Episodes that enrage you

Episodes that enrage you.

Why?

no satisfaction
also, the 4th ice cream flavor #5 tasted.

That one spongebob episode with the squidwerd puppet

The disaster-gumball

>It's a, "characters are unreasonably autistic/oblivious/etc. but are surprised when other character gets frustrated with them" episode
Why do so many cartoons do this shit?

You mean almost every gumball episode which is just:
>Gumball encounters basic problem
>Struggles the entire episode with the basic problem with retarded shit
>after several days he finally realizes the solution that was obvious from the moment the problem arose

The episode where Finn got circumsized.

Someoens gonna post the Bendy episode but this one really grinds my gears.

>Bloo feeds into Mac's sugar problem
>Throws an irresponsible house party while this happens

I hate Bloo

Fuck that fag

Why does a man who runs a deadly disease storage facility have an obsession with making the perfect snow cone and destroying Parent Teacher Associations?

>lemonhope
>red throne
>Breezy

I actually hate the other half of that episode even more than the Bendy part.

you've got to have hobbies

Escape From Reality

This show had so many episodes like that

the punchline to this episode was fucking hilarious

Prof XXX seriously got screwed

They kept fucking with him when all he wanted to do was making the perfect snow cone

and it wasn't like he was going to horde it either he wanted to make it for all if I recall right

The only thing he did kinda off was be a dick to Kenny but fuck Kenny

That episode felt like they came up with the ending first and had to come up with a way to get there, which is why you have the fairly random plot of Mac going to Europe with those people instead of his family.

Didn't Kenny turn out to be a traitor in a later episode?

It's weird, I remember liking this show, but every episode I remember is fucking infuriating.

It's astounding that KND avoided being a social commentary considering the concept.

What episode was this?

Gumball - The Meddler

Mind refreshing my memories on these? It's been a long time since I ever watched this.

I remember hating that Cheese character like nothing else.

>LE CHOCOLATE MILK SO RANDUMB!1 XD

Also, everything about Bendy.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU REMIND ME

>where there's a wilt there's a way
I think this one is where Wilt just wants to watch the game but everyone keeps asking him for favors while eating the chips he's trying to get , even going to prison and space in which at the end Bloo stomps on the bag he got cause they were the wrong one

>Fosters goes to Europe
Mac has tickets for a European vacation but everyone else takes their time or complains about shit and at the end Madam Foster steals his tickets and everyone gives him shit for losing them

i also hate that failed abortion too

I'm a bit rusty on this too, but I think these were the plots:
>Where There's A Wilt There's A Way
I think this one was about how Wilt couldn't say no, so it ends up with him missing the game he was watching, and he finally gets the courage to say no, but it doesn't even matter because Bloo still suckers him into doing shit.
>Fosters Go To Europe
I think this centered around an imaginary friend called EuroTrish who wanted to see her family in Europe. Turns out that after a series of events they finally make it to Europe, and the family actually hated her, which was why they sent her to Fosters in the first place.

What was so bad about this episode?
Wasn't it about how Homer and Marge's relationship problems led to Homer inventing grunge music.

This episode had the Bikini Bottom citizens at their worst.

>muh timeline
Even though it fixes the problem of marge being in her 30s and bart being 10

Given how one-dimensional, unforgiving and cruel the whole of the SB cast has become, I don't know what you expected.

Boys of Bummer

>Mac comes up with the most annoying imaginary friend ever, a screaming retard that wants chocolate milk
>Whole episode is that thing bothering everyone
>At the end of the episode someone finally gives him his fucking chocolate milk, turns out chocolate milk kills him and he can only have apple juice
Pretty much an entire episode about a screaming retard begging for death yet Sup Forums complains about everything else instead

Also it turns out that Mac didn't even imagine him, so the whole thing was pointless.

HOTRODFLAMES

>When you realize that you actually loathe a good majority of Foster's episodes

THE FUCKING ONE WITH THE CANADIAN FRIEND.

>tfw me and my sister used to endlessly quote the Cheese episode when we were young.

At least I wasn't autistic alone.

>The episode where Cheese puts the entire house in financial jeopardy by sabotaging their fundraising attempt

>The one episode where the main cast fights over a fucking squeaky toy

What the fuck, why is this show so fondly remembered? Was is only the specials that carried this show?

Kenny never appears in Kids Next Door, only the the Kenny and the Chimp pilot Diseasy Does it.
You might be thinking of Lenny, the black member of the delightful children from down the lane. He does betray the KND in the episode Operation: U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R. but he never interacts with Professor XXXL to my knowledge

>screaming retard begging for death
reminds me of those tryhards on twitter

let's not go throwing stones in glass houses

>the first 3 episodes of Foster's were great and Bloo and Mac had good chemistry
>everything afterwards was Bloo being an asshole for no reason or the rest of the cast being assholes to each other

Because the episodes where any of the fuckers got what they deserved always felt so good.

Like any time Mr. Harrington got blown the fuck out it vindicated all those episodes where he was a douche

but I like lemonhope?

all right
>the episode where Mac tries to be cool and defends bloo at the end resulting in everyone mocking him

EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw this thread.

Fuck, a bunch of Foster's Home episodes were like that. They really liked the whole "main character tries really hard, fucks himself and the asshole cunt wins in the end despite all effort" thing.

>Old Hag is a fuckzillionaire and can very well go anywhere at any time if she wants to
>nope gotta crush an 8 year old's dreams and get his friends to hate him

BUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEES

Lemonhope? That episode is GOAT tier.
The hate for Breezy is overblown as hell, I thought it was good.

We always talk about the shit episodes in Fosters, but what are some good ones?

Pic related.

look what i made

>shitposts

Mistakes into miracles

All the episodes where Lincoln is shit on, so basically the entire show.

flanderized in record speed, I guess

Dipper gets it worse. At least Loud House acknowledges its mistreatment of Lincoln in universe. Dipper being in the wrong is treated as canon.

>"main character tries really hard, fucks himself and the asshole cunt wins in the end despite all effort"

Name an episode that focused on Frankie where this wasn't the case.

Goof Troop, The Incredible Bulk. It's a shitty episode in its own right - Goofy acting completely out-of-character in the series' context (he's a shiftless freeloader eating Pete out of house and home here and everyone's OK with it for some reason), a shitty what-a-coincidence resolution and Peg being a turbotwat to Pete in the ending (again) - but to understand why I hate the episode so intensely I should share a little background.
My mom had a good heart, and when she heard an old classmate had nowhere to be while her husband had to serve a two-month sentence (something financial, I was a kid so I didn't pay attention to the details) she welcomed her to stay with us for a while. Picture a worse version of Spare A Dime Squidward, she hijacked the living room, ate like a pig, drank like a fish, brought her son over (because he'd just been kicked out by the local naval academy) and he spent all day every day playing my video games on the other TV while listening to his police scanner at full volume because why not and they both left laundry around for my mom to do while she trusted me and my sister to endure them. We did, but it was miserable. Eventually I got to go over to a friend's house to watch cartoons, and this episode, which ends with Goofy getting free reign to continue stuffing his face while Pete gets thrown into several painful wrestling matches as karmic retribution for having the audacity to resent this leech on his property, well I took it very personally. Fuck you Louise, fuck you Eric, fuck you stupid cat Emma who pissed on everything, and fuck you Goof Troop. If I ever get in range of Disney's vaults, I'll do whatever I can to destroy the master copy of that cunting episode.

Can't think of one. The show really hated her.

The cookies episode, technically? She got what she wanted, at least.

the episode wasn't focused on her, though. It was focused on Bloo.

Unless it's another cookies episode I'm thinking of.

>you will never be /ss/'d by Frankie.

Arnold betrays Iggy

Just fuck that episode

True, true.

Stuck in the Wringer is the picture and the Squidward puppet is Squidwood.

it doesn't really enrage me, but that one Invader Zim episode where he repeatedly maims Dib by using rubber pigs and a time portal was kinda depressing. The image of Dib having to breathe with the aid of some bulky apparatus fucked me up when I was a kid.

Thanks, my hombre.

I guess you didn't watch the second half then, since it has a pretty big catharsis.

Remember that episode where they all got locked out the house until Frankie finally thought of a solution, only for a later episode to retcon that and show it was someone else's idea?

Let's not forget the episode where Squidward and Spongebob are at the concert Squidward really wants to see, and they have backstage passes as well.

Patrick's only reason for being there is to just needlessly take their passes and eat them for no reason at all.

Patrick is the worst character in the show

That one actually had a few good moments, so I give it a pass. I actually consider it one of the better post-movie episodes.

you're right, I hadn't watched until now.

My childhood trauma is retroactively fixed.

This was my first thought coming into this thread. Fuck Jerry.

That later one was posted earlier. That original story of them being locked out was dumb anyway; wasn't there a flying imaginary friend at the house or anybody who could climb up to the roof?

The episodes where Tom wins are always so fucking cathartic.

I remember that one episode that ends with Tom sitting on a rail track, waiting for his death. I was kinda shaken, and my father noticed it.

He looked at me and said "Life isn't always fair. Sometimes it's just awful".

I will never forget it.

I'm pretty sure there was a sequel episode in one of the later KND seasons with Professor XXXtralarge and Kenny, where it's revealed that Kenny orchestrated the attack on his snow cone laboratory.

It's actually one of the few "good lessons" cartoons can have for kids that their parents won't already beat into them. "don't be an unlikable piece of shit" is a lesson that can be hard to learn for a lot of kids, but at least some of them will see these shows and comprehend what they saw.

Which ones does Tom win in? I only remember that one where they're at the beach and Tom finally traps Jerry and that duck and it ends as he's about to supposedly eat them.

I think so, but he was actually called Numbuh 30C, which is probably where this confusion is coming from.

>It's a localization episode

Dubs obviously wins. Check 'em

Any boys vs. girls episode that doesn't end in a draw.

The makeover episode of Clone High. The concept of the episode was fine, but they came up with a fucking terrible song that was basically just the word "makeover" over and over again, and they played the song over and over again as a running gag.

this episode also teaches that the general public will shit on someone they perceive as an asshole without fully knowing the whole context that made them be/look like an asshole in the first place.

>Brawl in the Family
>No Such Luck
>The Loudest Yard
>A Tattler's Tale
>Sound of Silence

I wish these episodes never existed.

>Man, these episodes always end in a draw
>What if we went in the complete opposite way and said girls were better than boys
>Genius!
What an awful episode.

A relevant archived thread appears:

How can anyone have such shit taste?

how about FUCK YOU

pffft what the fuck is going on with that froggie?

frogs have shit eyesight and track prey by movement.

Mad froggo saw the little insect and was waiting to attack. Cool froggo moves, drawing the mad froggo's attention and making him attack, thinking it was the insect. Cool froggo moves again, causing the mad froggo to think it was the insect again and he just fucked up the first time.

Yes I definitely remember this now. Because of the line:
>30C that's like 80 degrees Fahrenheit!

Wow, does Sup Forums have more than one homosexual?