MARVEL TV MCU CROSSOVER

Daily reminder that all marvel/netflix/abc tv shows ain't canon.

io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige-thinks-that-eventually-marvel-tv-and-movie-1794974004/amp

>I asked Feige if a character showing up on TV 100 percent means they can’t end up in a movie in the future.

>“Not necessarily,” Feige told io9. “The future’s a long time. So, the truth is, I don’t really know, but there are a lot of TV shows being made, and hopefully we’ll continue to make a lot of movies. At some point, there’s going to be a crossover. Crossover, repetition, or something.”

Repetition, haha.

>Meaning, if not a crossover, maybe a character that Marvel TV used could come into the movie universe with a new actor. Like maybe there will be a Luke Cage movie that has nothing to do with the Netflix series. Something like that.

NON-CANON!

>Meaning, if not a crossover, maybe a character that Marvel TV used could come into the movie universe with a new actor. Like maybe there will be a Luke Cage movie that has nothing to do with the Netflix series. Something like that.
>could come into the movie universe with a new actor.
>that has nothing to do with the Netflix series
So characters from the Netflix series could crossover if they are new actors that have no ties to the Netflix show?

Then it's not a crossover!

What's the point of having Netflix shows connected to the MCU when the movieverse won't even be connected to the shows?
Why restrict the shows so much? Why not let them do whatever like with Legion or Gotham?

>you will never be THIS autistic to take this canon bullshit serious
Feels good

But your suppose to take it seriously. The whole selling point of the MCU is that everything is connected and canon. But then Feig says they won't use the same actors from the Netflix shows or origins?

i kind of miss how connected everything felt in phase 1. the avengers movie wasn't very good, but the build up was amazing and it really paid off to see all of these characters interact together for the first time. now they have caught their audience and they are able to do stuff like

>civil war: oh hey, this is spiderman, he has always part of this universe even though he hasn't been mentioned before

Why the do they keep contradicting their own fucking hook?

When Nick Fury appeared at the end of Iron Man no one really cared, it was just another cliffhanger that no one believed would lead to fucking anything. Me and my friends didn't get this sense of "this is happening" until Stark appeared in Incredible Hulk's aftercredits, when the hell did that ever happen?

Like, remember Burton's Planet of the Apes? Or Emmerich's Zilla? Not good movies, but the point is that these damn cliffhangers have never been good, have never lead to anything and never worked out.

So why won't they try to be frontrunners yet again just once and have TV show crossover with movies. Have Spider-man crossover with Charlie Cox.

>Stark takes away his suit
>Daredevil helps him get better without it
>Hones his senses
>Shows couple of moves

>>civil war: oh hey, this is spiderman, he has always part of this universe even though he hasn't been mentioned before

Did you watch Civil War? Spidey was quite literally just starting out.

I agree, but I feel I should point out that Burton's Planet of the Apes ending was not a cliff hanger, it was a direct nod to the original book where the setup is that "someone" is reading a journal that was lost in space about a man's experience on a different planet where Apes took over from Humans (not Earth) and then at the end it's revealed that it was an Ape astronaut from Earth who thought it was some weird prank someone pulled because the concept of a human ever getting out into space is ridiculous to him.

>Letting bullshit corporate Jew magic dictate how you enjoy a show
>Needing an executive producer to confirm it for you either way
>Not just living in bliss thinking they're all connected until outright proven otherwise in the show/movie, and not by some guy behind the scenes.

If you consider it canon, it is. Don't be a corporate sheep and let legalities infringe on perception of art.

>implying Feige would EVER want this shit in the MCU

>The whole selling point of the MCU is that everything is connected and canon.

And you bought it, hook line an sinker? You stupid asshole.

>thinking they're all connected
But I want crossovers!

>93285325.jpg
Looks cool, what's the problem?

Thats because he had his powers for barley 6 months

>Letting bullshit corporate Jew magic dictate how you enjoy a show
Disney Shilling 101.

Op is a literal idiot

Just because the words cross over was used does not mean its not connected. Avengers was a cross over movie, so was civil war.

The CW shows have cross overs all the time yet they are in the same universe.

MCU TV and MCU are in the same universe and have had crossovers already. The plan was to do it more often but the lovers tiff between TV and movie got in the way. With that over its looking like its returning back to how it was going to be.

If you honestly think marvel would spend all this time building a universe only to have it split then have different actors play the same characters and stuff like that you are fucking stupid.

>The non-canon memers actually think that the Agents of SHIELD Coulson is a different one, stabbed by a different Loki, who's also recruited by a different Nick Fury who just happens to be played by the same actor.
>Theta protocol was the restoration of the helicariers for Nick Fury, but not the same restored carriers that Nick used in age of ultron, even though he said he got them out of storage from an old friend.

>Agents of SHIELD just happens to use the Sokovia accords as a plot point, but it's not the same Sokovia acccords as in Civil war.

>In daredevil, the invasion incident that's on Ben's wall, along with the Hulk in Harlem incident? Also different invasions of New York and a different Hulk incident in NY.

You see where I'm going with this? The extraordinary effort they've put into establishing a continued canon isn't suddenly erased by the notion that a crossover is difficult to organise.

Fuck me.

I care about likeable, relatable characters in interesting stories where I want them to succeed because of my emotional investment, I could give a fuck about canon.

As soon as Ike the Kike croaks, Feige will backpedal on all of this. This is nothing but the power struggle between two jews.

But what if Feige dies first?

Then Ike will push his beloved inhumans into the movies.

That would be hilarious.

Good, I want a non-shit Iron Fist with an actual budget

There was a feel that definitely left when Phase 1 ended.

TV shows are a different beast than movies. For example, TV shows are filmed weeks before airing, while movies are a year in advance. That would mean the show needs to know where it's heading a year in advance.

It is kind of unique that we have a film franchise that is keeping all their cliffhanger promises for once. I'm so used to video games and films promising something that never happen (X-Men Legends 2 with Mr. Sinister's plotting for example.). It's genuinely nice to see a franchise keep each promise it makes at the end of each film (outside the Leader coming back).

Thing is, I wonder if Marvel might try to merge the TV shows next year. All they need to film is Captain Marvel and Spider-Man 2 (which is half Sony), so Marvel could do reshoots for Avengers 4 with the TV cast. It's unlikely, but I kind of hope it happens. I mean, TV meeting the movie cast is the last barrier that Marvel has outside the FF and X-Men.

Yeah, after Iron Fist and this, it kind of sours wanting it all being connected.

Thing is, some of the TV stuff would be so hard to fit into the films.
>>Put Coulson in the films from AoS
>>Big emotional moment with all the heroes reacting to him being alive again.
>>Would eat up valuable time of the movie, and at that point Coulson would have to be involved in a greater role in the film.
>>People who don't watch the show would be confused.
>>"BE SURE TO WATCH AGENTS OF SHIELD TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING"

Like, I wouldn't be shocked if AoS had Coulson die at the end and then they crossover.