Mr Robot Thread Mr Robot Thread

Mr Robot Thread Mr Robot Thread

This is the most kino shoe I've watched in recent memory but I still need to watch season 3. Why doesn't it get more love it's sooooo good?

S1 was aimed more to normies, but the 2nd season pushed many people away so not much stayed around for S3. All in all, it's really good regardless of that.

If you thought S1 and S2 were top kino, expect S3 to be another level above

Cause it's shit

First 8 episodes or so are great, seems very promising. Then the TWEEEESTS come in and totally ruin it

Because Sup Forums is too busy crying bitch tears unironically about sjw bullshit in other media, Mr. Robot is pretty fucking good though. I still need to see s3.

t. notorious bumfondler

The show is great, loved the direction they took in the 2nd half of the 3rd season. Won't spoil because it's great KINO to experience yrself

Eww.

>kino

What did he mean by this?

I know you're just a fat retard because you enjoy this programme

I can't talk manface mcjawline seriously as a robot. They should have casted someone who's actually ugly.

JUST

I know why would they choose the cutest froggo to be a lonely hacker boii

>46 years old

>Pickle Ramiiiiii

K I N O

Season 2 scared people away cause of the dullness but Season 3 makes up for it being the best season by far and one of the best shows all year

who else is a ecorp shill here?

still waiting on my hat

>yfw you throw a brick at sweaty nonce Bryan Singer's face on the set of the Freddie Mercury biopic

so how long till they revealed it was vera that killed romero?

Daily reminder that Bobby Canavale is leaving Mr.Robot and that's not a bad thing.
Esmail transfered him over to his Amazon adaptation of Homecoming podcast and got him playing the most based character from said podcast.