It doesn't cloak itself

>it doesn't cloak itself

Red flag right there. This movie is gonna suck.

who says they had this ability irl

>believes in dinosaurs

Thats a carnotaurus you fucking pleb. Its not the genetic monstrosity of the previous film.

How do they plan to save the dinos? Where are they going to relocate them to, maybe to the island with the Spinosaurus on it?

How the hell do they plan to move the brachiosaurus?

Did they knowingly build the amusement park on an island with an active volcano?

Doofey doo! I'm OP and I'm not very smart!

Lel how come they didn't see/hear the Rex coming from like a mile away

Wasn't there a huge thing about in the first movie with the water shaking every time she was around?

It doesn't fucking matter if they had it in real life or not. Jurassic Park is not Walking With Dinosaurs.

In JP canon, Dilophosaurus has a frill and spits poison while Carnotaurus has chameleon-like abilities. If you read the books, you'd know this, but you haven't because you're a fucking secondary.

Isla Nebular had geothermal power, so yes it was a volcanic island. Over 3 million people live near Mt. Vesuvius, so this is hardly the worst example of poor locations.

It's their signature ability in the novels, outa my thread you plebians.

>the moobies r exackly loik da buks XD
what law says that the movies can't change things from the books? isn't hammond a villain in the books or just more of a dick

I think the scene is when the volcano is erupting so it's probably already really noisy.

but has any movie aside from the first followed the books?

Jurassic World just finished on TV a minute ago. What the fuck? People thought this film was good? When it came out, my friend whose intelligence I respect raved about it, now I've finally seen it and it was garbage, I'm amazed

Plus, everything people hated The Force Awakens for, Jurassic World did 10x worse, at least TFA was structured and coherent.

That's a powerful roar, destroying mountains and shit.

Makes sense, however Rex are fuck huge so unless there was a lot of smoke around too this is pretty dumb desu

Entire premise of the movie is dumb desu.

The first movie had a better idea with the I-Rex. Also that reminds me, I guess they're just gonna leave the mosasaur on the island. No idea how they'd get that thing out safely.

If they don't include a Free Willy style rescue of the mosa jumping over Starlord I will be severly disappointed

Why is the T rex suddenly saving humans now?

All the Jurassic sequels have scenes copied or inspired from them, JW arguably has too by giving the I. rex those cloaking abilities.

Wouldn't surprise me if it has already broken out of its enclosure and is going to try to eat the memeball that fall into the ocean at the end of the latest trailer.

>That "acting"
Cgi is ruining my hobby. Fuck, look at Chriss Pratt's stupid face.

The dinosaurs must now fall into the Marvel hero/villain dichotomy for us to care about them, didn't you know?

Reading these posts has confirmed my fears that it really is 99% teenagers here.

It's Winter break

bit late there. This is easily noted in jurassic park/dinosaurs threads and godzilla threads

dinosaurs and godzilla are better than star wars and capeshit thb

at this point, they're the same. jurassic world is marvel tier blockbuster and godzilla 2014 is DC levels of pretentious. It even has its own suicide squad kong skull island