I have a way to fix the MU

I have a way to fix the MU.

Would you like to hear it Sup Forums?

Does it involve killing Bendis?

why make a thread if there's a chance you won't share

Remember to control the Marvel Universe population; have your Marvel Rebirth spayed or neutered.

Only if it involves dickgirls and ladyboys.

Only if HydraCap stays

Let me guess, does your solution involve a shitpost thread calling to once again demand the same "solution" that you know has already tanked comic sales before?

I count eight of them in the X-Men franchise so far...
I guess Marvel is one step ahead of us again.

Here we go, friendos.

>Cancel all of the titles and do something similar to Flashpoint, while also continuing off of Hickman's Secret Wars. Brings back the F4, and they're the only ones who remember the events of the story.
>Richards family has been creating dozens of alt universes, but did not allow the multiverse to heal itself naturally. As a result, the multiverse is threatening to stretch itself apart like a sweater.
>They create a hub for all alt unis, but surprise, surprise, Iron Doom has been watching them from behind the scenes.
>Knowing he wants to remake the universe in his own image again, they summon the ANAD heroes to combat him, but are substantially less coordinated after years of fighting each other rather than the villains.
>Let'sspiecuptheplan.jpg
>Bring in heroes from multiple universe. Pick and choose. My picks: Iron Man is still a douche, Cap hasn't been Hailing Hydra, Spider-Man has a kid (I prefer Mayday as a toddler, but fuck it, Annie can work too.) and Rightclops isn't labeled as Literally Hitler.
>From a more heroic time, they manage to overpower Iron Doom, and he's spared by Reed, stating that he has as much a right to live as any being in the multiverse, having realized that playing with nature is not a good idea.

> how to fix marvel
> have a dc crisis

>Reed takes these heroes and takes the fragments of their realities, making them into a more coherent and Earth-like Battleworld.
>Shunts all of the legacy and minority and Bendis OC heroes into an alternate universe (if somebody desperately wants to use them, that's their sandpit.)
>Everybody goes home.

The titles released alongside the conclusion to the event (We'll call it Breaking Point) kind of being the reforming of the MU. Heroes have to reforge alliances, teams must be made again, and friendships will be in place, but nobody has any memory of the friendships outside their supporting casts, and they can't figure out why...

Tl:dr: Use Hickman's Secret Wars conclusion to "jumpstart" the MU fresh again. If you're going to kill 616, be sure to go through all the way with it.

Called it.

A Heros vs Heros event?

If you want to put him in his OC sandbox, then nah.

Otherwise, he's all yours, user.

>Give the rights back to DC

Problem solved

Not even that, just hire like 5 decent, established writers, let them do their thing and fire 5 shitty writers.

Can someone edit this so it says legacy instead of rebirth

clone geoff johns

Ewing.

Also kill Bendis.

Nick Spencer to fuck the fuck off and for the people who honestly believes that he's a good writer, Superior Foes was not that good people, to fuck off too.

What's that? You want more nick spencer ok user we were about to let him go but since you insist, we will give him every event for the next 20 years and any book he wants.

But he'll just go to DC and they'll have two Johns. Original would be president while the new one would write.

Maybe we'd finally get Volume three of batman earth one or his aquaman event book

>you will never get to be an autistic writer for marvel

WHY THIS ISN'T REAL?

Don't even joke man.

The only hero(s) they could bring back to have something even remotely reminiscent to Rebirth would be the Fantastic Four, but since Marvel doesn't own their movie rights it'll never happen. Marvel comics are dead.

we can only pray that editorial is so incompetent that they ironically couldn't even obey disney mandate

There's only 2 ways to fix Marvel

1) is hiring better writers and artists

2) firing everyone in editorial and replacing them with people who will do the job.

I know a way to fix it!! SHOW MORE TITZ!!!!

Give X-Men and Spidy to DC and shut down Marvel comics.

>Let's fix Marvel
>Take about a decade of Doom development and throw it in the trash
>Bring back the F4
>The end

OK, here it goes.
Fire all the sjws. Tell guards to shoot them if they are close to the building.
Moore, Gaiman, Morrison. This is your home. Feel free to come and write wonderful stories with our characters. Do whatever you want with them. Oh, and could you solve the OMD mess, please?
Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die. And they won't appear in more than 2 series.
You bash on other publishers, I fire your ass for giving Marvel a bad PR. Besides, what kind of idiot insults future or former employers?
No more decompressed narrative.
No more Ultimate universe.
90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
No manga influence. Let's keep comics pure and clean from inferior beings.
Creative Commons licenses for all Marvel products.
Epic Illustrated v2. European and Latin American stories.
Spanish translations of books. It's the second language of the US!
Republish pre-1990 material and let 90s books rot in the cellar.
Punisher out of 616 universe.
Millar: get out of here.
Give Moon Knight a decent writer, for Jack's sake.
Don't charge more than 2 $ per issue.
More translations of foreign material (yes, including manga)
A Vertigo-like collection.
Fuck crossovers and events.
No Conservative messages in comics.
Aunt May dies forever.
Iron man: he fell into a puddle and got rust. Killed off or a B-list again.
Writers and artists keep the copyright every time they create a new character.
Characters can smoke or take drugs if necessary or cool.
Put the ads at the end of the story. No more interruptions.

>Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die
>You bash on other publishers, I fire your ass
>Punisher out of 616 universe

You're a bad person

Marvel would rather lose their company than give a second life to x-men or spiderman

Does it involve Rebooting to a pure MCU comic universe?

>Universal reboot
>No more time travel
>No events for at least two years and then only used sparingly
>Only relevant team books should get caught up in events
>Bendis not creative director
>Nick Spencer banned from twitter
>No character can have more than 1 #1 issues in a two year span unless previously cancelled due to bad ratings and given a complete overhaul

>You bash on other publishers, I fire your ass
>bad
Hi Marvel writer!

>rebooting to a comic universe that casuals won't buy
Bravo.

casuals LOVE the MCU

they'll love it EVEN MORE in comic form

Byrne wrote them already