Do you miss him?

Do you miss him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSjyo9tzYNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss the Chad Siskel, not the Virgin Ebert

No. He absolutely would've shilled for Hillary Clinton.

No. Critics are worthless scum. Why people care about their opinions continues to baffle me.

yes.

he wasn't a critic

>Conan the Barbarian made him cry because it was too "fascist"

He just reviewed movies on tv for money

he was an entrepreneur who created his own label, he wasn't paid to write reviews

No
I'm sure if he were still alive, he would be praising Marvel and Disney wars like every other talentless fuck on this planet.

He didn't like Baby's Day Out, fuck him.

Trash boomer reviewer, glad he's dead and he deserved the cancer.

He hated capeshit. He said the last comic book based movie he enjoyed was Blade.

Yeah but if he wanted to continue to have a career in 2017, he would have to shill it up with the rest of the fucks or else be labeled the dreaded alt-right sympathizer.

>he would be praising Marvel
>He said the last comic book based movie he enjoyed was Blade.

ebert was very much a household name by the 00s. he'd have a career regardless of what he reviewed

no - based gay nigga armond turned me off all these critics.

My jaw dropped when I heard he'd died.

Ebert was THE movie critic, he didn't have to shill or anything. His opinions might have been objectively wrong sometimes, but it came from the heart and his love of all things kîňo

Yes I do.

>not a fucking shill hack

Dune 2 and George Lucas

I'm going to expand a little.

Basically Lucases Star Wars is unapologetically un-pc.

It is also not owned by Jewish interests but is massively popular. This is problematic.

The best comparison is that of he 1984 Movie "Dune" which was a stunning masterpiece.

Made by the Non Jewish delaurentiis productions, it was heavily panned by film critics even though it had great word of mouth. The negative coverage by Jewish Critics was enough to crater the film.

This flop brought the delaurentiis production company to financial ruin destroying the non Jewish film company.

It's only apparent Crime seemed to be hiring non Jewish actors in its film, being a non Jewish studio, and subtlety portraying the Count Vladaimir Harkonen as an AIDS riddled Homosexual.

Lucas Faced the same false flagging operation to destroy what have proved to be masterpieces and a beloved franchise because it wasn't propagandizing enough.

Now you may say that is cynical but it remains the truth.

Watch the review by siskel and Ebert

youtube.com/watch?v=MSjyo9tzYNs

1:15

Yes, I miss him giving movies like Knowing and Prometheus 4/4s.