You're watching The Last Jedi in theater when suddenly you hear

you're watching The Last Jedi in theater when suddenly you hear

>*thwick......thwick....thwick*
>*deep inhale*

you look over and see the man has lit up a cigarette. what do you do?

Light one up as well, delighted that indoor smoking is making a comeback.

ask for fire

lit up my e-cig

Probably not give a shit since I live with a smoker, so I'm used to it.

Run out of their before the sprinklers go off.

S O Y
O
Y

Punch him in the face

Call the manager and have him arrested because smoking in theaters is illegal.

Fart, fart as hard as I ever farted, in his face.

If throwing nocive and disgusting gasses is allowed then why hold back?

Btw, I already did this, not in a cinema, but in an airport, in a bus, and in a restaurant, places in where smoking was not allowed but somepeople decided there're too cool for school and smoked anyway, somehow they didn't like to smell my farts, irony and stuff.

Scream, if I am watching the Last Jedi in theater someone probably kidnapped me and brought me there.

>living with your mother

take a fat rip of my vape

Shoot up the theater and put everyone out of their misery

Fake an anaphylactic shock, call police, medics, whatever. Show my medic card that proves that I'm actually allergic to cigarretes, sue his ass.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Watch the rest of the movie even more uncomfortably because I'm too beta to do anything about the smoker.

This is the only correct answer

Think it's pretty fucking cool and would want nothing more than to drink or smoke in that environment. I'd love to blaze while in a theater rather than before/after.

lol

my friend lit up a cigarette during dragonball evolution

there's a theater in my city notorious for people smoking weed during the movies

pretty sure other countries still have smoking theaters

take a fat dab

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE * COUGH COUGH*

>S-S-SMOKE 'EM IF YOU GOTTEM LOL!

>things that never happened

Scream LMAO DIS NIGGA GOT A JOINT IN THE CINEMA

As beta soyboy
>I act like I did not see it, I act like I enjoy this shitty franchise
>I act like its okay for a 28yo manchildren to sit in cinema and watch sw with some middleschoolers trip on a child movie.

>After walking home I imagine better version of myself that stop this guy with cig and become local cinema movie hero of whole room.

>Go to bed and cry silently till I fall asleep

This. If enough people started doing might as well

I barely notice as I’m gritting my teeth and muttering softly “this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit” over and over and over again

Movie theaters have been losing so much money lately that a lot of the chains are getting liqueur licenses, so you can drink in theaters (if you don't mind paying 5000% mark up for a shitty beer). I know my local Regals have bars.

I highly doubt smoking in doors will ever make a comback, but one can dream

Nigga there's these things called "flasks" that are designed to be hidden in a pocket and taken out in secret. I used to drink in theaters with all my friends and no one gave a shit

If that makes you feel better about you doing nothing when people bully you, ok.

Take a FAT RIP off my vape and show this FOGEY FAGGOT how its done in 2017, motherFUCKEEEEEER.

Why are yanks so weird about smoking?

>glad for indoor smoking
Do you enjoy walking into a pub and coming out smelling like you rolled yourself in cigarette ash?

It's my brother actually. He started when he was a teenager and regretted it ever since.