>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UUK5bwjQ
youtu.be/Fib4-S9ENpE?t=10m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jasper is shit

A big gem deserves a big greentext no?

>The royal jail, caught in a royal hall, within a great royal space-station known as the Zoo. What a weird place. The many things you see as you get dragged by two large busty Amethyst soldiers, who were obviously bored out of their minds as they drag you as fast as possible to the "the great chamber" as the Blue one with a whip called it.
>As you get dragged down you are pushed into two large giant blue doors, so big that you swear it could take up half of the space station, being dragged in by the Amethysts, seeing a large and wonderfully Pink massive bedroom, covered in glowing pink orbs.
>But what really drew your attention was the massive giant blue woman sitting on the giant pink bed, a little blue Pearl sitting on her soldier, whispering unheard secrets into her ears.
>"This is the one you want my grace?" One of the Amethysts asked, shaking you by your arm like a little toy. The large blue mistress nodded, her face under her hood
>The Amethyst's plopped you down and left, leaving you with the giant blue woman, her massive size overpowering even at a distance, her cloak hiding her massive body.
>She finally got up from the pink bed, her large size known as her massive hips and rump where in view, large, giant, and thick to an ultimate degree, her body in a wonderful thick pear shape as her breasts also where lovingly large. What helped was her face, as she pulled back her hood her wonderful blue hair flowed out and cute face looked down onto you, sapphire eyes cut through you like a precision knife
>She whispered something into her pearl, causing her to bow and disappear in a flash of light, forever gone with the moment as she slowly walked closely towards you, her big steps rumbling you a little as her massive body swayed, her breasts, hips and ass all moving in motion as she looked down on you.

Continued

>She finally reached you and slowly picked you up gently, in her hand bringing you to her big face looking at you with contempt but also a strange lust in her eyes.
>"Small little human, so cute and organic you are." she says, patting you gently with her big hand, suddenly going in for a gentle kiss against your body, leaving a big blue kiss mark on your body.
>"I can see what Pink saw in your race, so cute and small like little pets, gentle and strangely sexy. It's weird to me." she says, giving you a giant hug, pushing you against one of her massive breasts, feeling her tense hard nipple against you.
>She grabs hold of you again gently, sitting on the bed, as she gives you another kiss, this time her lips gently pressing against your crotch, making you let out a small moan.
>Blue Diamond notices, this and giggles, "So cute." she says before kissing you again, a giant finger into your pants and pulling them off effortlessly, your groan and lower side exposed to her giant blue lips, gently sucking against your body, getting a strange blow from this.
>"Oh dear, you still so small human, let me try this." she says as her big wet tongue gently wraps around your groin, feeling and stroking and bobbing against your cock as you moan more, making her smile.
>She lies down on the bed on her stomach, plopping you onto her giant now exposed blue ass, letting you sit on it as she relaxes.
>"Go ahead, I don't mind." she says, letting you grope and squeeze and feel her massive ass, her thick thighs nearby, giggling at you as you try to squeeze into her rump as she jiggles her ass, causing you to fall over gently.

Continued

>LEAKS
WHEN
>LEAKS
WHEN
>LEAKS
WHEN

>She holds you as she turns over, exposing her large hairy pussy, complete with giant clit and lips, leaking a little.
>"Come on human, I think you can do It." she says winking at you in a silly way.
>You get stiffer as you rub her massive clit, grabbing it and sucking on it and rubbing it, watching her massive body squirm around, her lips opening up more as she moans softy.
>You get close to her massive opening, attempting to push your cock in, her moist hot sticky liquid making you diamonds and precum as you fruitlessly hump her giant snatch, causing her to giggle at you before grab her lips and play with her pussy, making her moan more.
>you do this for a bit, feeling the quaking of her giant body as you masturbate the big mistress, making her all wet and moist, leaking against you.
>She moans and grabs you, lifting you onto her massive tits, letting you grab and suck and play with her nipples, feeling her stiff nipples as she masturbates to you playing with her.
>She fingers and feels herself, her moaning growing louder and louder as she looks at you with loving eyes, grabbing you and press your small cock against her giant mouth, sucking hard against your cock, giving you a amazing blowjob, as sucks onto your cock, making you moan as the both of you get off from one another.
>Her intense sucking finally makes you cum, you tremble as you spurt and thrust into her massive lips, cumming into her mouth as she just licks them up with her giant blue tongue, giggling then quivering as she moans loudly, her pussy squirting pools worth of fluid onto the bed, her legs quake and sink back down to the bed.
>She grabs you gently, snuggling against you in her arms, as she kisses you on your head, making you feel her warmth as she cuddles you. "Goodnight my little pet." she says, letting the both of you drift off to sleep in her arms.

I hope you mates enjoyed it, check it out on pastebin as well.

pastebin.com/UUK5bwjQ

Lars has a big penis.

Is Stevidot still endgame?

yee

YES

post /ourtownie/

I love Lapis Lazuli

>you know remember amethyst

What

>Zuke talking about dicks

Ya really blew it

nah its just a bonus dungeon

>that tumblr account was fake

sure it was

FUCK! Forgot to change my meme name

amethyst is alright

Okay

Thougths about topaz? For me a better jasper, i want a redem arc for both. Btw shater aquamarine, did everything wrong

If not tonight then expect stuck together on the app thursday

yes

Fuck

I liked Lars before it was cool.

Lauren Zuke is nonbinary so it's ok if they like dick because it means they're not straight.

Get it right

You know remember her.

Never was a thing. Endgame is saphiven

aqua is alright

Yeah of course, why wouldn't that make sense?

Explain this shitpost.

ok

All along zuke was never actually real

I am finally off of work and free to shitpost as rapidly as I want

what if a rogue rebel gem seeked revenge on the crystal gems by reanimating the cluster or releasing and resentinalizing the gem shards and their main gimmick is distortion, and basically the heavy corruption of the gems around them spreads viruses into the gems that distorts everything around them, so that they see rose being shattered and all sorts of stuff

same here
i liked him since 'Lars and the Cool Kids' all the way back
Lars is one of the most realistic and grounded characters this show has

WHAAAAAAAAAT? That's 75% of viewership.

You are know breathing manually.

Is that just a weird angle or had Lars' face really changed in design over the years?

>Pink Diamond has 2 beryls (Bixbite and Morganite)
>Blue Diamond has 2 beryls (Aquamarine and Maxixe)
>Yellow Diamond has 2 beryls (Emerald and Heliodor)
>White Diamond has one beryl (Goshenite)

hmm

You know remember Centipeedle

Gems should keep their sibling in check

>tfw my sister was being a bitch today

how does it feel emerald is pretty likely a meme emoji gem as well?

So white diamond in the next episodes (off colors, lars head ...) or no?

mostly just a weird angle, but none of the designs on this show are consistent anyways

I want to punch jasper in the face.

Do you like Pearl's current personality?
I think they made her way more dorky and not as smart anymore.

Amy is so cute in that gif

i want AT LEAST a goddamn mention ree

I'm sorry user, cheer up.

what if a rogue rebel gem seeked revenge on the crystal gems by reanimating the cluster or releasing and resentinalizing the gem shards and their main gimmick is distortion, and basically the heavy corruption of the gems around them spreads viruses into the gems that distorts everything around them, so that they see rose being shattered and all sorts of stuff

If all beryl types fuse together, will they form a super saiyan loli? We all know how the crew loves their references.

I want Aquamarine to laugh at my penis

Amy is always cute, user

You bob or marge?

she's the cutest

That's true

It'd be pretty funny, although i do hope they at least vary in style (see: Sapphire dressing regally vs. Ruby being in a common troop uniform), instead of being relegated to one common look (like the quartz soldiers).

Given how Aquamarine described herself as "the best" (pompousness aside), I wonder if this means beryls are among the Diamonds top subordinates. At the very least, they're definitely high up the chain.

what are you fags going on about?

I love Lapithyst

This is a strange ship but the art is cute

just look at her

to be fair, gems in suits are always the best

I just like girls in suits in general, I don't have enough of them.

Just look at how much better Peridot looks with her limb enhancers? Yeah, I've noticed.

They really are, I want to see these suits appear in the show in some way and i would like to suck lapis's bare feet

Just talking bout how Amy is cutest gem

Lapiconnverse is a superior ship

this is cuter than it should be

here have some more

I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR AMY & JASPER INTERACTION

Yeah, I miss them. I hope that one day they may return. Also I just realized that Lapis was wearing shoes in those pictures, which is a totally unforgivable design mistake.

why do you think Mr Greg was such a good episode?

now I want to see how the Gems we've met since this pic was made would look like in suits(as well as Ruby & Sapphire and the Fusions)

how is a fucking brick better than jasper

>gone

but why

Jasper's gone. She's gone now.

Topaz bores the shit out of me. Least interesting design, least interesting personality, least interesting Gem.

Then again, that might change a little bit after watching Stuck Together.

Because mods don't like bellies.

For some reason beefcakes Blue diamond green text was removed

Check it out here, it's nice
pastebin.com/UUK5bwjQ

I want Amethyst to smother my cock with her giant lovely belly

That's weird, I thought Sup Forums was thicc central

I love Amethyst

If she does ever talk, i hope her voice actor is H. Jon Benjamin.

I dare you to find someone more fitting.

Jasper is dead though, so they won't interact

>least interesting personality

What personality? Has she had a single line? Give it some time before you make your judgements.

What did Onion say to Topaz?

postan Amethyst

Sadie needs to cut back on the donuts.

ur an fegit

youtu.be/Fib4-S9ENpE?t=10m

I could do this all night

I think if they did better with the design she could've had nice body horror or nightmare fuel vibe, but she ended up as jaspers retarded ugly sister

>You don't have to do everything Aquamarine says! Be your own person! Fight the system!

I'm actually out of non-lewd non-shitpost Amethysts

she cute

She's gonna be voiced by Tara Strong and you are going to like it