Whomp! 2010-09-08-Making-The-Cut

whompcomic.com/comic/opposites-detract
>He and I spoke a bit before you came in here. He said that Krillin is the best DBZ character because of his strong will. I said that Krillin is the best because of his strong spirit. It amazes me that we share such similar lives, and identical bodies, but contrast so strongly on fundamental truths.

I would probably hate myself too

It doesn't matter cause Krillin is the best considering how much shit he goes through unlike Yamcha and Tien who just stop

That's why he got best girl, because he didn't fucking quit.
He earned everything he got.
Do they move out of Kame House in Super?

I'm only at the the Toonami dub so far and I'm assuming yes

Yeah, they have a pretty nice place too. Nothing fancy, but nice

Well Tien hasn't given up yet because The latest episode shows off his dojo

but the best dbz character is android 16

I always loved how tragic of a character Yamcha was. He lived in a dead zone where we could not relate to fellow humans, or keep up with the rest of the Z-fighters.

Being the greatest baseball player in history and making tons of money didn't make him happy. He fucked up things with Bulma and never quite got over it. Watches his friends build families and go on adventures and he ends up returning to the life he had at the beginning of Dragon Ball - traveling the wastelands as a desert bandit with Puar, who's his only companion and will probably predecease him by decades.

And you just know he overthought his discussion beforehand, and probably said the opposite of what he likes in order to get his other self to like him, knowing his other self would probably have a difference in opinion. It's like the riddle about the doorman who lie and the doorman who always tells the truth.

he did quit for a while, though. he literally asked goku to punch him and that made him set on quitting since hur dur cant be saiyan strong

and he fuckt that pussy raw, becoming the best character

Oops I meant android 13. Android 13 is best character

he also fucked that ass, but it got censored

krillin has a thing for robotic asses, it started when he was young and found a vacuum cleaner

And yet despite constant training, even with the likes of King Kai or using the hyperbolic time chamber, he's still weaker than Roshi

He should have found an alternate reality where he's a girl.

He's far too socially awkward to do that

plus he'd be jealous that some other version was the pretty girl and not him

>where he's a girl
our story starts here

later...

the final form

Why would they live in Kame House after 18 got all that bribe money from Mr. Satan?

>Maybe... I could be your Bulma tonight.

He still needs to find a reality where his alternate self is a woman who passes for a good-looking man.

Tien beats Roshi in a tournament in DB, with Roshi in the end saying how he can't catch up with him and their rest of the human Z-fighters in terms of strength and power

Super is trying to make him relevant again as they miss the pervy jokes

> not using the portal to jerk yourself off with