There are 3 types of people who will see WW:

There are 3 types of people who will see WW:
1) Comic fans
Will bitch about changes from the comics to movie, even if they're better. Will judge the movie based solely on comic accuracy.
2) Marvel fanboys
Will hate-watch the film, shit out their YouTube review and collect whatever little ad revenue they can get nowadays.
3) Everyone else
Will watch it and have fun.

Which one are you?

I'm just not going to watch it at all to be quite honest

Are you guys ACTUALLY interested in this damn shit

I'm not seeing it because you know something is wrong when Chris Pine seems like the best actor and character in the entire movie

I wont be watching it because I dont care about WW

epic picture from reddit.com/r/pepethefrog

I'm probably not going to see it. You can only shock the monkey so many times before he stops reaching for the button.

a lot of loyalty for a hired gun

not watching it because its not what I want from a WW story
>not muh
yes, that's the point.

my only problem is that they picked gadot.

I am #4.) Comic reader/, Marvel fan, Dceu fan and someone who likes it when adaptions do new & different things & I expect to have plenty of fun.

What do you want from a WW story?

4) Will watch it in a year or 2 when I've got nothing to do and make up my own mind.

I don't think I like anything I've heard. The costumes pretty good. I had forgotten about Dr Poison until the movie said they were using her and that's neat. Other than that though I'm kind of drawing a blank. I don't know if I'll avoid it. But I don't think I'm going to rush out to see it.

so there are only 2 types of people

I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

You seem like you already decided you are gonna like it. You are no better than the mousers.

Its probably gonna be shit, based off the track record of DCEU movies and Gadot's fucking atrocious acting

I'm going to judge it based on the quality of lead

i.e. it's shit

I am also mildly annoyed that the forbidden legendary Amazon McGuffin is a sword instead of the whip or her bracers but that's less important

>Will bitch about changes from the comics to movie, even if they're better.
>even if they're better

When has that ever been the case, especially where the DCEU is concerned?

I dunno, Ego being Star-Lord's dad is better than generic space royalty

Iron Man 3 is a great example:
>comics
Mandarin is a generic, kinda racist Asian caricature villain with magic powers.
>movie
Mandarin is a supposed terrorist, but really just a manufactured boogeyman to cover up the real villain's deeds.
Comic fans complained, while movie fans (and general critics) considered the change a massive step up. And of course it got political, with accusations of SJWism or racism depending on whatever camp you were a part of.

>even if they're better
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>story by Zack Snyder
>set in Zack Snyder's DCEU
>staring Gal Gadot
Yeah.....that'll happen.

Why would a Marveldrone pay money to see a movie they know they won't like, and add to it's box office take?

noone is paying money to see it, nerd

thats what kodi is for