Is this actually a good movie or just propaganda?

Is this actually a good movie or just propaganda?

It’s a good movie.

black people can only make movies about prejudice

I thought it was a solid thriller but considering all the buildup he escaped and killed everyone too quickly and too easily. I didn't think the TSA guy was that funny either

it's not bad, should have been creepier though

It's an ok movie. It's not great, it's ok.

>tfw no fruit loops gf

It's actually a good movie, it's not a fuk wypipo movie.
If I told you why Get Out isn't a SJW movie I would spoil the big twist.
Just watch it user.

it accomplishes both without trying to be either.

its a nice story about a paranoid drug user that murders a inocent family

Since he uses drugs, none of the parts that HE SEES can be taken as real. Because he is a fucking drug head. Could be hallucinations

It's both.

It's a good movie. Fact is the moment you get offended by it as a white person you accept the movies message as truth. It can't lose.

This is so stupid it's not even funny.

It’s surprisingly redpilled. Basically the white liberals who love Get Out are the same people in the movie.

If those two cathegories were exclusive then the Soviet Union wouldn't have had the GOAT national anthem.

>movie about romanticization/fetishization of black people by white libs
>praised as masterpiece by libs
On a meta level it’s good but on the otherhand
>movie with the unironic message black people should be worried about white people
>black filmmakers have to make up a space where a black person would be walking around at night and killed by an opposite race person for no reason
>Peele is a massive fagboi
Fun experience if your IQ isn’t double digits is to talk to white libs about it and try to fuck with them

I went in expecting cancer but I actually really enjoyed it, easily the best thriller I have seen in a long time. There is a bit of SJW shit but it's more than tolerable.

I thought the pacing of the climax was fine. A bit different, but so was the entire movie. And yeah his TSA buddy wasn't really funny to me outside of the SEX SLAVES! realization moment.

Overall It was a very enjoyable movie and I'm glad I took the advice of going in blind without reading a synopsis or watching a trailer.

Listen up people from the year 2017!
i come from the future to tell you that marxists want to sell your daughter to the black men!
You have to kill every dindu to stop this madness!

I'm ready for this race war they just have to shoot first.

Not much else going on in your life, huh?

It is a good movie if you separate it from what it is supposed to be telling and what its intentions are

It’s not going to end the way you think it is

The whole point Jordon Peele said about it was how those people who say "I would have voted Obama in for a third term" are just as bad and racist, if not worse, as who you think of when you say "white supremacists" and that people care more about white girls going missing or dying than black people going missing or dying. Also the metaphors in it like the comments about the deer and the fruit loops scene are really, really obvious. It is very much a 'fuk wypipol' movie. But if you separate it from the director and his intentions, it's enjoyable