How many women will the nustarwars attract and convert to nerd princesses?

how many women will the nustarwars attract and convert to nerd princesses?

Stop making shitty threads cockface

Are these what you'd call roasties?

Lol girls can be nerds too xD

if you don't like that hollywood is catering to the female female audience then maybe you shouldn't have pirated all your shit, idiot. also it's fucking star wars who gives a shit you're probably in your mid to late 20s. grow up faggot

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

I like the two on the left.

I bet these girls just got involved with the sequels because theres some females on screen. Bet they dont have a fucking clue about the franchise except when to jump in with giRl PowEr!!

i would force #2 iykwim

Are those the Wachowskis on the right?

but muh feemales

you know what's the saddest thing about this pasta?
it's fucking true

...da fuck?

...huh

Hello Kathleen

How old are you or whoever cooked that pasta?

>if I pretend what user posted is just gibberish, I can conveniently avoid introspection and realisation hes 100% right

Tits or GTFO

>They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.
>By watching movies for children

Are you the faggot who keeps reporting all the good time Star Wars memeing?

If you dont like what disney is doing to star wars, why dont you just stop watching their shit? Gamergate showed me that you people are fucking morons. These corporations shit on you publicly in favour of an elusive mainstream audience, but you still buy their shit and then complain on the internet. Remember when EA literally bushed off criticism of Mass Effect 3 by accusing everyone of hating faggots? You idiots still advertised their newest shit game despite that!

You know why hollywood has been reduced to franchises, sequels and reboots? Because they literally get free advertisement for their content. When they announce their shit, you cunts talk about it which gets mainstream audiences to notice it. The most disgusting thing I heard the past few days is Star wars fans saying that they wont watch this movie multiple times. Are you serious, you idiots actually watch movies in the theatre multiple times? What do these corporations do for you to deserve such allegiance?

New Star wars made $793 Million dollars in 11 days, holy fuck!

Unironically 100% accurate.

>Stay fucked dick takers

already got millions of girls into the franchise

As a succesful man, I don't want worthless, deplorable cunts like you to associate with me just because you have the XY pair of chromosomes.

>goobergate showed me

lol?

>As a succsesful man
>Deplorable

Said no man ever seriously.

R O A S T I E D E T E C T E D

Will you just look at those fucking milkers

agoobergoobergaba?

They found purpose. In a reality without purpose. It does not matter where that purpose is.

watching movies is a legitimate purpose but not raising your children

>your children

My name isnt Tyrone, go find a "babbydaddy" somewhere else trailer queen.

>inb4modsdeletethreadforassblastingtoohard

holy fuck the titties on that girl..

>getting mad at pasta