Why Kylo shirtless because they are trying to making Star Wars into a new Twilight...

Why Kylo shirtless because they are trying to making Star Wars into a new Twilight. This Reylo thing makes no sense unless you are a teen girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2017/12/star-wars-crew-explains-alleged-canon-explanation-for-that-shirtless-scene-in-the-last-jedi/
youtu.be/s6Mq8qMEbbs?t=1255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comparing TLJ with twilight...

The only similarity between these scenes is that they have a shirtless male, one plays like kino the other teenage fanfic.

Have you actually seen the TLJ shirtless scene btw ?

Yes I have. And it seemed out of place like it was forced.

I also read their reasoning for putting it in, and it seems kinda dumb.

gizmodo.com.au/2017/12/star-wars-crew-explains-alleged-canon-explanation-for-that-shirtless-scene-in-the-last-jedi/

I'm a 20 year old male and understood it
do you have autism?

I just don't understand why she was so shocked by the sight of him shirtless. He looks like shit, like hit the gym literally yesterday for the first time after binge eating a dozen burgers. Even if they are trying to turn this into a teenage girl fanfic, the absolute uglyness of this guy knows no boundaries.

>teen girls are not entitled to have entertainment cater to them, only white men should be catered to by hollywood
jesus grow up

I understand the point of the scene. I'm talking about RJ's decision to throw him in shirtless. It seems like it was put there for the same reason as the twilight scene in the pic.

>a buddy of mine saw Kylo Ren in the shower and he said Kylo Ren had an 8 pack
>that Kylo Ren was shredded

They can, I'm saying that it feels out of place here.

kylo ren was making himself intimidating to rey and flustering her emotions

>kylo rens a punk bitch

oh shit

lmao

when will they learn?

>Not wanting a qt manlet bf you can manhandle like a little doll

Why are women such plebs

>flustering her emotions

oh I get it now. I imagine i'm doing the same when I send dick pics on snapchat to unsuspecting girls.

>Simply put, the sound supervisor explained that Kylo appears sans shirt in order to show that Rey could see him while the two were Force-connected.

I don't care that that he was shirtless and the movie was whatever, but why does this need to be explained lol. As if it would be implied she couldn't see him if he was clothed.

most women aren't into femdom

>hit the gym
No amount of muscle can fix his genetics. He's really unlucky genetically speaking. Not only is his face weird but his chest is longer than his abs.

Meanwhile isn't Driver like 6'3?

Kylo really is the best thing about nuSW bless him

Exactly! No one cares that he's shirtless. But to say they "had" to do it that way makes it seem like it was put there for another reason.

JUST

Its not forced at all, she catches him while hes getting dressed. It also reveals a little bit about what kind of person both are, Rey seems embarassed , he doesn't give a shit.

Then the whole thing about her trauma starts.

Only fucking idiots would think this scene is shallow or forced.

>Yes I have. And it seemed out of place like it was forced.
They should have shown Kylo on the shitter instead? Or doing other important empire stuff?

>rey is embarrassed to see a shirtless dude
She was probably the planet podracer back on her home planet

God, what you are describing sounds like a teen girl fan fic. Which is proving my point.

But they could have shown him with his shirt on too. It was forced, just like the twilight scene.

I honestly never saw the appeal of Jacob. He has a pretty good body but his face looks like it got frozen before puberty.

this would make sense of snokes death. fans think he was a wasted character. theyre confused b/c they see tlj as a star wars movie. now if you look at tlj as teenage girl masturbatory fanfic, then snokes character makes perfect sense. his characters only purpose was to die at the hands of kylo to show how powerful our bad (but not really bad) love interest is and how he would do choose our stronk female lead over evil when push came to shove. twilight? yes. but also think angel/buffy.
thats what happens when women get involved into your fandom. its all about whos fucking who. is rey fucking finn? whos fucking who? is finn fucking poe? whos fucking who? oh look a black guy is going to be fucking some asian. whos fucking who? the purple hair chick is lez so shell be fucking other chicks. whos fucking who?

SOY

also xena/ares

That's a good point! Snoke was killed simply to propel that cheesy love angel.

Check out how these women talk about it. Starts at 20:56

youtu.be/s6Mq8qMEbbs?t=1255

Wearing pants by your bellybutton isn't precisely going to make up for your shitty face, Kylo

It served the plot. They had something going and didn't know what it was. In Twilight it was forced, agreed.

Taylor was best before Twilight
Slimfit>Thickfit

interesting. i like how the guy interjects something interesting about the sith and the girls couldnt care less. theyre like "uhh...yeah whatever...this is about how cute the boys are"
no way i could have sat through an hour of this so mad props to you for finding it