When will we get some Ian Smith/Rhodesia kino?

The story of this man's life is Kino in waiting....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh rhodesia

I'm British you fuckwit. These are my people in another country we're talking about here. Are you seriously saying that the interesting and unparalleled story of Rhodesia doesn't deserve a kino treatment?

>I'm British you fuckwit.

No you guys had no business in africa to begin with dont cry when you feel theres too many inmigrants its time for you to get colonized

Why you posting satire of a British politician that i don't like to try and btfo me? Thats the former head of the labour party, a kike and a muzzer lover. We voted his party out and we voted Brexit............

Keep trying burger

lol

Uh we had more business in africa than the niggers did seeing as how we actually managed to make parts of the continent productive. Can you really not give me one reason other than the fact you're a shitskin why this story shouldn't be made into the kino it is?

An Ian Smith film will never be made. I'd be surprised if there's ever a movie about Rhodesia in general.
It'd be kino but no kike producer would fund something that shows floppies in a bad light

>It'd be kino but no kike producer would fund something that shows floppies in a bad light

you know economic prosperity isn't much good to a country when it's going to be absorbed by a bigger country to obtain it right?

lol

>These are my people in another country we're talking about here.

My arse. Unlike you and for all his numerous faults Smith was never dishonest or ambivalent about his national identity.

Agreed. Ian Smith btfo's faggots like no other. Look how many soyboys and shitskins are in this thread right now trying to derail things.

btw if you're just tuning in heres a quick rundown on what happened: youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

OP is a pile of cringe.

ZIMBABWE

wtf i'm #remain now!

You're a fucking idiot.

>le BrexSHIT amirite lads
Fuck off you dumb cunt

So a man who is of British ethnicity born in a British colony who came to Europe in WW2 to fight for "home" (his actual words) and did indeed see combat for Britain is not British because he sides with his neighbors and local government when the British State betrays him? Meanwhile the niggers running round London who can barely speak english are? The fucking travesty that is the leftist mindset on display here.........

>calls me a dumb cunt
>votes for brexit

L O L

Hey Dylann I didn’t know they let you post from Death Row

>chlorinating chicken in order to clean it, reducing the risk of salmonella and not producing any side effects is a bad thing
You are beyond help. KYS!

wtf has this got to do with anything? I'm going to post this thread daily from now on to draw you poisonous soyfags out.

Here, have 1 BILLION PROUD FREE BLACK MAJORITY RULE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS for your shilling efforts Too much you ask? Actually its fucking worthless!

>You are beyond help, says the brexiteer as he invites yet another paki into his home.

1 QUADZILLION ZIMBABWE DOLLARS has been added to your Mugablue account for this post. Talk about Rhodesia you faggot, make a separate brexit thread if you want to be a soybitch

>calls me soy
>is literally a cuck to ian smith

the absolute state of ucuck voters

>I'm superior to everyone who voted leave, knows the remoaner as he watches his neighborhood turn to absolute shit because of EU enforced migration. Yes, absolutely superior!

You wank off imagining thats you in that picture? You are Soy. You arn't a soyboy, nor a soylad, nor soyman. You are a SOYLORD my effeminate foe because somebody wanting to discuss the kinographic potential of a historical figure (that obviously makes you feel inferior) throws you into such a beta rage you have to try and shit up the whole thread in tearful girly retaliation.

It's your mind that runs so easily to cucking not mine. Want to tell us all something chum?