Is he dead or "dead?"

Is he dead or "dead?"

nobody cares

He was killed(hopefully), they better not back out on Snoke's death just for him to die again but in a "cooler" way with a big "epic" fight scene.

What's his name again?

Unfortunately nobody cares anymore

Why do people keep thinking he will come back?

Snorkel

why does he look like a penis with a botched circumcision?

I'm pretty sure all these gratuitous shots of him dead were put in there by Rian on purpose so no one will even think about resurrecting Snoke.

Cylo, immortal chief cybernetics and augmentation expert in the Galactic Empire with multiple bodies, his force powers he showed off were just advanced technology implants. That's why he didn't see the lightsaber.

because they're still in denial about their fanfic theories being shut down, same thing with Rey's parents

He'll probably come back as a force ghost since we now know ghosts can shoot lightning for some retarded reason.

>TFW snoke has unlimited clones he controls with the force.

"You fool did you really think I would put myself in a room with the two of you together?!"

Probably really dead as a sacrificial lamb to make Kylo look like a stronger villain. Of course it doesn't work when you're constantly jobbing him out to the protagonists.

Goldmember

No one knows (makers of the film are most clueless in this)
and no one cares...

>No one knows (makers of the film are most clueless in this)
Source?

Who's the other one? Someone said Kylo didn't train alone.

Because you're gay and see dicks everywhere passively.

Or un-dead.

Grand Leader Snooki

fpbp yet again

If Maul can come back from bisection, so can Snoke

mace windu

not realizing that speculating is pointless because Disney has no idea what the fuck they are doing. They have already contradicted themselves in their NU-EU. Furthermore, who the fuck cares?

Fashia can you hearme?
FASHIA FASHIA FASHIA