Fixing SW EP XIII

Fixing SW EP XIII

Episode IX

>Rey and Kylo are still connecting and seeing each other
>They question why, they wonder if Snoke was lying about creating it or if he was telling the truth and the connection just remained
>Leia dies of disease, we only see her dead body and people mourning, they say Luke's departure made her lose the will to live or something. She died happy, but no one knows why.
>In the heat of the battle someone actually say "why don't we hyperspeed ram it like we did before?" and another character technobabbles explaining why only the cruiser could do it and that it's impossible to replicate the situation
>Kylo and Rey, the only force users at this point sense something very powerful and strange in some place
>They both try to hide it from FO and Resistance respectfully and escape to investigate together but are stranded in the planet
>Hux enjoys commanding the FO for a while, but Phasma who is still alive, though severely injured takes over and is in fact a much more threatening, competent and ruthless commander
>Rey tells Kylo the truth about Luke not wanting to murder him at all, that he was just conflicted about it, as simple as that
>Rey and Kylo discover a way to translate the Jedi texts. At this point their relationship is very close and Kylo is more good than evil, at least towards Rey
>Finn joins them, but can't accept their partnership. The dynamics is basically like Sam, Frodo and Gollum, with Kylo being the one not to be trusted
>They read the Jedi texts and discover that Snoke is not dead and in fact can take on other bodies
>Snoke is the embodiment of the evil force that moves between Sith masters and apprentices and that was unleashed with the death of Sheev and the redemption of Vader before his demise, when no other sith remains
>Snoke eventually tried to take over Kylo when he was a child. He created a connection between Kylo and Luke and articulated the situation that led to the destruction of the new Jedi order Luke created

>Realizing that, Luke went after the Jedi Temple specifically to figure out how to beat Snoke even if he didn't know what it was. He was afraid that if he could still be located, Snoke would take over himself and use his abilities as Jedi master for evil
>He concludes that the energy is never added or subtracted and since he was the most powerful Jedi, he ought to be quiet to keep this energy to emerge elsewhere in evil forms
>The energy emerges anyway, but in good and evil ways, both in nobodies like Rey or in people like Kylo
>When Rey appears to him and he realizes she is strong, Luke concludes that he was wrong and that he had to fight again
>After his fight with Kylo, Luke did not die, he was only finally located by Snoke and summoned some place else, an ability only Snoke has. That's why Luke destroyed the tree, knowing Snoke would know where it was.
>Rey and Kylo realize that the strange force that they were feeling was actually Snoke gathering power
>Snoke had kidnapped Luke and we see a scene in which they had a necessary fight in another realm. A heavy weight fight, like that of Gandalf and Balrog.
>The planet they are in is actually the original Sith planet, just like the Jedi temple was to the Jedi
>We see that Luke is made prisioner by Snoke in a glass globe. He sits in meditation, but is clearly weakened. Instead of killing Luke, Snoke is mining his life force and Luke is resisting it.
>Rey and Kylo witness Snoke reappear in a new body from a lake pit of bubbly goo, powered by Luke's energy (think Lazarus Pit in Batman)
>His appearance is very similar to Sheev. He is neither Plagueis or Sheev or that previous Snoke, but was what was acting in all of them, he is as old as the first Sith and Jedi
>Finn manages to free Luke and takes him somewhere else to recover
>They are found out by Poe and Rose and taken to the resistance. Luke is their new leader.
>Meanwhile Rey and Kylo are captured and put by Snoke in the glass globe

>Luke comes back and teases Snoke into fighting him again
>Everytime Luke inflicts damage on Snoke, he is recovered by sucking on Rey and Kylo's force
>Meanwhile Phasma, who doesn't care about any of that threatens to blow the planet and kill Snoke, Luke and everyone so that she can rule supreme. Poe, Rose and others try to stop her
>Luke gives a speech about how Snoke was responsible for Sheev and consequentially his father, but that this time it would be different
>Kylo and Rey with combined forces are able to break from the glass prison
>Luke, Kylo and Rey fight side by side to defeat Snoke
>Kylo loses an arm is defeated, Rey is pissed
>Luke manages to get a hold of Snoke who is now sending lightning all over the place and scream "do it!"
>Rey kills both Snoke and Luke together in a single blow
>Snoke falls into the pit and things are blowing up all over the place, Luke is able to say his final lines
>Phasma loses the battle and is eventually killed for good in the hands of Poe, but manages to activate the weapon that destroys the planet
>Finn reappears in the resistance having rescued Rey and Kylo before it all went down
>We see Rey and Kylo some days later talking about rebuilding a temple for the force that is neither Jedi or Sith
>Luke appears as Force ghost along with Obi Wan, Anakin, Yoda and Qui Gon
>roll credits

>it's another sw fanfiction thread

get a life dude

How to fix Star Wars Ep VIII:

>Go back in time
>Kill George Lucas adn Robert Iger
>Transaction is unable to continue
>???
>profit

Sound pretty good, I like the frodo Sam gollum stuff

Put the Knights of ren there for Kylo and Rey to fight and you've got a good movie

Who even cares about disney wars anymore.
This franchise is dead.

Fuck off JJ.

>retcon TLJ, the only kino Star Wars film ever, completely
>rehash RotJ and have shonen anime-level resurrection cosmic space battle
jesus fucking christ

Your pitch is an attempt to reverse/contradict everything in the previous film, which is what the previous film did to TFA. What's the point?

TFA is shoddy but left the trilogy salvageable, TLJ torched it and salted the earth. It can't be fixed

>TLJ is kino
you've devalued the term to the point it no longer has any meaning

I don't defend TLJ, but I think those who defend TFA don't remember it very well.

Did you not see how Han Solo died?
What about "this off-shoot of the Empire built a yet new Death Star much bigger than the previous one".

At least TLJ had better visuals and Luke makes it better even if he was not handled right

>shonen anime-level

Why not tho

Star Wars was created based on stuff like Flash Gordon and comic book level space battles. Shonen anime is just the next natural level kek

>retcon TLJ, the only kino Star Wars film ever, completely
None of the good parts are taken away, just the plotholes are covered.
>rehash RotJ
It's called pottery, padawan

>and Qui Gon
Nice touch, I miss him. Though the normies would be totally lost there and aren't force ghosts only those the characters have known in their life time?

>>They both try to hide it from FO and Resistance
why?
>>Finn joins them, but can't accept their partnership. The dynamics is basically like Sam, Frodo and Gollum, with Kylo being the one not to be trusted
the most interesting part but it wouldn't work because Gollum was repulsive and obviously bad, whereas Kylo Ren is a fan favorite largely thanks to Driver's charisma. the even bigger problem is the blatant chemistry between Kylo and Rey, despite Rey/Finn getting pushed more in TFA people immediately latched on to Reylo (which is why it got so much space in TLJ). Finn would struggle for favor next to Kylo and would be seen as an annoying meddler in the most interesting relationship.
>>Meanwhile Phasma, who doesn't care about any of that threatens to blow the planet and kill Snoke, Luke and everyone so that she can rule supreme. Poe, Rose and others try to stop her
what happened to Hux? dubious that a brainwashed stormtrooper would assert their rule
>all the Snoke stuff
so much rehashing of the past, and it sounds too overthetop and superhero-ish. it sounds like Superman 2 with all the magic prisons. the conflict you described should be at most the last chunk of act three but Rey and Kylo trying to prevent Snoke's voodoo sounds like the majority of the film without any of the STAR WARS, no other plotlines or characters doing anything
>>We see Rey and Kylo some days later talking about rebuilding a temple for the force that is neither Jedi or Sith
Sith are bad, Jedi are good.
>>Luke appears as Force ghost along with Obi Wan, Anakin, Yoda and Qui Gon
jesus, it's hard enough killing off old characters so we can move on, you want to bring back long-dead ones? prequel ones?

>Did you not see how Han Solo died?
Beats how Luke died, at least it had a justifiable narrative purpose.
>What about "this off-shoot of the Empire built a yet new Death Star much bigger than the previous one".
It's a far better premise than "very slow car chase for entire movie"

>why?
Because it would be a feeling that concern them personally. I think they confide each other with enough secrets to try to do this themselves. They don't know what they are about to find and so they want to keep this under the radar. Or perhaps they do tell others and are just stranded and isolated at one point.

>Rey, Kylo and Finn
You are right about this part, Finn would really be meddling with the pair. It would have to be careful for this to work. I think we would have to see Finn be right about the evil in Kylo to a certain extent, just like we understand Sam being an asshole since Gollum is really evil

>Hux and other characters
tbqh I wrote this just thinking of fixing issues on the previous ones and did not pay attention to the other characters. I think they are easier to write with no mistakes. Hux could be locked up, he could get out and create more tension. The other characters are engaged in STAR WARS in the mean time. A lot could happen.

I think Phasma would have had enough of Hux incompetence. Since they lost their main ship and their supreme leader and Kylo was not there, I think they are in a critical situation in which something like that could happen.

>Snoke stuff
I also think it should be reserved for a third act.

>Sith are bad, Jedi are good.
K, make it Jedi then.

>you want to bring back long-dead ones? prequel ones?
KEK, then just show Luke's force ghost, I guess that's enough.

About TFA, I still prefer TLJ over it. It's not like either of them are very good anyway.

this

kys

Better than what we got but still shit.
>A heavy weight fight, like that of Gandalf and Balrog.
I like this

>In the heat of the battle someone actually say "why don't we hyperspeed ram it like we did before?" and another character technobabbles explaining why only the cruiser could do it and that it's impossible to replicate the situation
That doesn't solve anything, it's still retarded