Here's a lots of new footage from Spider-Man: Homecoming, you motherfuckers. It looks pretty good desu

Here's a lots of new footage from Spider-Man: Homecoming, you motherfuckers. It looks pretty good desu.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man-homecoming-tv-spots-features-plenty-of-new-footage-from-the-webheads-next-solo-adventure-a150925

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyeFaE1dar8
youtube.com/watch?v=4nJOYJ-4Pfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it really doesn't, and this is coming from someone that likes pretty much all the Marvel movies.

You lied to me! That looked like shit!

The only thing making it look good is Keaton.

nice try WBabies, but we all know you'll change your tune when the movie's out

get ready for one of the best MCU movies yet with the best MCU villain yet

I want to do dirty things to the vultures costume

I will never not be beyond annoyed that Peter is Tony's little nephew

They thought they were being "SO EPIC" by revealing him in Civil War, but they really blew their load early and dropped the ball

The only bad things are the lack of webs around his body and the absolutely shit cinematography which is how Jon Watts films all of his movies. Clown looked like it was a YouTube video.

Why does he have a lego deathstar if he barely knew what Empire was?

shut up nerd

He won't be the best after he dies at the end of the movie. Besides, I like the MCU, but I'm not blind to the fact that Homecoming is going to be a shitty film.

He had a similar relationship with the FF

youtube.com/watch?v=YyeFaE1dar8

youtube.com/watch?v=4nJOYJ-4Pfw

Because it's clear that there's no thought going into this shitty cash grab. Homecoming is going to fuck up everything that Fiegie worked so hard to build. Bringing spiderman to the MCU was a fucking disaster.

Hardly. Even if he did, it was with the FF and not Iron Man.
He WAS Iron Man's little bitch in the Civil War comic though, but that whole thing was dumb and we shouldn't want them to take inspiration from that.

Drake & Josh looks great

Peter seems very much like peter, for once. No whiny school-shooty weirdo and no starbucks hipster.

My only fear is that they make him spend too much time with the suit and not enough time with characterisation. A good Spidey movie should have proper feels.

Hardly. He was Torch's rival and fought the whole team at once to a stalemate.

Why does he have bunk beds if he's an only child living in an apartment with his Aunt?

sleepovers?

So it's just Iron Man 4?

That's that place where students sleep. I forgot the name. It's not his home. We've seen his bed and his room in CW and it wasn't like that.

Or perhaps we should just wait and see the fucking movie.

Well maybe, but they're supposedly scraping by for cash. It really wouldn't be a wise move to spend extra money for a bunk bed for something that's probably not happening all that often. Especially since he didn't have it in Civil War.

I had a bunkbed for a short while when we bought a house with some furniture in it. My parents replaced it after a while because they were scared I might fall, though, the cunts.

Iron Man 7 by now.

I fucking knew you people would hate on it.

Why the fuck are we not allowed to enjoy these movies? Everytime some piece of news or new footage comes out, you people always "it looks shit" or "this movie will flop".

Can't wait for you all to watch the movie and change your minds after seeing and posting on Sup Forums how much you loved it.

The only way we could have a decent spiderman movie is if the villain is basically street level. Other wise you run into the issue of "why aren't the avengers dealing with this"

We need adult Felicia/teen Peter. Pete attempts to stop a string of high profile burglaries committed by Felicia. Wanting to prove himself, he tries to stop her alone. Maybe she's stealing high tech shit to be used for weapons, who knows.

The Death Star's not in Empire.

Besides, he's probably the kind of kid who thinks the Death Star came from Rogue One.

>spend extra money
more likely the bunk bed happened to be the only bed in their price range at the second hand furniture store

hold on, I'll get the pasta

That fucking Star Wars line was such shit. Star Wars is a cultural phenomenon. No one would ever say "Hey guys remember that really old movie Wizard of Oz"

We aren't allowed to be excited for Marvel Movies or acknowledge they were great after they come out, because if the MCU produces any less than a Stanley Kubrick art house masterpiece its shit whereas the DCEU can make turd after turd but we're all expected to be unconditionally hyped for every new film that comes out.

If a new Marvel Movie isn't an “Avengers tier” pop culture defining revolution then they claim it was a dud, that "People aren't even talking about it", that "I don't even know anyone who cares Marvel movies anymore", that "the bubble has burst." Chastising it with increasingly brazen parroted criticisms that dubiously never go into any more specifics or detail than what can be gleamed from the trailers.

All those box office bucks and records broken don't matter either, because making more money isn’t proof of quality (“muh bayformers”), but when it comes to DC, "hey look at all the money BVS and SS made despite everyone claiming they were shit!"

And all the pop culture adoration for the MCU with everyone on social media, TV and the streets singing its praises doesn't count because popularity isn’t proof of quality (“muh ad populum”), but, by god, you better believe there’s a sales chart waiting to be posted at a moment’s notice detailing Halloween Costume, Hot Topic and Toy sales should anyone doubt the DCEU’s popularity.

As for those critic reviews and movie aggregate sites, don’t bother bringing them up because “Disney bribes everyone with Mouse Money” and Rotten Tomatoes (despite being owned by Warner Bros) is clear proof of this, but at least we can still count on the Oscars (with judges who don't even watch most the movies awarded) to recognize true greatness.

And should you ever wear one of these trolls down into admitting or even implying the MCU is better than the DCEU that doesn’t mean jack squat because DC still has better Batman cartoons, better Batman comics, better Batman video games and better Batman Lego sets than Marvel.

People saying Vulture will be a great villain are delusional. The focus of this movie is introducing this version of Spider-Man. If there was ever a time after the first Iron Man where Marvel would focus 100% on the hero and fuck the villain, it is now.

yes they would

>The only way we could have a decent spiderman movie is if the villain is basically street level. Other wise you run into the issue of "why aren't the avengers dealing with this"

I disagree, just handle it the same way the comics do
>they're busy with world ending threats to stop a super powered bank robber atm

Most of Pete's villains, despite having powers, have merely street level aspirations, OR a personal grudge against Pete himself

At the end of the day it does make sense....priority, something that could destroy the world as we know it, or some asshole who is running amuck in NYC

>No whiny school-shooty weirdo
>Implying that isn't what Peter is
We've never gotten vintage Peter, and that's terrible.

what saddens me the most is that after this one there's gonna be six fucking Spider-Man movies and not a single one of them is legitimately good. SM1 and 2 are okay while everything else is garbage.
why? Spidey is one of the biggest comic characters of all time, he deserves better

No they wouldn't they'd just reference Wizard of Oz. You don't need to say "really old movie". They wanted to highlight that he's this young nerd, but it comes off weird.

That doesn't make sense either because if it was the dorms why would Ganke need May to let him in? Why would May be there at all?

>why?

Because what makes Spider-Man great is the context. His life, the situations he goes through, his personality and the supporting characters. In other words Spidey works in a serial format (comics, tv series, etc). Taking a character who's great because of the 100 episode soap opera he lives in and making a 2 hour movie about him doesn't quite work. Spider-Man is all about the soap opera and supporting characters. It's all about the ongoing stuff that's going on at the moment. You can't do that in a movie. Peter is not much without the context.

>Spidey is one of the biggest comic characters of all time, he deserves better
I agree
>SM1 and 2 are okay while everything else is garbage.
I disagree, there is as much wrong with the two ASM movies as there are with those two, they are just entirely different problems

Raimi's problems are a shmaltzy maudlin approach that was meant to invoke a "classic comic book" feeling through pure cheese and hammyness, but the problem is that Spider-Man comics never felt like that, it worked for Donners Superman, not Spider-Man though casuals will always say different and insist Raimi's movies are JUST LIKE OLD SCHOOL SPIDEY

Also, the action (inb4 train scene) feels pretty stale and generic, they didn't quite have the goods to deliver the kind of crazy acrobatic action Spider-Man is all about visually

Also, Peter was way too big of a fucking wuss

Problems with the ASM movies come down more to the fact that they were just not well conceived movies, they bit off way more than they could chew by planning ahead and so much is in there that doesn't need to be, making the movies feel disjointed and convoluted as fuck, while the Raimi movies despite their flaws at least felt fluid and coherent

Another issue is Peter, Garfield wasn't a very good Peter either, but his Spider-Man parts were great and so was the action

I don't have high hopes for MCU Spider-Man but if I can say one positive, it seems like the action and visuals are going to be spot on

BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING.

Jesus christ mate, do we have to spell it out for you? And people complain there's bo subtlety in Marvel movies. That's why.

There is no costume. It's a just a military suit with a jacket.

This. Peter needs to be a spiteful fuck sometimes.

Why does he have a bunk bed?

>Clown looked like it was a YouTube video.
Clown was also a giant joke, you mongoloid. The whole movie was making fun of Eli Roth's bullshit movies.

Love that they have him close the window by wall clinging with his foot. Little details like that are great.

>That's that place where students sleep.
Dorms? Then why the fuck is Aunt May there and letting Ned in? That''s his home, dumbass.

Why does he have a bunk bed and so much New York Mets stuff? seriously there are 3 pieces of memorabilia in plain sight

Because someone on the set design team is a Mets fan. Stop being a dumbass.

Jesus this looks like fucking dogshit. Holland does not have any charm or charisma at all.

He thinks they're fun.

You think Tony gave him the suit but didn't help him out with money? They probably moved.

>set designs have to be 100% identical from one move to the next

Isn't him and Johnny bros?

Bumping because some faggot doesn't know how to use the catalog

They became huge bros and butt buddies after dozens of team ups while being rivals.

Shame modern writers ignore their friendship, they're great together.

We did in Amazing and it was shit

>cash grab

Compared to the other movies they released because of the love for the source material?

Holland's Peter is actually pretty good.

Ned gave Peter that set for his birthday or as welcome gift to the academy.

2soon2tell

So is Kingsley also going to be phat to make this work?

More importantly, how can they slit his throat through all the chins?

Ebin shillpost my man

Spider-man is cancer.

I'm an only child and I had a bunkbed because we were poor and it was cheaper than a single.