Episode IX starts

>quick replay of the Luke Kylo scene.
>jump to Luke on the Island.
>Luke disappears
>jump to Jakku, show luke alive and meditating.
>giant grin spreads across his face
>scene cuts away

What's your reaction?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Sounds like Disney

It's stupid but if it allows me to See Luke actually do something I'd take it. It also provides and opportunity to explain some backstory for possible Rey training.

>quick replay of the Luke Kylo scene.
>jump to Luke on the Island.
>Luke disappears
>jump to Jakku, show asian woman alive and meditating who had been projecting Luke this entire time since a new hope.
>giant grin spreads across her face as she looks at the camera and winks
>scene cuts away

cut to me firebombing the theatre

U WAN RUKE? TOO BAD. HERE AZN. FUK U

Luke a force projection
Snoke a force projection
Everyone is a fucking force projection
This whole movie was a force projection

There is too much wrong with this piece of shit aside from Luke to be able to salvage anything from this wreckage.

The only thing at this point would be to make it all about fucking time travel...oh my god everyone it was going to be looper all along.

Snoke never died or it was a clone and the first order has a fucking time machine that blows up at the end of Episode 9 and resets everything.

Then they actually do some EU shit like a normal person starting with Thrawn. If they don't do that they might as well fuck off with their investment.

You mean 180 you idiot

>movie ends

Honestly it wouldn't have been any different than for the actual ending. Now if Luke grew into a giant when he was projecting himself and picked up an AT-AT and crushed it I would have been more amused.

>he doesnt moonwalk everywhere
whos the idiot now

>my eyes immediately start welling up
>thank you Harvey
>thank you

What a fucking cop out. Luke's death was super cinematic for no reason, then. Luke is gonna be in Episode IX but he will be a force ghost.

Not that user but That's a genuinely good comeback

newfag detected

A DOUBLE FAKE OUT?

The new star wars trilogy will be force ghosts fighting each other for control of the force universe.

>I wonder how the audience reacted to this scene when it was in theaters?
I would later delete the torrent.

>episode VIII makes a point to say that all fan theories/fan fiction/speculation is all a waste of time
>continued fan theories/fan fiction/speculation for the next 2 years

Take a hint stop wasting your life on thess horrible flicks

Then everyone starts applauding

So progressive, that'd show those dumb cishets!

would actually be better than TLJ, at least it's something new for once instead of teasing that something will be new only to do nothing

You know what would really SUBVERT my EXPECTATIONS? Making episode 9 a good, well written story.

That would actually be pretty cool. Too bad the jews fuck up everything they touch. Nepotism and money does not equal raw talent.

>stop wasting your life on thess horrible flicks
Good advice.

thats not how star wars movies start off

I'll be hearing about it from Sup Forums, no way am I going to see anything Star Wars ever again

>eliminate from your life the moralizing value of archetypal story building
>stop giving a fuck about characters in books and movies kids

book burning without actually burning books