>As a teenager, Driver described himself as a "misfit", telling M Magazine that he climbed radio towers...

>>As a teenager, Driver described himself as a "misfit", telling M Magazine that he climbed radio towers, set objects on fire, and also co-founded a fight club with his friends after being inspired by the movie of the same name.[11]

is he /ourguy/?

Yes, actually
Driver is the the most Sup Forums actor in hollywood today

I don't see how he's a misfit. Those all sound like things a typical young goblin would do.

Yeah

He did exactly what he should be doing. Kids growing up today will never experiece that shit.

He's unlikable, ugly and full of cringe. Also he didn't do shit in the Marines. He sprained his ankle like a fag cycling and never got deployed.

>co-founded a fight club with his friends after being inspired by the movie of the same name
He's a brainlet lol

>>Driver said that he was seen as an intimidating and volatile figure by his classmates, and struggled to fit into a lifestyle so different from the Marines.
i remember in an interview he said that he didn't make any friends at julliard because everyone was weirded out by him kek. he truly is the autistic guy we deserve

How could a man like that ever be a misfit? He's in a fucking star wars movie crying out loud

Such bullshit to fish empathy points

>joined the marines after 9/11
>dropped out because of a mountain biking accident that involved his anus
Too much test to be one of ours.

He is /ourguy/ but not for those reasons
Don't act like anyone on Sup Forums has ever done any of those things

>black man touches him
>immediately tries to have a wank
truly /ourguy/

Lol why is Boyega such a faggot

>left wing british black fag trying to hug a true blue american

he's a Londoner

Adam "Designated" Driver is actually pretty decent, he tries pretty hard to do the job but honestly never gave a fuck about star wars.

A good natured lump that could kill everyone in the room if only he could give half a fuck about the people in the room.

>see pic for more info
>really dosent like one of his co stars
>also a pun master
>likely has no idea what a 4chins is desu sorry

Yeah he really kills it in Silence.

If your cheetostained fingers had ever tpuched a mountainbike no less actually gone down a proper path on one you would shut that smelly brown mouth of yours

Holy fuck what an edgelord

why are cyclists such universal weirdo faggots
beat it and get some real exercise soyerella

You don't talk about fight club retard

>>really dosent like one of his co stars

Must be Oscar. He always came off as a giant asshole.

He was only 16 when Fight Club came out, his brain hadn't matured to kino levels yet

>i will beat your fucking ass you litttle bitch

This. Hollywood makes a huge deal about him being in the Marines and malingered out of his rotation like a bitch. So full of shit.

Oscar is a better actor than him.

Fucking perfect for the role of Emo Ren then

>gets shit pushed in by untrained girl

No

>is cast in girls as the weirdo who the nice protagonist girl doesn't belong with.... ends up being the best character on the show, embarrassing the acting skills of literally every other person on the show, ends up also being a star

Better Actor
Actor
Acting

You guys are funny

Nah

i think they're both good actors. outclassing all he other actors on star wars

He cracked his fucking sternum, numbnuts. You don't dodge a deployment in the Marines with an ankle sprain.

Dude looks like a Mongolian horse rider.
So naturally on a Mongolian hentai forum he'd be /ourguy

>implying Sup Forums ever leaves the house, never mind actually doing something physical

he fucked up his sternum from all the brown dick he hopped on you retard

based Boyega seems like an alright guy

am I getting this right?
was that reaction
>let go of me or I will punch your fucking lights out
?

Imagine being Adam in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only sit in that bathtub while Lena flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and rolls of fat, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she waits for the "perfect shot". Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of San Diego. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her ham belly as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "baroque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for eating donuts and cheeseburgers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Adam Driver. You're not going to lose your future Star Wars money over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>co-founded a fight club with his friends after being inspired by the movie of the same name
twat

according to normal people that got to interact with him for star wars related fan events he is a big douche bag

that's sad, like he's arrogant or what?

Because he was shot by a fucking BOWCASTER, those things can knock fully armored men back 10 feet.

That's pretty edgy, dude!

>the delegates, rey

I'm about 100% sure he didn't say that

so he's gay? fight club is about gays

he didn't say anything

CUTE
U
T
E

Didn't know he was russian

It's too dangerous.

no he is just retarded just follow him on twitter very weird guy

Not as edgy as this lanky fucks frame. He has the skeletal structure of a pelican with half the charisma.

How is this movie, I kinda wanna see it for Adam Driver and Channing Tatum

Very Soderberggy. Vividly colored like a Will Ferrel movie but with a clever script. A few laughs to be had

yeah more or less and that you kinda get the feeling that he really doesn´t like hanging out with fans