NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

westword.com/news/dear-stoner-how-much-thc-equals-a-lethal-dose-5124769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*nigga

*nyukka

*NYAKKA

*NYYiiIIIKKAAAAA

Reminder that Huey was soo much of a autistic weeb with no touch with reality that he helped to kill a man

By the way, my sister said the the Boondocks is an "anime". Is that true?

the artwork is reminiscent of shounen anime but its subject matter couldn't be further from it

What is anime subject matter exactly?

COME NEGRO-SAN

*nyuuguh

>they made four episodes about this guy

why

BITCH ASS
PUNK ASS
PUSSY ASS
FAGGOT ASS
BITCH ASS
NIGGA

metaphor i already won, so you already done

African American culture.

because he's great

It was a continuation of Nigga moments and their various forms like what happens when it's a group vs group thing like the 3rd stinkmeaner ep and that nice non-hood black guys aren't exempt from it like in the 2nd episode yes I know Tom was possessed but the point still remains while also explaining how nigga moments can't happen during peace.

WHATS GOOD NYUGGUH?

There is nothing about anime that makes it prohibitive toward that subject matter aside from the average Japanese person possibly knowing even less about actual African American culture than the average white American.

OHHH YEEAHHH

YOU WERE TALKIN ALL THAT GOOD SHIT A SECOND AGO
THEN YOU GOT KICKED IN YO CHEST

YOU EAT A DICK NIGGA YOU EAT A DICK

That's completely beside the point.

He was one of the best characters in the show

It's completely not beside the point. There's literally nothing about anime that disallows any subject matter.

I don't know about that. Drugs are pretty rare in anime because of taboos in Japan. Same with nuclear weapons.

No one used the word disallow but you. It's beside the point. You are arguing against something no one said.

>nukes are taboo because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
That's like the opposite of true. Japan has numerous examples of disaster kino in the form of mechas fighting kaiju and love revelling in the horror of huge explosions like Akira and shit.

She is so hot with that bob cut. BLonds with bobs really do it for me.

So he was jealous because Mikiya love Shiki or what?

not really taboos it's just very expensive and difficult to get hold off unlike the US or Europe which has the middle east, eastern blocs and south america producing a lot of drugs.

How much THC would someone actually have to consume to die?

it's physically impossible to do it at least, so tons

No, not marijuana. THC, ya dunce.

>SAME THING THAT'S ABOUT TO GET INTO YOU!

same thing

He must've been baked like a mother fucker right? I mean like 10x the regular blunt is like the life.

>READ, NIGGA, READ

GAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Is that so? said that it doesn't fit with shounen anime. When I asked what is anime subject matter, said African American culture, which implies that because the show's subject matter is largely based on African American culture, then it cannot be anime because anime disallows African American culture for some reason, which anime or shounen anime do not. So it's not beside the point.

I've seen manga/anime that have both. In fact, there was a period if time where every other anime seemed to have a massive thermonuke-like explosion.

westword.com/news/dear-stoner-how-much-thc-equals-a-lethal-dose-5124769

Yes. It's animated in Korea like every other anime.

Shaft just really wants to snap neck of their characters

>Steven Universe is now Sup Forums

N I G G A

>third season sarah a best

cuz he good