ITT: The last Vidya you played is now a cartoon

How do you make it work?

>Rainbow 6

Follow a whimsical group of misfit elite counter-terrorist operators and their shenanigans, as they go on a globetrotting adventure to stop terrorism! Rated TV-PG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nLAHBexJxrE?t=6m7s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MnhhBoioCI
imgur.com/gallery/VFlWG
youtube.com/watch?v=-VuYCLelIO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dawn of War 1
Wouldn't be that hard to make a gritty cartoon from that game/universe.

Just detail the exploits of the Blood Ravens, or if you want something personal follow the tale of guardsman in the Imperial Guard.

>Jane's WW2 Fighter

It would focus on the careers of various aces of WW2. Like Gunther Rall.

>Dex
Not sure what it'll be like, to be honest. I just got the game. Maybe it would be like GiTS but for kids?

>Dark Souls 1
Might be neat I guess

>KOTOR
It's good as long as current Bioware doesn't animate it.

I'd watch a Siege show, especially if the characters became cartoonish characterizations of themselves; Jager and IQ are a little bit autistic, Thermite's Texan like, really Texan, Thatcher's just some old fuck that hates computers, etc

>Morrowind
Comedic SoL about an Ashlander leaving her tribe and trying to make her way in the big city (Vivec).
Episodes include stuff like fiasco's with selling expired Netch pies, getting over her fear of riding Silt Strider, an incident where a mage turns her into a grass hopper, and listening to a false god talk about the time he bit off the god or rapes penis.

>E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

NOTHING. MAKES. SENSE.

Damn it's been awhile, Battlefield 1, I think.
A cartoon set in WW1 wouldn't work in a billion years, maybe it could become an anime, but even that's iffy as fuck.

you must be underage

>FFX-2
Episodic action adventure about three girls who look for magical crystal ball macguffins. I mean, the plot's already there. It's all a matter of padding the episodes with flashbacks & references to FFX-1.
Made by the guys behind LoK and Voltron.

TV-PG/TV-14

>Team Fortress 2
The comic antics in cartoon form

It's Persona 2 but in modern innoffensive CN style with Pen Ward/CalArts style visuals.

>S.O.M.A

Existensialism and horror (if there's a difference between them, let me know) in animated form. Lot's of FEELS and constant kicks right in the moral guts.

Jager is gay, Ash is anorexic, and no one can tell Buck and Frost apart

Only if they get a surrealist director.

>star wars EAW Clone wars mod

already done. In fact, lost many on Umbara.

man i actually would love the see a Starship Troopers esque look at the Imperial Guard

It might be a little repetitive.

>hearthstone

I have no idea... a comedy show doing comedic retellings of World of Warcraft while simultaneously being a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament type deal?

>Overwatch
Fuck off that's too easy.

>Shadowverse
That's more likTIME FOR ME TO PROVE MYSELF MOTHER FATHER COME ON BOOOOW BEFORE THE DARK DRAGOOOOOOOON, RULERRRR OF THE SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES

It'd be alright for weebshit I guess. All I know is Urias would be the best character.

>Prey
I'd get that one studio that did the first Dead Space movie and have them do another prequel.
Alternatively,
>Outlast 2
Something like The Murkoff Account where it goes into lore using new characters.

>Saint's Row 2
Gang violence? Drugs? Hookers? Banter between the boss and his lieutenants? Three different rival gangs to deal with, plus the Ultor corporation?

I could see it going well. Hell, I could see a show about the whole Saints Row series going okay. it's just a matter of whether it turns out like Boondocks, or The Nutshack.

Europa Universalis IV: Literally Polandball the cartoon

Already got that, it was called Leet World

Someone finally decides to do a god's-honest adult-aimed action cartoon. Doomguy is a mostly silent protagonist, violently killing his way through the Mars facility, interspersed with exposition flashbacks ala Arrow detailing his court marshal, the events of the original games, his time in Hell, and Hayden's retrieval of his entombed body.

>persona 1
Hopefully it's not like the persona 4 animated

>Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
>Tau Campaign

it'd be good on teaching kids the dangers of gommunism
>Reeducation camps for Imperial Guards after their stronghold is defeated, taught to betray the God Emperor

>WHY AM I GETTING HACKED BY DOORS WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!?!

Really though, that's interesting game. Not necessarily good, but it kept me going just to see what dumb new thing would happen next.

The Last of Us
Something similar to early Sammy Jack with each episode being a standalone story, but they all connect to the main plot line of getting Ellie to the Fireflies.

Lurk more it's all been done and if it hasn't someone fund it!

>Minecraft
Fuck

>Space Station 13

See 6:07 for a pilot episode
youtu.be/nLAHBexJxrE?t=6m7s

>Diablo II
It would work as a short maybe?

>Ark: survival evolved
Some jackass goes full on /k/ in a land of dinosaurs, beasts, an extreme sociopaths. It's essentially dinotopia mixed with Mad Max and I would absolutely watch the shit out of it.

>Tales from the Borderlands
Just record a Let's Play and throw it on Adult Swim or Netflix.

Samurai Jack meets Firefly?

I'd totally watch that.

Wouldn't that just be GI Joe:Tacticool edition

frost a cute

>Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

thinking about the possibilities is too painful.

I just beat DS1 and moved on to DS2, this gunna be gud

11/10 would watch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MnhhBoioCI

>Shantae
too easy, though all of the sexual content will be watered down

Considering how sylized this game is, it would probably transfer pretty well to animation

>Mass Effect
The bland goody goody two shoes Commander Shepard recruits a crew of wacky aliens and bland humans to save the galaxy before becoming a cheesy 80s movie protagonist in the second season and having an awful third season before the terrible reboot

Do yourself a favour and skip that trainwreck of a game.

>star wars battlefront 2
so star wars: the clone wars is back
WE DID IT BOYS

Naw, I've already beaten it before, I'm on a quest to play through all 3 back to back to back.

>Furi

A Gendy Clone Wars-style series of short episodes with the game's visual style and soundtrack? Yes please.

Is this Cammi? From Annihilation?

>implying Genndy wouldn't force a rushed romance with The Song

Frost from r6s

>Minecraft

They have already done it and it sucks!

Fucking "Minecraft story mode"

>Dota 2
I would kill for a Dota 2 cartoon, i love the lore too much

>DotA animated series

YES

What about Dark Souls 2.5 and Dark Souls 0.0?

Wakfu

Haha

>Dark Souls
As long as the chosen undead is the embodiment of the playerbase and, instead of choosing his path for honor, he's the biggest, most canceorus meme machine to walk the earth.

Just imitate whatever the Overwatch cartoon does.
I don't know if there's even lore for this game to base a show off of.

I don't think getting hit by shells over and over can be made into a cartoon

>nuclear throne
i can see this working,as sort of even more post-apocaliptic adventure time,with a little more of dark humor,and bullets

not if it is made by the french

Would really like to see a series with more than 1 protagonist from different factions dealing with the Zone

>STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

I'm fucking ready.

The Legend of Dragoon likely a pg13 show following the plot of the game across about 50 episodes with some extra character fluff I'd watch the hell out if it and buy the box sets

>After a series of devastating strikes on NATO and the destruction of the US Embassy on the tropical island of Tanoa, a coup by Tanoan nationalists seizes control of the small nation. Now cut off from the outside and with thier backs to the sea and under attack from a new goverment who is not intrested in prisoners, the surviveing nato forces and thier familes must rally together and survive a hostile new world

>Asura's Wrath
So i'm watching a youtube longplay of the think ?
Sounds good desu

Just adapt this comic, centering around Strelok's gang and Scar

imgur.com/gallery/VFlWG

>League of Legends

Too many characters, you'd have to cut the cast down for any sort of decent story.

A cartoon with the Piltover/Zaun cast might work. Have Cait be the main character and have the cartoon focus on her work as the Sheriff of Piltover, police procedural style. You could have arcs dealing with Jinx, the Jayce/Viktor feud, or even Ekko raising up hell as an anti-hero antagonist.

>Skyrim

Has high potential as an episodic series but also a high risk of said potential being squandered by writers. I could see it as something similar to Ben 10, where there's an overarching plot at times but for the most part is just a chill villain-of-the-week show.

Could also make it so that every couple seasons we jump to the next game to keep things fresh.

Crusader Kings 2.

Um...

>Prey(2017)

I'm only 4 pr so hours in so far, so I don't know the full scope of the story, but it could definitely make for a cool series of shorts, like the animatrix, exploring the world and all the wierdness born from the typhon and the mind fuckery from neuromods

>The last Vidya you played is now a cartoon
I'm one or two steps ahead of you there, user.

I guess earth wrom Jim is gettiing a reboot cartoon show
It would be a very comedic but action heavy and over the top cartoon show .

>But it's good when the Empire does it!
I bet you think the Necron conspiracy memes are real too, gue'vesa.

Shit. meant for quads up there

>Aurora 4x
I have no fucking idea.

Basicaly your average vietnam war movie, only set in a city instead of a jungle, The first game whould have been a better adaptation to be honest.

It could either go a linear story route or take advantage of the multiple timeline angle and have random shenanigans take place all about, some resulting in everyone dying and trying again. Either way I'd love the fuck out of any Nuclear Throne cartoon.

oh fuck

>weeaboo dark souls
At the climax of his battle with evil wizard alchemist Edward Kelley, William Adams gets flung into the future where the British Empire will supposedly take over Japan, and eventually the world. The Japanese end up defeating Kelley without Adams' help anyway, but when he ends up in the present day he assumes the world has gone to shit and that he must go back to the past to prevent the current timeline from happening.

>Sleeping Dogs
Make it Law and Order: Chinatown in an animation style similar to Boondocks.

Momodra IV.

...Well! This is a pleasant surprise assuming it's animated well. Maybe may even figure out what the flying hell the plot of these games actually IS...

Bandit. 12 o clock hi. Range is... 1 mile.

Or maybe episodic, where it goes back and forth between characters as they go through the world

It would be fuckong awesome

>GTA V
It'll just be a bunch of YouTube-tier shitty edgy humor, maybe a show about the Republican Space Rangers on Adult Swim would've been fantastic.

>World of Warships
So I guess like Kancolle, but hopefully not weeb trash.

>Warframe
>in this style: youtube.com/watch?v=-VuYCLelIO8

Fucking FUND IT

>Risen
just like the game, divide it into 4 chapters.

chapter one
a quick rundown about what's going on. Establishing factions, MC joins one. Some comedy here.

chapter two
MC travels to find magical discs to open the gate in volcano. Shows off the world with couple minor fights.

Chapter three
Fast paced, action filled fight scenes between the order + MC vs lizardman.

Chapter 4
A merge of chap 2 and 3

>That episode where the chosen undead fights The Father of Giants
10/10, absolute kino

>Hey Buddy
>Yeah Brad?
>Did I do the right thing?...

A brother and a sister teams up with their good scooby-doo alien pet to stop their evil older brother from enslaving all the aliens so he can use them to steal everyone's memories.

>Bloodborne

A series about the wacky adventures of the students of Byrgenwerth and their long-suffering headmaster Provost Willem. Follow Laurence and his associates as they skip classes to go into the Chalice Labyrinths, where they meet many new friends such as Amygdala and Rom!

>CK2 the Cartoon
>Murder/Incest/Rape/Anti-Semitism Simulator the Cartoon
That's the kind of show that would have an amazing pilot because the censors were drunk that day but gets cancelled immediately afterwards.

Why would Amygdala be at Byrgenwerth, I mean Rom was still a human student before the split but Amygdala probably made contact with the Healing Church first considering they seem to worship him.

No more heroes. [AS] WHEN!?

>Wargame Red Dragon

It would be quite funny see the adventures of Petrovic, the gopnik who shot down a Nighthawk