He's worse than Kennedy. While Kennedy is simply incompetent, Feige is instead downright malignant to film...

He's worse than Kennedy. While Kennedy is simply incompetent, Feige is instead downright malignant to film. An entire universe of films tamed to his greed of selling more and more films. The MCU is without end. It has become like a TV show that can't put itself out of misery. Directors and writers mean nothing under the gaze of Feige. It's his way or no way. His quips and sequel teases or nothing. He will reshoot the fuck out of your film and change the entire premise if he feels like it.

This is what actual cancer looks like. Directors tamed into producer puppets.

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both him and Kennedy just look like uncanny kike cunts.

Yo you're a fucking nerd
Shut the fuck up

I agree.

Fuck writers and directors. They're hired to take part in a multi-movie franchise and they better make sure it lines up tonally and canonically with the rest of the movies. Kevin Feige does this and it makes the movies great. Star Wars just lets the director do whatever the fuck they want and while I actually like the new Star Wars movies, it suffers greatly from this.

>t. Kathleen Kennedy's personal shill

And his movies make like 5 billion dollars every year. He can do whatever he want. He's more James Cameron than James Cameron.

t. Lucasfilm damage control

No fuck you.
>Kevin Feige does this and it makes the movies great
Fuck you again, all marvel movies are trash and are ruining cinema.

T. Snyder

Suck a dick Pajeet.

Fuck Snyder.

Is disney now the EA of movies?

>ea
What does that even mean?

Entertainment Atrophy I think.
The post is unclear.

It makes the movies better that they line up tonally and you that you're expecting something light and inoffensive, if a bit predictable, than some jerkass writer/director who wants to follow some fucktarded "artistic" vision they have for their movie where they tear everything down just for shock value. Again, I actually like the new Star Wars movies and they're best when viewed as stand alone movies, but letting the directors do whatever they want is a terrible idea and because there's no overarching plan for everything, the new movies are turning out to be very disjointed from each other.

I actually agree with this.
If you were Fiege, what else you gonna do?
BUT it is still killing film by dumping everything you've got into popcorn flicks.

This man hates cinema and probably plays more video games than watches films.

Feige is the biggest Chad in modern film. He has literally revolutionized blockbusters and Infinity War is an unprecedented production. This is true regardless of whether one likes his films or not. Kennedy isn't comparable in any way, just another pretender chasing after his achievements.

>Kennedy is simply incompetent
wrong, she's pushing a clear and transparent agenda

Worse than Kennedy?

How he built his billion dollar Empire up, it wasn't handed to him on a silver platter like Kennedy.

Kennedy is public enemy number one

Stick to tv shows, if I wanted to watch inoffensive mediocre trash I'd watch tv, there's nothing more important than a director's vision, people like you are killing cinema.

Only one person can be in control of the Feigeforce at any one time

vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html

Yeah a real Chad that Feige fella

>it wasn't handed to him on a silver platter
It literally was by Jon Favreau's Iron Man. The whole MCU rests on the shoulders of RDJ. They've yet to crack a billion without RDJ. A product of the Favreau original.