Jermey Jahns Top 10 Best Movies is out. He can't be serious right? What a shit list

Jermey Jahns Top 10 Best Movies is out. He can't be serious right? What a shit list

youtube.com/watch?v=XvondF0gfro&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not giving him clicks, what are they?

bump

1. Logan
2. The Disaster Artist
3. IT
4. Spiderman
5. WFTPOTA
6.mother!
7. Baby Driver
8. Blade Runner
9. Get Out
10. Wind River

he didn't include TLJ?

based

10) Wind River
9) Get Out
8) BR 2049
7)Baby Driver
6) Mother!
5) War of Planet of the Apes
4)Spider Man: Homecoming
3) IT
2) Disaster Artist
1) Logan

The list is alright, but it what I'd expect the average person to say, not somebody who literally watches films for a living

>Not a single foreign film on that list

nope

surprisingly not as pleb as I thought, but still a bad list

how can anyone stand more than 10 seconds listening to this spaz?

at least he got 3 good movies in.

If his list is this terrible, I don't want to know what cuckmann has in mind for his top 10. Probably all 3 MCU movies and star wars.

No idea who this is, but I don’t know if you can actually be a mainstream movie critic nowadays without having bad taste because almost every single movie that comes out of hollywood is complete and utter shit now. I saw two movies this year that were good. I don’t think that there were five good ones that came out all year

>but it what I'd expect the average person to say,

I wouldn't expect the average person to put BR 2049 on their list. Maybe average critic.

Considering how shallow Jeremy is as a critic this list really isn't that bad.

When are you guys going to accept this guy is more about how much fun he had watching a movie? He doesn’t get into long talks about artistic merit and shit, only if he had a good time. He is a normie reviewer for normies. The guy is a sperg but at least he has fun watching movies unlike most of the depressing faggots on this board.

donno maybe if you're american.

Here in Greece literally everyone I talked to and saw it loved it.

Pretty Normie but then again I haven't seen that many movies from THE CURRENT YEAR so I can't really say what should be up there.

>Spider-Man

I mean it's a pretty Reddit list but it's not terrible.
Also + for not including TLJ, he was lukewarm on it from the beginning

>no Three Billboards
pleb detected

didn't click on it, but I assume it's one of those terrible lists where like lady bird or get out is the "arty" choice. I don't know why you people watch this shit. is it just to make yourselves feel better about your own bad taste? it doesn't help you in any way

He at least isn't as shallow as Stuckmann. I don't like either, but Jeremy gives his real opinon, e.g disliking Dunkirk and TLJ somewhat. Stuckmann waits until the tomatometer is out and just agrees with it.

Isn't that kind of his niche. Basic casual man who watches movies for a living?

I'm from the U.K and it was pretty popular among normies who take themselves a little more seriously. I'd expect it to be somewhere this high on the average list of somebody who watched enough films to make a top 10

are you really cuck if you're getting paid for it? the cucks are the ones who pay to watch these movies because stuckman likes them, or worse the megaplebs who don't like them but pay to watch them anyway because they don't know what else to watch

>Spiderman
>mother
>IT
Could be worse, but these three signify waste taste

it's worse

>I'm from the U.K and it was pretty popular among normies who take themselves a little more seriously.
I'm the same, and I would disagree.
Plenty of normies went so see the film, but everyone I know hated it. Out of the people I personally saw it with, only I understood it (or else didn't feel like I didn't understand it). One of my friends was confused because he thought it was a sequel to The Maze Runner.
Never overestimate normies.

>the last jedi not in top 10

Predict his top 10

Yeah, and I kinda respect him for that. He'll say his honest opinion about shit regardless of critically opinion, e.g. Dunkirk

Unlike Stuckmann, who's the exact same but now watches the odd foreign film for lip service after getting roasted by RLM

capeshit, star wars, The Disaster Artist, Lady Bird, I don't know

He put Cache in his embarrassing 'film buff bucket list' before RLM ever mentioned him.

Why on earth would you make a connection between foreign films and plebs like RLM anyways

Expecting him to be the same with a few niche films scattered to solidify his "real critic" status

Probs something like

5) Homecoming
4) Lady Bird
3)Get out
2) Logan
1) BR 2049

In his defense it's been a pretty terrible year

RLM made a joke about "Youtube Critics who have red curtains or something", taking the piss about how samey they are. Chris uploaded a video literally crying about how much he loved RLM and how betrayed he feels.

Now, foreign films and anime take up a much larger portion of his reviews

get out
last jedi
thor ragnarok
guardians of the galaxy 2
spiderman homecoming
wonder woman
baby driver
dunkirk
IT
coco

He got cucked into "liking" a movie about black people being victimized.

What a shit year for movies. Five capeshit flicks and nothing but reboots and remakes. Our last good year was 2014. Is it even possible to make a top 10 list for 2017 consisting only of films 7/10 or higher?

get used to it. it's only gonna get worse

Yes

Sacred Deer, Phantom Thread, Three Billboards are all good.

>didn't include TLJ
>the disaster artist at #2

nice list

> Lady Bird
> Ghost story
> Call me by your name
> Logan (Capeshit I know but at least it was decent)
> BR 2049
> Baby driver ( Reddit I know)
> Disaster artist
> Shape of water
> Killing of a sacred dear
> Logan Lucky
> Three billboards
> Wind River
> T2
> Good Time

were all at least 7/10 or better

at least he didn't include Wonder Woman

Please link me the video of Chris crying about RLM

>muh The Lobster 2.0
fuck off you contrarian cunt

idiot

shithead

pleb

cuck

No Star Wars. That's really fucking surprising.

faggot

kys 2014 was awful. 2015, 16 and 17 are far better.

has a decent list and most of those are solid 9's or 10's. I would also add planet of the apes and wonder woman.

jew

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

The real cucks are the ones posting on Sup Forums during the day

>whole world lives in the U S and A

I'm on neetbux so you're providing for my lifestyle. You're the real cuck here.

Ghost story was a comically bad movie. I was literally watching a woman eat pie for five minutes. Worst movie I’ve ever seen.

I didn’t say I wasn’t a cuck. I hate my life right now