SLURP SLURP

SLURP SLURP

This season literally feels written by a egdy teen girl.

Yeah it's great isn't it.

>not understanding how to save someone from a venemous bite

stay mad cuck

episode was directed by a woman

this is a nice moment
you stop that

it was written, storyboarded, and directed by Genndy
FAKE NEWS

There hasn't even been any edgy stuff since episode three, and that was when Sup Forums still liked it.

please tell you don't really think sucking the poison out is a good idea

Genndy is a woman

they still do its retards trying to hate it over retarded shit

I'm not trying to hate it. I genuinely hate it. I only watch it because I loved seasons 1-4.

The art is still great, the sound direction is still great, the voice actors are still great. Everyone is doing their jobs perfectly but the writers and Genndy.

The innuendo in this episode was ridiculous. There is never a reason to be that blatant unless the characters are trying to be blatant.

you don't swallow it, dumbass

are you retarded

not every poison has to be ingested to be dangerous. Also, what if you have a split lip, or have lost a tooth? That is now in your bloodstream

do you seriously think it won't get absorbed into your mouth? There's various types of drugs that are just "let it soak into your gums/tongue

No, I just have a different opinion than you.

So, yes, I'm retarded.

>HE FELL FOR THE SUCC OUT THE POISON MEME
LMAO

>SLURP SLURP
>This season literally feels written by a egdy teen girl.
this entire episode is a giant sexual innuendo
this is a story about two people who don't know how exactly but they want it really badly so they discover it together as they go along

the panting and kiss at the end is them cuddling after the fact

>he doesnt want to kill hisself when his waifu is gonna die

You are beyond scum.

I miss the Scotsman

He'll be back

Fuck you Sup Forums this was the best episode this season, I even got my soap opera fix

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Whatever that myriapod looking thing was, it looked more like it was secreting something than actually biting or injecting venom. Many animals do that to ward off predators, The substance is designed to either taste bitter and unappetizing to predators, like with this Weta here, or, as in the case with this Lazarus thing or perhaps a bombardier beetle, it is meant to sting or inflict pain with caustic fluids of some sort.

Given the way it looked like it was "spreading" on Aishi's leg, I'll place my bets on this being the case. That said, it only makes it more perplexing as to why jack would put his mouth onto it

Also, as I have said before, none of this overrides my excitement at all the salt this is producing

You like the new PPG, your opinion doesn't matter.

What, do I? I haven't even watched it

Jack was taught his survival skills thousands of years before modern science and medicine. and he didn't have an extractor with him.

They're SOOO CUTE
>tfw I will never have a ninja gf or a samurai bf

These guys would make a good banner edit

>Build up is awkward looks and brushing against each other
>In a desert cause they thirsty as fuck
>Entering the unknown and alien of physical intimacy is represented by entering the alien ship
>Sucking out the poison is obvious foreplay representation
>The weapon represents neither of them knowing how to finish or having any clue of whats going on
>They scream out each others names while being drowned in a entity that consumes them both right before the climax
People who thought this was forced don't understand symbolism 101

It was clearly being injected, hence the "succ the poison out" meme that forest instructors always have to tell people not to do

>myriapod
It looked like a leech more than anything else. And they simplified the appearance and mechanism of a venomous bite because it's a cartoon, so it's actually stupid to look into it.

what the hell was that thing he ate and transformed into a fish vagina though, what was that supposed to mean

The Green Samurai and the losing of/return of the sword were a huge let down. I thought both were going to be waaaay more interesting. Each was pretty lame.

Cry more, faggot.

Aphrodisiac

i see
its still very weird though. The other parts make more sense

It might make more sense to frame it in context of "The audience sees different than the characters"
To Ashi it just looks like a fish, which is weird and silly, adding to a sense of "awkward first date" which that scene was clearly going for
To the audience it says "THIS IS CLEARLY A VAGINA. SEX IS GONNA HAPPEN IN THIS EPISODE."
It's an important start of the episode signal to let the audience mentally prep for what's about to happen so it doesn't look forced

It's a light bit of comedy and a way to illustrate that Jack isn't as worldly as he lets on, even now.

The people who like this season probably also like Principal and the Pauper.

Seriously though, most venoms or poisons can get into you even if you don't swallow. Your mouth, tongue and gums have a shitton of blood vessels and most poisons can seep through there easily.

>No episode where he offers to tell jack how to win a women's heart

I NEED THIS GENNDY FUCK

I fond it funny how ridiculously oblivious to danger they were during the whole thing.

Like, they could have died at any point. But instead focused on the fact they wanted to get on each other's pan- robes... leaf-thing...

Risk of death for these two is mundane, it's practically breakfast cereal.

Romance? Intimacy? Now THERE'S something formidable.

The weapon represents getting it in at all.

The hint is in the 'maybe I can try' and Jack's awkward, embarrassed 'okay.'