Is this any good

is this any good

No it's shit.

You're gonna have a good time if you like camp, not so much otherwise

Watched the first season in a day, it was that good. Super campy, but I like that. It's just the right amount of goofy, gore, horror and action.

practically a literally perfect series

If you like campy horror you'll like it. Episodes are only like 20 minutes long too so it doesn't take long to binge it

pretty funny. Kinda is one of those shows in which its goodness may depend on whether you like the actors or not .
And as and said, it's campy

Bruce Campbell is more legend than man

Predictable and juvenile. There's no wit or humor here.

Really hope he ditches Kelly and Pablo. While they started out as neat characters they have quickly grown stale because they just have a single quirk which they repeat for every episode.

but their screams sound nice though
maybe he will next season, I guess we can only wait and see

The biggest purpose of Kelly and Pablo is to give Ash someone to bounce his jokes off of, so there's no way they're getting ditched without being replaced by someone else because a show about Ash talking to himself all the time would be boring anyway

It is if you liked Evil Dead II.

If you've seen army of darkness or just like campy stuff in general you'll like it. First season was good, haven't seen the second

Yes. Good horror aspect for a 30 minute TV show on a channel no one watches.

I have such a crush on kelly. Jew chicks do something for me in general but her, woof.

the biggest purpose of kelly is to make me hard.

her voice is sex.

This.
She's filthy. And Fine.

>show with the best one-liners of all time
>any good

Yeah the Kelly and Pablo characters were the worst part of season 1 for me. But the violence and jokes were enough to get me to watch the whole thing.

Didn't come back for season 2, however...how does it compare? Genuinely curious.

s2 actually has a plot which every episode advances. Pretty good except for the finale which felt too campy.

Not really. The premise is really thin and it runs out of gas quickly.

It's quite a bit goofier than the movies ever were but I really liked it. Ash really is a one-in-a-lifetime character. The only real weak link is the "super tough and badass" chick with the huge schnoz.

What bothered me about season 2 is that it started breaking it's own rules. Seems silly to let something liek that bother me with this type of show but up until then it was so consistent.

>raime directed the pilot
>Ash makes "hopping the border" line jokes to Pablo
And you guys thought memes were dreams.

That sounds pretty good, I might check it out. I know it's on Netflix now and a friend of mine was urging me to. Thanks user.

What rules? The show is just a vehicle for Ash's one-liners

It's pretty fun and impressive what they can put into 30 minutes in a world where most shows like that would use 50-60.

Mostly the main villain:

He poses as other people but literally skinning them and wearing their flesh as a suit. Every time he does it it shows him adjusting their ill fitting flesh. Eventually he tears it off and reveals himself.

Then when he rips off his pablo skin he reveals he somehow like leaked inside of pablo through his veins? And then was entirely inside pablos skin the whole time as an entire person when pablo is cut in half?

I dunno. I realize it's stupid but it totally took me out of it.

Now that's what I call cleavage

It's dogshit. The comedy is awful, the acting(excluding Bruce and Lucy) is shit as well, and the action is boring. The special effects and monster designs are pretty good tho, I'll give them that. Avoid at all cost.

she's italian though

>not even jewish
>has the jew nose
>Raimi makes her a jew in the show

It's not Ash, it's just Bruce Campbell being himself. In everything he's done he's always the same character. Burn Notice would've been a lot better if Sam Axe was the star and not the personality void that Irish guy was

I liked that they expanded some Ash lore, like his father, what happened when he came back from his town from the events of the 3 first movies, Cheryl showed up again, etc.

they still can't use army of darkness.