What your favorite Batman villain says about you

What your favorite Batman villain says about you

>Joker: Normie with pleb taste who isn't afraid to admit it. Is sick and tired of hearing about how overused Joker is even though you know it's true. Most likely prefers the character for the Heath Ledger version, or is a nostalgiafag.
>Harley Quinn: OMG SHE'S LIKE SOOO CRAYCRAY #GURLPOWER
>Riddler: Most likely has grown up watching the 66 show. Is a contrarian in denial. Probably longs for the days when Batman could have silly villains and Joker wasn't an invincible edgelord, and finds The Riddler refreshing.
>Penguin: Similar to the above, but probably knows a bit more about the comics where the character comes from. Feels kind of disgruntled that DC doesn't do jack shit with the character nowadays. Either this or just a Tumblr fangirl for Gotham's Oswald.
>Mr.Freeze: Your introduction to Batman comes mostly from TAS and you have likely never picked a comic with him. You defend TAS as one of the greatest cartoons ever. Maybe you enjoy Schwarzenegger's ice puns.
>Scarecrow: Is far more interested in the concept for the character than what the character actually does. Used to be a scene kid who bought Why So Serious t-shirts at Hot Topic before the Joker became too popular for his liking. Probably an Arkhamfag.
>Two-Face: One of the few who actually does have a comic-reading habit. Finds himself flipping coins or other objects without even realizing it. Likes TAS but took the time to know the character outside of it.
>Bane: Hates how Bane tends to fall into the role of dumb muscle. Was hyped for TDKR until the ending twist and now hates the movie for it and because of how Baneposting has killed any ability to discuss the character without mentioning the memes. Your hate is like a rising fire. Alternatively, the memes are how you started liking Bane in the first place.

Is this accurate ?

BANE?

Kiteman: Fuck yeah.

Croc?
Clayface?
Mad Hatter?
Ra's?

>Finds himself flipping coins or other objects without even realizing it.
Nah.

What about Clayface?

a 13yo twoface fanboy wrote this

Clock King?

>No Manbat

Come on, at last post all the movie villains.
Ra's and Poison Ivy are missing. Catwoman too, if she is still considered a villain.

My favorite divisible and hypocritical Batman villain would undoubtedly be obsessed with my particular form of personal duality, I should hope that would guarantee a level of protection from all small and shiny things that provide randomized death-dealing, but fate has been oddly just to me so I'm not worried.
That said, however fascinated, he would undoubtedly be of two differing opinions about my worth to him.
So I think he would say;
"Let him go live his life in peace." and "tHe FreAK should F*&%ing KiLL foR uS oR DIE!"

>Catwoman fan
No real mystery there m8.

I probably like Joker the most in execution but Two-Face the most conceptually.

Hammil is my favorite Joker but he's better in comics than any film/television adaptation has been.

Cuz you're my bro

And by bro I mean soulmate

Pretty accurate for Bane but I don't hate Baneposting

>GIRL NORMIE TIER
Joker
Harley
>DUDE NORMIE TIER
Bane
Mr. Freeze
>SHIPPER CANCER TIER
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
>CASUAL COMICS TIER
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Riddler
Penguin
>LESS CASUAL COMICS TIER
Killer Croc
Firefly
Black Mask
R'as al-Ghul
>HELL YEAH TIER
Kite Man
>THINKING MAN TIER
Professor Pyg
Dr. Hurt

>Professor Pyg
>not Mad Hatter for edgelords

isn't that just Mad Hatter

>>LESS CASUAL COMICS TIER
>Killer Croc
>Black Mask
>R'as al-Ghul
Bull, these three have been bolstered into the mainstream by the live action and animated movies as well as the video games.

I'm not seeing Hush mentioned yet.

and with good reason, fuck Hush

Nah, Mad Hatter exists on a very low level of edge for comics and balances it with a rather pathetic personality. Or when written by Morrison.

Then I guess their fans would be split into a filthy casual group and a "liked them before they popular" group

>all this Hatter hate
>when my favorite Villain is Tetch

Well...

>Most likely prefers the character for the Heath Ledger version

Only when it comes to live action

Otherwise its Mark Hamill of course

Which probably makes me more of normie

What if my favorite is Riddler but I prefer him to NOT be a Gorshin-style giggling cartoon man and my favorite take on him was the reformed private eye?

Clayface is fucking hero you guys!!

Killer Croc has only ever had the "sewer monster / urban legend / dumb muscle beast" thing going for him.
How the fuck does that make him "less casual"?

>Riddler: Most likely has grown up watching the 66 show. Is a contrarian in denial. Probably longs for the days when Batman could have silly villains and Joker wasn't an invincible edgelord, and finds The Riddler refreshing.

Sounds like me, aside from the contrarian thing.

spot the casual :^)

>my favorite take on him was the reformed private eye?
I think I was even drawn to the Mentalist because I wanted to see more of a showy, cheeky bastard trying to show how ahead of everyone he was only to get himself into more trouble.

>No Holiday
>No Calander Man
>No autistic Humpty Dumpty

Hush got cucked out of his own origin arc by the riddler.

>No Mad Hatter

You know, I'd really like to see Penguin handled in a modern movie.

As a Black Mask fan. I wish the video games never happened. Not for doing anything to boost his popularity but for taking away his balls.

Also to add he kind of dominated the comics as a villain 10ish years ago so if anyone was reading then he was quite well known.

You know what would make the Joker interesting again?

If he was pathetic as his most pathetic fans.

You know who I'm talking about: those "lolsorandum" fanboys who have turned Joker (especially Heath Ledger's Joker) into some kind of Tyler Durden Baby's-First-Nihilism Ubermensch, like that one fucking prick who shot up the theater.

Like, imagine a fat, balding basement-dweller Joker who tries to be a supervillain and gets caught and jailed on his debut issue and promptly forgotten about - left in Arkham to drone on and on about chaos and the pointlessness of life until he's medicated into a stupor.

source?

Filename

That would rustle everyone's jimmies.

Honestly, were it not for the nature of comic books basically preventing there from being an ending for superheroes, I would say to just leave the Joker in Arkham most of the time, only letting him come out for big stuff that they intend to do something important with. None of this "Yep, I broke out just to shoot a few people because wooo chaos."

I really wish we could get an animated series that takes place at the end of Batman's career dealing with how his villains wind up being ultimately dealt with. Maybe some reform, maybe others die, maybe some just get tired of the game and go about their way. It'd be interesting to see how the Joker's world-view get challenged when the only supercriminals left in Gotham are him and Harley.

they had one of those in harley quinn the other week. wasn't fat but was a deluded idiot edgelord.
he got tortured, killed, and I think his remains were fed to the dogs

Do more!

Do Poison Ivy, Red Hood, Deathstroke (let's just imagine he's a Batman villain; DC sure seems like they already do sometimes), Ra's al-Ghul, Talia al-Ghul, Professor Pyg, and Dr. Hurt!

Poison Ivy: Shippercancer and dominatrixfags, overall awful casuals who think Ivy dindu nuffin

>No Ra's, Falcone, Mutant Leader, Black Mask, or Clayface

Your list is casual garbage listing only villains in Blockbuster movies.

Deathstroke?

Killer Moth

Not a Batman villain

Stop being a bitch.

That's nothing worse than hipster batman fans

I like Riddler for the same reason I like Captain Boomerang. Some guy with the dumbest fucking gimmick manages to be dangerous enough to threaten superheroes. Boomer gets the bonus of being a complete cunt and is a joy to watch win or lose, whereas Riddler gets the benefit of actually being a pretty good detective when he feels like it and is extremely gratifying to see him rise above joke character

What a terrible tryhard post from a painfully obvious casual clown

Personally I probably like Joker and Scarecrow the most. Its painful being a Joker fan nowadays though when the "sexy super chaotic edgelord" has became the prominent portrayal. Pic related is probably my favorite iteration of him, and I honestly prefer it when he is disgusting, genuinely scary and funny at the same time. The leto portrayal is probably the ultimate bad joker adaptation albeit most of that can probably be attributed to the director. Trying to overdo the whole nasal ledger thing, really overdone physical interactions with people and just trying to seem unhinged and random while it comes off as "im acting"

OP here

I had to keep things under the post limit.

And for most of the others I'd be either repeating myself or making up shit since I don't know enough about the fanbase for these characters to make a generalization out of them.
I made this thread so people could post their own.

Actually Penguin is my favorite.

Oh, look, a Morrisonfag. Give my sincere thank yous to your idol for fucking up Batman for the rest of us.

>scarecrow
accurate. but i actually like his comics and i hate what they did to him in the arkhanm games.

>Its painful being a Joker fan nowadays though when the "sexy super chaotic edgelord" has became the prominent portrayal
>he says this while posting one of the edgiest jokers ever written

Theres a difference between edgy and dark, not that a tryhard kid like you would realize it

I like Ra's myself.

>a joker fanboy accusing anyone of being a tryhard kid
way to prove op is right

Are you retarded? Do give me the examples of the AA:ashose Joker being "edgy"

Except ASHoSE is Batman's dream so it makes sense for Joker to be that way

That's exactly what they did when Nu52 dropped. A single appearance, then nothing until Death of the Family and nothing again until Endgame.

Can you explain to me why ?
To me, he just seems like one of those flat Fu Manchu archetypes that the pulps used to have by the dozen that became tired and dated even back in the 1930s.
His daughter bores me to death just by looking at her, too.
I'm not trying to shit on his fans, I just legitimately don't understand what is the appeal of Ra's Al Ghul.