You know theres going to be a scene in Infinity War with Spider-Man and Star Lord where someone yells "Peter!"

You know theres going to be a scene in Infinity War with Spider-Man and Star Lord where someone yells "Peter!"
and then they both look that way,and then look at each other
Screen cap this,I'm fucking calling it

Screenshot it yourself faggot. Its not even an impressive prediction.

its not but you know people will laughing their asses off at a joke anyone could have seen coming

The most important thing will be if Quill is in NY and says "hey wait, weren't there two towers here?" And everyone looks uncomfortable

Either that or him seeing Kevin Bacon

This isn't the DCU where the writers think pointing out that two characters have the same name is brilliant.

Or if he sees Avengers tower and says "Hm,could have sworn there were two of those last time I was here"

Even better if he says
>I can't wait to meet my childhood pen pal Osama bin Laden. Man he was great

If they do a fucking Martha joke the internet will implode

No, but its the one where talking about turds is.

I will screencap and post this when it doesn't happen.
then my thread wil get 2 or 3 replies calling me an idiot. "nobody cares"

>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!
>Uh it's my name
>Oh

>oh boy I can't wait to see how my favourite country Syria is doing

Oh wow you made a prediction on the most shallowly written franchise I've ever seen. Of fucking course they're going to do that. No one important is going to die either because they're money will leave of they can't make more movies with the character they killed so who fucking care comic books will never be made into legit films who look at it as art ever

No, it's the MCU, where people think the power of dance maaaaaaaaaaaaan defeating evil is a good idea

>I can't wait to see what my favourite planet Pluto is up to

That would be the only time I think I'd legit laugh at a marvel joke

if Sup Forums had gold

What are the chances these two will team up during an action scene in Age of Infinity?

What other unlikely team ups would you want to see?

Rocket and Groot make me physically sick to my stomach, out of all media to ever exist I hate GOTG the most, I've spent several moments considering this before posting, and it's true

Thor And Drax Drinking and fighting only for it to end in more drinking and laughter

Hawkeye better use Yondu's arrow to tear some shit up.

Nah, You need two other heroes fighting each other for some moronic reason. While Spider-Man and Star Lord are both tied up and Thanos will have them killed if they do not kill each other. Say Drax is trying really hard to kill Thor then when Thor is about to beat Drax's face in he tries to say
>I..Have...to save....Peter....

Which makes Thor stop, look up and then they are friends for the rest of the movie and they go off to fight the real villain!

Did Raimi help with the script?

Don't worry user, I found your joke great

The movie's going to take place on some cgi planet nobody cares about, to avoid stuff like this

Not an unlikely team up, but it'd be funny to see Iron Man and Rocket have a dick measuring contest of whose weapons are better.

That wouldn't be funny at all

I'm going to one up you OP.
>>Avengers are in a spaceship, leaving Earth.
>>They're staring out the cockpit.
>>A rustling is heard in back, and they all prepare to attack.
>>Spider-Man rolls out of a baggage area.
>>Tony "Peter?!"
>>Peter "Oh, hey guys! I saw you guys were going on a mission and I thought I'd tag alo-OH MY GOD! ARE WE IN SPACE?!"
>>Tony "Peter...why did you-"
>>Peter "OH MY GOD! This is amazing! OH NO! What am I going to tell Aunt May?! How am I going to get back in time?!"

This scene I fully expect to happen.

I'll support you OP. When that thread happens, I'll post this picture.

As someone who was born in the 80s I'm astounded by the times we live in

>Marvel movies are finally a big thing, they are kid friendly Disney movies
>My Little Pony makes a comeback, it has bigger stakes and better villains than those in said Marvel movies

It's fucking bizarro world

I'm laughing way too hard at this.

Dave Bautista confirmed Drax and Iron Man have a scene.

ponyfags need to be gassed

>PETER: "Does saving the galaxy usually take long? I kinda' have a date back on Earth."

>PETER: "A date? Are you taking her dancing?"

>PETER: "N-no. I was actually thinking about the movies."

>PETER: "Take it from a professional. Dancing. Dancing never fails.

>Peter blows a kiss at Gamora and she rolls her eyes.

>PETER: "Almost never fails."

Is that the monster from that Dial M for Monkey episode?

Nah. MCU fags are much worse. At least ponyfags have a knowledge of the franchise they got into, MCU fags are everything this board used to hate...fake nerds

I can hear the collective clench of all the anuses from across the gulf of space and time if this turns out to be true

>>There are two Infinity Gauntlets cause there's one in Asgard's vault.

The most autistic thing ever.

Nice blog

ponyfags need to be gassed

>someone has opinion I don't like
>I have no response because it's likely true
Nice blog

Happened in the Avengers comic. Spider-man was offered a position by Thor. Turns it down and then later She-Hulk says something about her 1000 dollar weekly stipend. Spider-man breaks into the mansion, gets turned down and then sticks to the quinjet when they leave for a mission.

Which is probably what will happen in Infinity Wars to bring Spider-Man into the fray.

Sure thing poseur. Read a comic sometime, huh?

The directors make this joke on set yelling for "Chris" I doubt they'll do it in the movie.

Why are they so mad. It's obviously a joke

>what kind of insensitive asshole?
That's not a question

Worst idea ever. Wtf is wrong with you

The same reason people post on Sup Forums anonymously

Don't expect the rest of the internet to be Sup Forums. Go to your next work meeting and crack some pedo, rape, or 9/11 jokes....it's not going to go well

I like this trope, it got a good chuckle out of me in JL/Avengers when someone yelled out "Captain Marvel, behind you!" And both Mar'Vell and Billy were like "Thanks!"

>Hey, go get that tall white muscular blonde lead man named Chris.
>*half the cast gets grabbed*

Wait, why would you say your own name?

Rocket and Hawkeye having a Legolas/Gimli score fight during one of the action scenes would be cool.

excuse you Chris Pratt is ginger

Thor doesn't know Peter.

Mantis and Hulk seems like a pretty good duo. Have her straddle him, control his emotions to either get stronger or calm him down.

>Have her straddle him
I can already picture the gifs

Honestly this would have been a much more profound idea/scene if they hadn't fucking had Black Widow able to do it already by fondling his hand.

Dumbest part of Age of Ultron, and that's saying a lot.

I don't want to see the Guardians on Earth outside of a Gunn film desu
The only time they should interact with the Avengers is in the Cancerverse

I feel like I can rattle off dumb parts of AoU for longer than the actual run-time of the film.

Yeah fuck Whedon.

>Not an unlikely team up, but it'd be funny to see Iron Man and Rocket have a dick measuring contest of whose weapons are better.
Comics made it clear that Rocket wins hands down. Tony's armour is good but it is only mediocre in the Cosmicverse. Rocket can do better, but the only reason he doesn't make powersuits is because armour is useless against Space Blasters.

I'm wondering if it was Whedon's idea or more executive meddling because they wanted Hulk to go away and they also wanted someone to be sad that he was gone. If there wasn't a forced love interest tied on his arm there wouldn't have been a designated "pleading with Hulk to come back" character.

Betty's coming back, right?

Frankly I'm surprised Ross is still around, I would have thought they'd have cut all of Hulk's supporting cast.

But he's called Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross. Where else would they find a connection to the name Thunderbolts?

Normies always add question marks where they don't belong???

She looks strikingly like Bayonetta in this image.

By just calling it "justice like lightning" like the original team?

It was Whedon's idea. Producers wanted to pair Black Widow with Hawkeye but Whedon claimed that was too cliche and wrote her to fall for Banner instead.

However, in early cuts Banner actually rejected Nat when she proposed they run away together, and she was supposed to bring out the Hulk in the final battle by claiming she had lied about her feelings to keep Banner under control.

Oh wow, Joss sure knows how to write strong females! His Batgirl is going to be great!

Drax: "If the Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes, then why is Kevin Bacon, the legendary hero, not one of them?"

Till may 2019, then

T. Lee

It's the glasses.

Barneyfag has his little image of the schedule

I'll take fake nerds over autistic nerds every day of the week

Well now I want Liv Tyler in tight leather that's actually her hair.

>"hey wait, weren't there two towers here?" And everyone looks uncomfortable

>"hey Quill, you've seen Star Wars right? You remember the sand people? Weeellll....."

It was both. Whedon was given a ton of creative control for the first Avengers. He was allowed to have the characters meet, interact with each other, and trust that those interactions would be followed up on in the following films. This is largely because that type of shit is just unavoidable when you have Thor meet Iron Man for the first time and all that.

This was not the case with AoU. By the time AoU began development, Disney had decided that the Avengers solo-movies needed to be able to be watched and followed independent of the Avengers films. This meant that Whedon had this huge stable of characters, but was flat-out forbidden from doing any character development on over half of them. He couldn't move the Cap/Bucky thing anywhere, for instance, because that would confuse moviegoers who went straight from Winter Soldier to Civil War if they didn't watch AoU first.

So what was he left with? Who was he actually able to do anything with other than have them smash bad guys? The only characters without solo franchises: Hawkeye, Hulk, and Widow. And that's why we saw Good Dad Hawkeye, and the romance between Hulk and Black Widow. Whedon was in a corner.

Now, does that excuse it? Hell no. Hulk/Widow was an awful idea, and even with his restrictions, Whedon should have realized that. But he definitely was handicapped by Disney when it came to writing the film.

There's an article in Entertainment Weekly from before the film's release where they interview Whedon and he basically outlines the above. Even in text, the man sounds so absolutely fed-up and tired. This was *before* it came out, he already knew it was trash.

Raimi isn't writing this movie.

That's not entirely true. Whedon advocated for the concept of not needing to watch Phase 2 to understand the Avengers much like he advocated for making a shorter movie at the expense of some pretty key-scenes.

Marvel executives have their share of blame, like shoehorning the Thor subplot, but Whedon messed up a lot on his own terms.

9/11 jokes on facebook, twitter, and even something awful are totally okay though

it's only reddit and tumblr that are oversensitive like that

>No one important is going to die either
welcome to cape comics, is it your first day here

How about this scene
>Bruce Banner says something sciency
>Tony says, "No shit sherlock"
>Benedict looks at Tony
>Pause
>they both looks at the camera
>Pause

I wonder if it is too soon to make joke about Abe Lincoln assassination.

Why do you people hate having fun so much? They're fucking superhero movies, learn to just enjoy it.

They're only fake if they pretend to read/like the comics. Most MCU fans I know are open about only watching the films.

I believe it

> Wow Peter, you have an aunt May too?

She's going to be screaming her own last name?

It works for that character.

>Stan Lee comes out on the set
> I guess we really have been "avengers infinity war"