If force users can fly, why did yoda fall from the top of the senate building...

if force users can fly, why did yoda fall from the top of the senate building? why did he need jimmy smitts to pick him up in his flying car?
Also, why didn't marey sue fly to save han solo from kylo ren?
why did obi wan fall down the sinkhole and why didn't he save boga?
why the fuck did palpatine not fly out of the reactor core when vader threw him down there

You dumb fuck. Space, zero gravity.

>Be commander of space ship
>get blowed up bad enough to end up in space
>still have all your limbs
I don't even care about the superman force shit that happened afterwards. Why wasn't she in a thousand pieces? The bridge of that ship didn't look that big. There is no way those tie fighters blew it up without eviscerating everyone on the command deck.

Dooku could actually do short flight strips but he was a Jedi master with decades of experience and incredible control of the force.

exactly what difference does that make?
actually it makes less sense. in space you absolutely need propellant to move, in atmosphere you could 'force push the air'

nah he was riding a speeder bike

They full on Kryptonian.

This was one of the worst scenes in any Star Wars movie

She chased a ship moving at top speed.

Did you forget that Raddus was escaping not standing in place?

post a webm or gif

um, the force is female broh

This movie has brought out the biggest number of Mount Stupid dwellers in recent years.

You're one of them.

She force pulled the ship, propelling herself towards it due to mass difference. Lack of friction, gravity or air resistance made it easier.

Seriously, out of all the things to complain about in the movie this is not the one to get hung up about. The force is used in new ways all the time, and it's not like her feat was that mindblowing. The old expanded universe had force users throwing star destroyers around like toys and blowing up planets using nothing but the force, but we don't hear anyone complain about that.

apply your own fucking logic to it then, why isn't she miles in front of the ship by the time she opened her eyes? In the movie she's ejected by a violent explosion but the debris + marry poppins just stops and floats right in front of the ship.
>star wars space physics is based on a gel diorama toy, you have to buy it to understand
oh

validate my op why don't you
>why doesn't yoda force push coruscant to keep from falling
>why doesn't obi wan force push utapau to keep from falling
>why doesn't emperor fucking palpatine force push deathstar 2 to keep from falling

None of those people were in space, retard. The Force is powerful, but not as powerful as the gravity of a planet.

And you are double retarded because you are nitpicking like an obsessive fan, yet not aware that Yoda canonically did use the Force to slow his fall slightly to survive hitting the floor.

Coke nose.

this, but why is she alive when she is in the void of the space and her eyes dont popup

>None of those people were in space, retard. The Force is powerful, but not as powerful as the gravity of a planet.
Yoda can lift a fucking X-Wing, should be pretty simple to lift his tiny ass and fly around.

>yoda_lifts_2_ton_copper_cooling_tower.jpg
>yoda_lifts_xwing.jpg
you understand that the force of gravity on a object is it's weight right?

And then he got absolutely schooled by what amounted to an amateur at the time. Yeah so fucking strong.

holy fucking shit do not reproduce

>Dooku
>got absolutely schooled by what amounted to an amateur at the time
what/who are you referring to?

Anakin was a veteran of the Clone Wars and at the point where he was trying to push for a title of Master and a council seat when he beat Dooku on Grievous' ship.

they could just blow up those retarded windows they have on every ship and cause decompression
this scene was retarded but you guys better never take up lawyering because your argumentation is shit

The Force's more powerful in women.
Grandmaster Kennedy

he's retarded yoda and palpatine all but fucking fly during fights

God DAMN you're a fucking retard, like one of the absolute dumbest posters on this god forsaken Mongolian throat singing forum. I mean holy fuck I have seen some straight up full on retard posts in my time here, but this takes the cake in terms of all time mental disabilities. You are in a special needs school, right? Your best friend is a girl with hyperthyroidism and a crater in the middle of her head, right? Nobody with even the most precursory education could possibly be this fucking stupid unless they had a few extra chromosomes floating around in their cells. Look dude, it's OK if you are retarded, there's plenty of people like you on this site. Just go ahead and admit it and we can move on, chalking up the disaster of a post you made to experiencing "one of your moments."

But the force is female

>DUHR UR STOOPID
Methinks the user projects too much

Sheev clouded his mind during the battle to dull his abilities that's why he looked so scared and confused, because he shouldn't have lost

One of the worst movies ive seen in recent years

It's not innovation. It's like changing the rules of tennis in the last set

>btw its double lines now
>and multiball
>2x serve bonus
>all people are equal; except for white men who are the only ones capable of evil
>also luke skywalker is a joke
>we wuz lightspeed kamikaze and shit

Jesus christ the more i think about the movie the worse it gets

what's her name then

Someone needs to write a fucking essay on this movie. Holy shit.

>reply to everypost with the same picture and comment on EVERY THREAD
kill yourself

>Jump high = fly

Do you understand how relative speed works?

Why would the Mon Calamari cruiser have such an exposed bridge, even with glass canopy. That's beyond dumb. Are video cameras not a thing in the SW universe?

0 gravity, same as force pull but in reverse, retard

stupid to argue, see

That's a big nose

she spent too much time on the salt planet

It's not like Leia can just fly on command, if she was fighting Sidious she would've fallen too
ffs

I love how this thread has several layers of duning kruger arguments
it's like a sad onion

He has a point though, Kennedy and her dyke harem irreparably fucked star wars.

im glad someone understands why im doing this shit

Can force users not simply use the force on their clothes/boots to fly? Kind of like how Magneto wears metal boots so he can fly.

I actually laughed my ass off, I thought that would be the way they'd write her out of the movie.
Curious to see how they'll do it in Ep9

That’s something I struggle with in Space Engineers. I want a nice aesthetic cockpit, bit it just gets shot if it’s not buried under armor.

Predictions on what the new Jedi powers are in IX?

>time travel across galaxies to Earth
>teleport without croaking
>lasers shoot from eyes
>eat a blaster and shit a light saber
>change your gender

Sometimes it just looks better and they probably are not just using glass. Cockpits were always a thing in SW, but we never saw them become a safety hazard to our heroes. Well, except for that one time when an A-wing brought down a super stardestroyer.

I'm gonna say resurrection
In Disney fashion Rey is gonna die but Kylo will be so sad he''ll turn back to the light and resurrect her like a fucking Disney movie

Fuck you just kinda blew my mind but I think Disney will want to have Rey bring back Kylo. No way the current climate allows a white male to show power like that especially over a female.

Now don't get me wrong, I thought this scene was fucking retarded, but it's not like she was actually flying, she was floating in zero gravity and just did a reverse force push to pull herself toward the ship.

>not understanding that the ship literally has its own gravitational pull produced by artificial gravity system
Fucking brainlets, I swear to god...

She's not flying.
She's falling with style.

The force is actually just microscopic organisms in your blood stream. Therefore in a world where that is canon, somehow the vacuum of space allows for laws of physics defying propulsion. Essentially “magic”

She didn't fly toward the ship, she pulled the rest of the universe toward herself.

Yeah you're right, but lets face it, some shit like this WILL inevitably happen

Are you JJ? Honestly this is legit what I think will bookend the trilogy and I am pissed I didn't realize it earlier.
>final showdown with Kylo and Rey
>Rey kills Kylo
>realizes she is turning evil
>brings him back with a kiss

Fuck the mouse.

>Space, zero gravity
Just want to point out that this is wrong, regardless of where you are in space. Though the effect might be minimal if you are in extremely far away from any astronomical body.

Do you understand what explosions do?
Also do you understand that if they're burning fuel, they're accelerating?
Or did you memorize 45 seconds of smart sounding physics and consider yourself all set?