument

High IQ answer.

t. Sup Forumstard

Thanks for proving me right.
I wish you had never found my thread.

they are necrons

Congratulations on playing yourself
Only a Sup Forumstrd would defend Sup Forums

uh-huh