Hi there

Hi there.

We're every movie from 2017 that made more money than Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Say something nice about us!

boy superhero movies seem popular these days

Not seeing Justice League up there DCPajeet

Beauty and the beast made bank?

This movie is fucking awful even for kids

Baww Disney only made $800 million on a $200 million film, they are finished and bankrupt

why do the minion's smug faces always make me laugh uncontrollably? It reminds me of Alejandro's morose expression in Sicario. It's almost like they're all in on a joke or something, like they truly pity us mortals.

$1.2 billion dollarydoos

So much money that it's paid in advance for the upcoming live action Aladdin, The Lion King, Dumbo, Mulan, Cruella, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book 2, Pinocchio, Tinkerbell, The Little Mermaid, Maleficent 2 and Winnie the Pooh movies that will be released between now and 2021.

>Rate them
Spider-Man>Beauty and the Beast>>>>>Thor Ragnarok=Wonder Woman>>>GotG2>>>>>>>>Pirates>>>>>>>>minions 3=F8
I haven’t watched the Chinese movie, should I?

>No justice league

I guess now that the dust has settled we know that Minions btfo Porgs

>F8 in last place
kys yourself

>Beauty and the Beast

how?

It's a tale as old as time, user.

Did the last jedi leave theaters yet?

it was never really there. it was a projection

grow up anons

why does this board care about box office returns? does more money mean that the movie is better?

Spider-Man > Wonder Woman > Pirates of the Caribbean > F8 > Guardians of the Galaxy > Thor Ragnarok

The rest I haven't seen, and if you did, you are either gay or chinese

No, but less money means that the movie was shit

Mostly between DC and marvel fanboys

Yes
t. abatap

F8 of the Furious > Wolf Warrior II > Wonder Woman > GotG 2 > Despicable Me 3 > Beauty and the Beast > Spider-Man > Thor Ragnarok > The Last Jedi > Pirates 5