fuck you i liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCOuyM_HzKA
youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE
youtube.com/watch?v=kpqX-4lIlzs
youtube.com/watch?v=4j6X-Y8OUvs
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8kxrNf6fQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which makes for better sex lubricant, mud or leech-slime?

>jashifags shitting the board up with more threads

Me too, but there's a ton of threads just now on Sup Forums, dude.

Considering the leech slime seems to cause agonizing pain, not the leech slime.

There is nothing wrong with a romantic subplot but I cannot say this didn't feel rushed and unsatisfying.

It's not what I would have preferred but I can't fault the way it was executed.

I was smiling through the whole thing

>they do the same glancing at each other but not at the same time thing as Jack did with Johnny in the old bump
Jack confirmed bi

youtube.com/watch?v=KCOuyM_HzKA

This, I'm not against the idea of Jack finding love, but this has been fucking awful and cringey.

It feels like fucking fan fiction.

The episode was fun, I was hoping at the beginning of the series it would end up a father-daughter like relationship due to the age and experience difference, but I'm not surprised its romantic.

PLATONIC
FATHERLY
KISS
Stop making something out of nothing Sup Forums

Who directed these tv spots anyway? They had the right idea in attempting to make a CNverse

I wish Cartoon Network still did these

>Implying the majority of threads made haven't been by salty contrarians

I'm just waiting to see the payoff.

>contrarians

This is gonna' be one of those words, isn't it?

Im impressed that they fit a subway scene into this arc. I liked it too op

if jack goes back to the past and stops aku, he is literally aborting ashi

Yup. What's going to happen I bet is that he kills Aku, but then doesn't go back into the past, because Ashi.
Or he dies against Aku, and Ashi goes back into the past.

... Or they BOTH go through the time portal I guess.

Headcanon accepted.

This is why timetravel is, in its very essence, evil.

Specifically timetraveling to the past.

The 'now' is already happening. By going to the 'past' you murder the current 'nows' iteration. Scottsman, Ashi, Eemakandi, Moth-prince and Moth-princess, The Dogs, The Ravers, The Elephant things, Jump-Good Monkeys, SAM-UH-RAI, X-9, LuLu, That wannabe Ghibli Monster thing, The Archers, the Spartans, the Mobsters, the Sea Men, all those other good characters are obliterated for the sake of Jack going to the past.

So... most writers pull the bullshit of "oh they still somehow exist in the future anyways after a major force like Aku is removed, but HAPPIER", or they'll do what is, all things considered, morally correct and Jack will stay in the future.

Good or bad though I want to see what Gennedy pulls off. He's DONE time travel before. Lookin' at Dexter's Lab

>gonna

To all the people saying it was sudden, almost dying does that kind of thing to you.

Agonizing pain in the genital region is my fetish, so I'm gonna go with that one.

different timelines my dude

infinite nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE

youtube.com/watch?v=kpqX-4lIlzs

The adrenaline was still going and they just went for it.

Most polarized episode this far.

This was one of the worst rated episode this season.

2>1>3>5>4>6>7>8

IMDB has similar ratings: 2>3>1>5>4=6=7>8, only difference is the switch between episode 3 & 1.

Does anyone else feel like this episode really lacked the 'feel' of samurai jack? It was strangely uncharacteristic.

The only thing that quells my raging hate boner for Jashi is that it felt more like an old episode of Samurai Jack to me than anything else in the season.

i respect that rating i suppose. overall i've just been genuinely enjoying this season, i understand the complaints but nothing has been condemning for me really.

youtube.com/watch?v=4j6X-Y8OUvs

I think they're really cute and am happy that Jack has found happiness in a companion but then I'm a pleb that never watched the originals 12 years ago and am getting on board with this new season.

Am I in the wrong?

Trust me user, liking shit that Sup Forums has a hate boner for, or meme hates, or has been once again trolled into turning it's back on, or simply thinks is too normie to tolerate, doesn't make you wrong.

Yes.

But your feelings are still valid so just keep enjoying the new season. Lord knows I am.

I did too

well, then consider yourself normal.

Do you though? With these characters?

I think it was wasted potential, because Ashi should have first done a slow nose rub like the deer. Then Jack could have shown her how its done

Someone edit the goo on Ashi to be white and jack to be closing his eyes.

>X-9
Too late. Or too soon?

Jack is no longer my brother...he has ascended to another realm - one that I cannot comprehend.
And so I continue on my journey, knowing nothing of intimacy with another human being. It has eluded me for many years, I've given up on trying to understand or attain it. My wizard powers have only grown stronger with every passing day...one day I will be able to control time and reality itself. When I do, I will bend the universe to my whim...and make it a universe that treasures virgins like me for the sophisticated beings that we are

I'm sorry that you get this upset over people critiquing your ship

>ship
*canon*

pretty sure that everyone liked it besides tumblr and r9k fags

You're not alone, OP.

Why weren't they covered in poison or acid?

>one day I will be able to control time and reality itself
And tear open a portal in time to send the fool to the future that is You?

You're not the only one.

It got burned along with the slugs

Jashi ain't free. The Catalog gotta be filled with the tears of daughterfags. Shaggy AKA "daughtershill" is not my prophet. He is a faggot and probably banned as well. Penis in Pussy not student and teacher okay? Praise the gods.

American puritans and feminists are mad because Jack fucked one woman. All those threads exist because americans are retarded.

That guy ruined Shaggy for me.

>That half-a-minute sequence with them sweating and panting after killing the monster.
>You just know it's gonna happen.
>Smash cut to them kissing while Dean Martin plays.
>Dean Martin continues over the credits

That was fucking beautiful, hilarious and sweet at the same time.

You might even say it was kino

why does her head look like that?

I like it aswell though I swear the only ones getting upset about this relationship are either butthurt teenagers or those who did not watch the original seasons.

FIFTY YEARS OF CUM

the common theory is that time travel only works if you also cross dimensions as well, otherwise paradoxes would zero-sum the universe (or just you)

if Jack managed to travel in time, the time period he left would remain intact, and he would instead go to an alternate (but near-identical) universe then shape the future of that

That's not how men work, femanon.

dats some dbz shit

This is terrible color choice.

it's a meme you dip

no, it's actually just one of the theories about how time travel could even possibly work

if that's not the case, then it means that once Jack goes back in time, not only will it erase all the people who existed in the future, it would also erase his adventure to get to the time portal to go back in time to begin with; meaning he could never go through the time portal to save the past, because if he does that, then he wouldn't exist in the future to go back to the past
that is a paradox, and the only way around that would be if you don't travel back into your own timeline, but instead you cross into another timeline, and just leave behind the previous one

Yes

you are basically a korrafag

anyone have link?

I dont understand how anyone could dislike it

ah fuck you leather man! maybe you and I should settle it right here in the ring if you think you're so tough?

OTP

I thought it was the best episode since the first three since the pacing was good.

no doubt she like it

>Made a thread in the wake of Ep 4 where I said that the "hug and a kiss" quote confirmed Jashi to be inevitable
>Everyone called me a delusional shipper
>mfw I was right all along

I've never been able to decipher what they were saying after the whole "fuck you" part, other than the "boss of this gym" line.

I've seen that vid so many times I have almost all of their dialogue memorized

This episode was most like the old seasons so if you liked it you're less of a bandwagoner than most of Sup Forums but you're still trash for that image

I wouldn't have cared if there hadn't been any romance, but it was kinda obvious from the get-go that they would end up with one another.

>people who didn't like the episode are bandwagoners
Give me a break

Hey Shaggy, you evading your ban again?

I liked the tone shift. So far everything has been very heavy, and while there was a very real peril in this episode, the general tone was pretty lighthearted. Jack and Ashi's interaction made the episode for me; they're so damn adorable together. Every one has differing opinions on this matter, but I think they work as a couple. They could have gone down the father/daughter or student/master routes and I would have been just as satisfied; whatever the context is, they make a great team and it's always fun and interesting seeing them working together.

Where is the webm with Aku laugh at the comments?

The episode was pure fun.
The only people who hate it are Sup Forumsmblr virgins who take shit like SU and Star vs. Evil very seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8kxrNf6fQ

thanks bud

Honestly anyone who didn't see this coming from the moment Ashi survived is borderline retarded.

To be fair, Genndy made another show with a platonic relationship between the female/male main characters.

10/10

Not sure why Jack was bothered. He was from a time when Japanese women topless was something they did on a hot day and bathing/hotsprings did not separate by gender. Titty/nudity taboo came from the Europeans.

That's because it didn't get a second season

Added to favorites playlist.

It's cute as fuck tho

Anyone else here a daughter/apprenticefag who enjoyed this episode? I thought it was cute as hell and actually handled extremely well. Never was opposed to romance, just thought that they'd go for the daughter/apprentice angle.

But she was not a jap from ancient times. That shows why he is a noble man, he was bothered that she might be bothered. A true man of virtue.

Consider the fact that he has lived in the future for fifty years.

Hi faggots,
My name is Jack and I hate every single one of you. All of you are very troubled, indoctrinated, fools who spend every second of their day sperging out about shipping in cartoons. You are all of the suffering and devastation that is Aku. Honestly, has not one of you ever fought on the side of righteousness? I mean, I understand it’s fun getting angry because your own self-insert is getting laid, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than shaggyposting or calling Genndy a hack.
Don’t choose this path, just leave here now to fight another day. I’m pretty much the most feared warrior on the planet. I was the star pupil of a thousand masters, and the wielder of a weapon forged by the very gods themselves. What disciplines do you commit yourselves to other than “yell at Jashifags for liking Season 5.” How much longer can you keep this up?

Hologram Related: It’s me and my bitch.

He lived in Japan for all of five years.

They're cute as a couple, but cramming all the romantic tension into a single episode was fucking terrible

>trips

Aku the ultimate shitposter