Angry that captain america is part of hydra, a nazi organization

>angry that captain america is part of hydra, a nazi organization.
>protest by burning books.

this has to be the most funniest marvel rage i've saw in a long time. personally lovin secret empire 8)

You do realize there is a difference between mass government book burnings and someone burning their own copy right

Implying that comics are books.

>comic books
>literature
>having any artistic merit

haHAA wheeze

>She gave them money to do this

What an ugly young man.

>>She gave them money to do this
> FCBD comic

>burns a comic to protest a significant character change
>still bought an issue
>apparently blind to the irony of burning books in this context
Reminds me of how a bunch of people were protesting France a few years back over some bullshit and a bunch of people bought really expensive french wines and poured them down the drain. More passion than sense in the world I guess.

That's what really gets me. She didn't spend a fucking dime on that comic. If you want to make a statement burn copies of something with a price tag on it. I don't even give a shit if you actually bought it or not. In fact that would make a bigger statement. "I stole these comics and now I'm going to burn them because people shouldn't be reading this."

Fuck these people.

Do you read them all digitally or something? Perhaps as loose pages?

>That's a woman
No fucking way

It would be more stupid if she paid for it before burning it. After they get your money Marvel doesn't care what you do with it.

In this case the comic book store paid for it though.

He looks cute. Is he into getting BLACKED?

Did you just assume its gender?

I know it's probably hard for you to recognize one, but her camouflage isn't that sophisticated.

I don't keep up with capeshit, so is Captain America a Nazi now?

Looked like a Justin Bieber wannabe from the thumbnail.

Maybe he's just casually a Nazi from time to time.

i thought it was gerard way

Quick rundown on what stupid shit is happening now?

impying that any garbage with pages can be quallified as an actual literature.

I did to. If it was would that make him more /ourguy/?

"I can't make a Nazi part of my gay fantasies!"

>Marvel expects me t pay $5 per issue on a mediocre shock value series
>Same goes for Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man

This is why I read DC now

they're magazines, desu senpai

I don't understand the protests. Do they think that Secret Empire is literally promoting white supremacy?

Nigga is this person using hairclips to KEEP THE HAIR LOOKING LIKE SHIT?!
Fucking hell it's one thing for your hair to look bad but to go out of your way to keep it looking like you slept on it.

This is actually what ends up making the comics have lots of value.

Because of all the political madness happening, if people keep destroying these comics, they'll end up being worth a lot of $$$ in the future.

You underestimate the depravity of fujoshits.

>per issue
This is wrong though, the majority of the comics from Marvel that come out each week are priced at 3.99.

Is that the worst joint ever or a rolled up piece of printer paper in her mouth?

>her

Pretty sure that's a boy and I think it's a straw with one end flattened. If it was a joint it would be a long fucker and I don't know anyone who rolls joints that long

Shut up, he's a qt. He just made a bad choice.

It sucks because hydra cap has been really great so far and these people don't read comics but they're getting all this media buzz and it's shitting on secret empire and spencer and there's gonna be backlash for these people who don't buy the comics
and if they did read comics they'd realize they're blowing this way out of context

>hates Nazis but clearly idolizes Aryan hair