Dil wants monkeys, and monkeys want the nanners. So everybody gets what they want!

>Dil wants monkeys, and monkeys want the nanners. So everybody gets what they want!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6P6VccI2tlc
youtube.com/watch?v=5mcl4SS2078
youtube.com/watch?v=YO9I7DsMwew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Rugrats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=6P6VccI2tlc

>Tommy tries the entire movie to defend Dil's divisive, impetuous behavior and still keep the group together and content
>Dil only cuts the shit when Tommy is brought to his breaking point
Fucking cunt
>Inb4 he's just a baby
Fuck you, if the others can behave he can. He chose not to.

He's a newborn though

That scene was real fucked up when I saw it as a kid.

I remember tearing up in front of my friends at the theater and being made fun of for it. Shit was intense, especially if you have a brother.

what the fuck is going on
why is tommy menacingly going to pour banana juice on dillard
why are they in a jungle, dying

I never realized how fucked up the first movie was, there weren't even that many comedic moments iirc

I find it kind of funny that the Jewish babies nearly reenacted Cain and Abel.

Which was worse, The Rugrats Movie or Rugrats in Paris?

Both of the movies were pretty ok, to be frank.

You're forgetting the one true Rugrats kino

The Rugrats: Go Wild

I'M ROCKIN A BMX BIKE

Was Snyder behind this?

I never understood that scene as a kid

>Lol big deal he's just pouring banana yogurt cream on him, he's gonna get all dirty, oh nooo.
>Typican over-exaggerated cartoon garbage, it's like I'm watching Cartoonnetwork again.

Only now I realized that the monkeys were gonna come after him as bait and eat him alive.

I don't really think that was the intent. Pretty sure Tommy's thought process was that the monkeys would take Dil away, not eat him. If these were the type of monkeys that ate babies the movie would be a lot shorter.

did anyone have these? I had the orange one

Man I remember seeing those things everywhere I went. Whether it was at school or on the ground smashed up because someone probably forgot and left theirs. Also

>those kids who brought them to school

FUCK YOU AND THOSE ANNOYING SIMPSONS AND SPONGEBOB WATCHES, MADE MY CHILDHOOD A LIVING HELL

Oh shit, yes. I had the green one.

>he didn't wear the spongebob watches to school
Faget. I remember mine was a puece if shit tho. The on/off switch was always stubbornand hurt my little fingers trying to operate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mcl4SS2078

There's a distinction between infants and toddlers.

Rugrats the movie, it's pretty mean spirited with everyone stressed the fuck out due to Dill being a crying dick head.

Yeah with infants you have to wait a few more years because that'd be fucked up.

Pretty sure they show the monkeys are all eyeing the scene with evil looks basically waiting for it to be poured on Dill.

He's literally like a day old.

>other newborns could speak fluently and sing a full song
>Dill can only say single statements

So was Dill mentally retarded?

>yfw you turn around for just a few seconds then the kids are gone
>Their bodies are found a few days later in the fucking jungle for some reason
>Find that you're son poured banana baby food on his younger brother/your newborn son and watched him get ripped apart and eaten by feral monkeys

Rugrats in Paris was a million times better desu.

Because they want the banana sauce. If they had any interest in eating babies why wouldn't they just eat both of them?

Honestly they'd deserve that. They were shitty parents.

>Stu builds a fucking mecha
>Out of paper clips and rubber bands

Yeah, I haven't been able to watch the movie a second time cause of how closely it mirrored my feelings towards my younger brother.

>Rugrats in PARIS
>Entire movie is Japanese culture and references

Why the fuck didn't they just cut the bullshit and call it Rugrats in Tokyo? Hell the fucking airplane ride has the singer of the background music scream "AW YEAH, I LOVE TOKYO!"

Not in the webm posted in this thread. They glance over with neutral expressions at one point and then at the end they look scared or concerned. They weren't going to eat a baby.

He was a weird kid, at least.

>people forgetting the other newborns had a fucking musical number
>Dil is the only one who couldnt speak

youtube.com/watch?v=YO9I7DsMwew

>Pasty ginger single father marries an Asian woman

I don't think you understand how turgid the mutual hard ons France and Japan have for each other are.

There's a reason so many people thought Dil was retarded, and not just the concept, I mean touched in the head, even before All Grown Up had him as autistic.

>this
ILY user
I'm the only one that wanted this to happen? I mean yeah, it's kind of messed up but yet i was so annoyed of dil.

That's just a musical thing. Gaston is illiterate but quotes fucking Shakespeare in The Mob Song.

>I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF SUCK

Is that Chris Benoit?

>be six
>hear Rugrats movie is coming out
>squeal loudly out of happiness because that's my shit
>dad vaults himself down two sets of stairs
>screams in my face for an explanation for all the noise
>stammer instead of talk
>get my ears boxed in for being an annoying piece of shit
Fuck the Rugrats movie.

your father sounds abusive. you should never hit a child

Or maybe your Dad is just a piece of shit.

Fuck him, user. Fuck him.

>Man, they cut my cord
>Consider yourself lucky

I mean, I wouldn't say "Never" hit a child.

What if the child is a terrorist sleeper agent and he's got a gun trained on your family, and the only thing stopping you from having a dead wife and child is to punt that little fuck in the face?

What if the child is a little cannibal and he runs up to you and bites down on your dick, and the only way to save your johnson is the smash that little bastard in the head?

What if an alien beams down to Earth as says "You. user. Hit this small child in the face or we'll destroy your planet. Comply and we'll leave and never return."

What if the child is the anti-christ, and you need to ram some holy daggers into his chest so that the world isn't flung into a thousand years of darkness as all the sinners are left behind to fight hordes of demons alongside Christ?

What if the child is rushing you with a sword and you, not wearing a gambeson or mail and any other protection, only have two options: Run away and risk him hurting someone else, or kicking that little faggot in the shin.

I could go on all day. But I won't.

Sounds like a good man. Kids these days don't learn respect.

did he call himself Fred Flintstone after this?

Glad it wasn't just me.

How can a toddler know such concepts as spite and revenge?

They are jewish.

>that time Rugrats went Lord of the Flies

you don't need to know an emotion to feel it
hell most adults can only name a handful of the emotions they experience

HEY GUYS, DID YOU HEAR THAT SPIKE'S GOING TO TALK? ISN'T THAT AWESOME?

ISN'T THAT JUST FUCKING GREAT KIDS! WATCH THIS MOVIE!

I get this song stuck in my head sometimes

I haven't seen this movie since I was like 8 and I'm almost 28

No other song gets stuck in my head like this one, it's like a bizarre hyperspecific curse

This is the first time i'm telling anyone about this

you underestimate how horny chinks are for white men

Phil and Lil dropped him on his head as a baby, one time.

I just wondered, does the existence of this film mean all of Klasky's kids cartoons share the same universe?

>other newborns could speak

HOLD THE FUCK UP

HOW DID I ONLY JUST REALIZE THIS NOW

Because it's a musical number, and the newborns literally speak better than the rest of the cast.

Don't look into it too much.

This movie gave me a phobia that something, somewhere, is hunting me

We have a word for that.

It's called paranoia.

you gotta catch up on your rugrats lore bro

The first Rugrats movie was too damn depressing. Rugrats in Paris was more fun.

Rugrats in Paris was the superior movie. They addressed Chuckie's mom in more depth & Chuckie spoke. The latter was such a delightful surprise. We kind of never fathomed any of the babies actually talking.

Imagine if the movie ended with Dil being taken away by the monkeys & the series picks up from there. Man that would be depressing albeit interesting. Would Didi forgive herself? Would Grampa be kicked out? Would Tommy be happy again?

>decide to wrap-up production on rugrats AND thornberries
>make a god-tier crossover movie between both
Why aren't there any other cartoon crossover movies? This shit was so cash.

>I never understood that scene as a kid
I did. Maybe it's just because I was the kid who read 'IT' when he was eleven or so, but I knew that shit was DARK with a capital D.

I don't know if it was with the first movie, but I had the Reptar one.

Also, giant robot fight at the end.

JP/Italy is a stronger mutual boner.

How can a toddler be totally sentient of himself and have complex vocabulary?

cartoon

>What if the child is the anti-christ, and you need to ram some holy daggers into his chest so that the world isn't flung into a thousand years of darkness as all the sinners are left behind to fight hordes of demons alongside Christ?
So basically The Omen?

I'm a 24 year old male and rewatched all the rugrats movies and really enjoyed them and I don't care what anyone thinks

>mostly boys with blue blankets
>a couple of girls with pink blankets
>everyone contributing to the piss shower in the end

wtf

>Girls cant piss upwards

>YOU'RE NOT TOO BRAVE

The worst thing about this, it's the perfect crime. No fucking parent would ever think their baby son killed their newborn. They would've just assumed Dil disappeared, and spent countless years mourning instead of finding the truth. The only people who could possibly find out are the other Rugrats, and they're babies. If Tommy killed Dil right then and there, he would've gotten away with it.

Tommy would probably forget he killed Dil

That'd be even worse. Because that means Tommy committed infanticide, and his conscience clears him of it because he was too little to remember.

Dil would never have forgotten. He'd always know.

A murder so perfect that not even the murderer remembers he did it.

How? He'd be dead in this alternate scenario.

>Tommy committed infanticide
but, he's also an infant. in relative terms it would be more like an adult killing an 8 year old child.

But a baby knowingly killing another baby is still pretty fucked up.

If they could, they would.
Just like a lot of concepts, like object permanence, empathy has to be acquired, babies are born as sociopaths.

>tfw realizing your parents had to sit through these movies with you
the shit they did for me...

>LOOK A MUSEMENT PARK
my sister wanted to kill me

There is literally nothing wrong with infanticide.

>How? He'd be dead in this alternate scenario.
Ghost babies

lol what no they don't.

It's on Wikipedia, so that means it's the truth. You wouldn't question such a reputable and unbiased source of information, now would you goy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Rugrats

whoever wrote that part has the reach of lanky kong
>no divine power telling them to do it
>not even a loved one
>nothing in the environment actually stops him and it's his own conscience that does it
>nothing replaces dill