Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/13053465/chapters/29857503?view_adult=true
youtube.com/watch?v=et8Mo3BcJco
archiveofourown.org/works/13069458/chapters/29897370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comfy edition?

poor guy

this picture will be hanging up on every living room in the galaxy in the future

first for sheev

>tfw Kylo and his dad share a type

All editions are comfy

Kylo is so damn ugly, he doesn't deserve a cute like Rey.

aren't we all ugly kylos who don't deserve cute reys here?

The chemistry in that picture. You can physically feel it.

Tell Reylo artfags that we at could use some pregnant Anne Frank x Richard Rowland Kirkland.

>Some dumbasses think this is platonic
Literally how

it bothers that we didn't get to see what happened immediately afer their little force battle for anakin's lightsaber

Did he want them both to fug?

Clearly he did, this is unused concept art from the film

>get two equally strong force users together
>make them have a child
>corrupt it even more than kylo
? I have no idea of what I am saying.

This is the subject of more than a few Reylo fics. Snoke trying to breed Kylo like a stallion.

>tfw we will never get a scene of rey slowly caressing kylo's head
JUST

Han liked Rey a lot too

If he only fug Rey I want the link. If other bitches are involved I'm disgusted

It's Rey. He only wants to breed Kylo with Force Sensitive stock.

>yes yes, gonna link these two kids together
>surely my 10/10 badboy will bait that bitch and bring her to me
>surely they won't fall in love and turn against me
>yes yes i'm a fucking genius

the tragedy of Darth Hindsight

Is anyone else feeling kind of sad/melancholic about reylo ending?
And I'm not even talking about whether it ends up well or badly, I'm talking about the fact that we've already seen two thirds of the whole reylo storline. I don't know man, I didn't ask for this much feelings, tell me I'm not the only one..

OHH SHIT NONO HAHAHA

He knew that Kylo would eventually choose Rey over him, which is why he wanted Kylo to kill Rey early on. He underestimated how quickly Kylo attached to the first person who showed him true understanding and care.

Saw one in AO3, it's called Humble and Worthy.

Anyone have that fanart of Rey and Kylo comforting each others' younger selves?

Also, little Ben a qt. I just realized that Ben canonically destroyed Luke's Jedi academy in nothing but his jammies.

>DEFEATS JEDI MASTER LUKE
>DESTROYS THE JEDI ORDER
>IN PAJAMAS
/OURGUY/ COMFIRMED

I was just thinking of how Kylo was soft the entire movie but as soon as she turned her back on him he yelled and acted full retard. Love hurts man.

>I just realized that Ben canonically destroyed Luke's Jedi academy in nothing but his jammies.

W E W

>f-feet

Kylo loves Rey more than he feared Snoke. Love truly casteth away all fears.

Kinda reminds me of that scene from Avatar where Mai betrays Azula, when Azula thought she was completely under her thumb,all because of Zuko.

Nice.

Thanks m8

As a straight male Adam Driver is superior to Daisy Ridley in like every conceivable way.

Snoke was a cuck, I see.

delet this

Rey checking in, don't worry bruv, me and Ben's relationship won't be ending anytime soon.

Begun work on a Reylo vid. Its gonna be super gay teen girl shit and you're gonna love it. Will post when I'm done. Also, has anybodys vid been taken down on Youtube yet? I'm gonna use all cam footage. Its gonna look like shit but I dont want it being removed.

Yo can I have a request? Use Hoobastank's The Reason pls

There's a big chance that it'll get removed based on what I've seen so far. You can give it a try though.

I already picked a song. Actually, the song I picked is the whole reason I'm making it. It's Must Be Dreaming, by Frou Frou. I rememberd it cuz it was used for an anime music video popular back in like 2006.

Put a copy of it up somewhere else too, maybe Dailymotion or some shit. The Mouse might not like to see his clips on youtube for long.

>Must Be Dreaming, by Frou Frou.
oh nice. but yeah, it was very popular in other music vids as well, I don't remember where I first heard it from. some cartoon vid probably.

stop spamming the forum with this man child nonsense.

Also grandpa. Padme and Rey kinda look similar.

Where can I read the novels?

>Now thinking about the size of Kylo's feet compared to Rey's
Their size difference is pure sex

yes.

Kylo was literally hardwired to fall for Rey.

Nothing reyloish really happens in the novels.
However, you might like this

>tfw never

The TLJ novel is going to be a fucking gift to Reylos, though. Too bad we have to wait months for it.

Its hard finding songs about lusting after mass murdering space wizards.

Pic looks cool af, sad Ep 9 won't have the ending everyone wants

I remember wondering what made her appealing to so many people. Then I saw this interview. What a fucking qt

That wasn't part of the master plan.

First novelization was basically just the script plus how youd descirbe the scenes to a blind person. I dont know what this novelization is gonna be like. Its taking longer than usual. Hopefully goes deeper

youtube.com/watch?v=et8Mo3BcJco

>looks at holdo, "oh ho not what i expected... ;)"
>caresses leias hand as shes in a coma
tlj established poe is a milf hunter.

Even if her and Poe were to get together, nothing that man could offer would ever be as emotionally impactful as what she experienced with Kylo in the throneroom. It would be a total downgrade. That being said, it'd be interesting to see a love triangle between them.

I think the novel is finished and they just pushed back the release date to prevent leaks

A love triangle would be terrible at this stage. There's already way too much shit to be resolved in IX without adding unneeded drama.

I don't know which of you anons is my persistent cheerleader on here, but thanks; it's heartwarming every time I see my fic linked

We can talk about payments later. But I really can't not promote something this well written. As someone who primarily reads horror and despises most romantic literature, I've been obsessed with your story. Keep it up user.

top kek

am I the only one who thinks this couple is too interesting and good for a superficial, shitty franchise like Star Wars? They probably didn't even realize what they were writing, let alone understanding the potential of such a romance.

So where did these rumors about Adam Driver’s baby and divorce come from?

>divorce
HAPPENING

rec me reylo fics guys

Divorce, no. Baby it's because some guy congratulated Adam and Joanne a while back in a way that suggested she'd given birth. And then there was a paparazzi shot of Adam where he's holding a bag from a high end baby store.

While I love star wars, I agree that it's very superficial. I'm just glad that one of my favorite franchises introduced me to an idea that I wouldn't have known otherwise.

I don't know about Reylo being too interesting from Star Wars, but I think Kylo in the way Adam plays him is too nuanced for this series. I can't imagine IX is going to do the character the justice he deserves.

The absolute state of Nu-Wars, it's basically like any other YA novel adaptation as if there wasn't enough of Hunger Games and Divergente shit, they needed to turn our escapist fantasy into a travesty for tumblrinas.

did you read this yet? all the others I've seen so far have been garbage tier in comparison

It was blind items based partially on the fact that he and his wife weren't making any public appearances together, but they got debunked by them showing up at TLJ premiere.

>Implying hero and villain romances are anything new in Star Wars canon
The EU had a ton of it

Call it What You Want on AO3
Reylo pregnancy fic, modern AU
incest fic too, they're cousins :^)

Adam also wasn't wearing his wedding ring for a while but now he is again.

well in that case I hope they stay superficial and don't pull off any edgy plotline that involves him dying evil

I agree Driver is wasted in SW but it's a great opportunity to be noticed

I really, really want to see where this one goes.
archiveofourown.org/works/13069458/chapters/29897370

Do you guys think Adam and Daisy had an affair like Harrison and Carrie irl?

The better fic by her is the Death of Kylo Ren.

Wrong. Sjws hate Reylo, that's why I hope they fuck.

It's literally /ourcouple/

like she would ever fuck adam driver. you really are delusional

I feel like they might've, I've been getting some weird vibes from them whenever they're together

No. They wouldn't have had the chance. Carrie Fisher and Ford filmed actual romantic scenes together, kissing and stuff.

Honestly? No. I get the feeling Daisy would have been up for it but I think Adam tried to stay relatively disconnected from his Star Wars castmates. He's much chummier with his castmates from other movies.

>another force bond fic before 2017
Again, how did they do it?

i don't think he's the type to cheat on his wife

Reylos were right about pretty much everything. Watch them again in their predictions for IX. If there's anything TLJ taught us, it's that these fans who were "reading too much into scenes" and "reaching" for literary comparisons and signs of romantic tension were absolutely correct to do so. What the general audience sees or misses doesn't matter.

As someone with some (limited) acting experience, it's very easy to develop irl feelings for a partner on a scene, even if it's non romantic in nature. The relationship usually turns out unhealthy tho.

This bitch can't stop talking about how big he is

Oh there have been plenty since December 2015 user.

Can you explain what you find nuanced about Kylo? Just curious to hear it explained