Wow,Kim is such a bitch

Wow,Kim is such a bitch

She would make a great leader tho

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/sweden/personal-income-tax-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women cannot lead

yes they can

She's not wrong. There's a reason he's in much better health in A Sitch In Time.

Honestly, Kim being a sort of big sister figure for Wade is cute.

Both my brain and my dick are in agreement. Kim is nice.

some probably could but they're not in the majority and are not to be counted when making generalizations.
women can't lead
blacks are criminals
whites like cheese

Humans are Asian

Back to Sup Forums you go

true facts

I'm here to discuss cartoons, someone shifted the topic though

well at least explain why kim cant lead meanie

Isn't she canonically leader of her cheerleading team?

Wasn't that from the truth serum episode?

I never understood why truth serum stuff forces people to speak compulsively.

Sometimes you just REALLY want to call someone a bitch, the truth serum is just an excuse.

Well she's right.

She is right but the way she said it was wrong

>She would make a great leader tho

Not really, she's just super bossy. Was an episode where she was suppose to couch a kids soccer team and she couldn't do that right.

She was totally right there

My boss is a woman and is the most competent manager I have had. Also I don't like cheese. Your going to point out that you are talking about generalizations but just felt like saying.

Wonder if Kim likes pegging

Shego, please.

>she couldn't do that right.
It was less that, more that she was too competitive and didn't take it for the fun it was supposed to be. Was a good episode tho'

tfw no mommy Kim to help me better my life

Pretty sure he's talking about REAL LIFE women, yo.

>yfw Wade left his room

>alt universe where Wade leaves his room and never comes back
>Kim needs his help but he's not there to help her
>Kim dies

Is that from that epsiode where everyone takes the red pill or something and say Ron is well liked in the school while Kim isn't?

Was Wade the true hero all along,he was more than just an Alfred to Kim's Batman

Kim's gone on multiple missions without his help.

>Implying that Alfred isn't the true power behind Batman.

Yeah but how long can she last without his help?
>Alfred, need pickup

How many times has Kim truly gone solo? Without Ron AND Wade

>didn't try to counter "blacks are criminals"
what did he mean by this?

High level strategy. Looking moderate to promote your true beliefs.

Ooh, that's a difficult one. Actually the only episode I can think of is "Adventures In Rufus-Sitting". Maybe someone can think of another one?

You're as safe in making these generalizations as making the generalization that dogs can't drive cars, there are a handful of circus dogs who can, but that doesn't make the generalization wrong.

You can try to prove it wrong

Nigger, who doesn't like cheese?

I honestly believe a ''truth serum'' is only a potent dose of ecstasy, the whole point is just to make you giddy as hell while making you illogically open to others so they can easily get whatever info they want from you.

Add some scopolamine to the mix and anyone will become an open book.

>some probably could but they're not in the majority and are not to be counted when making generalizations
In that case, men are bad at being leaders.

Humans are bad at being leaders famalam

Cheese is overrated

>whites like cheese
Cheese is only good when it is with other foods, and even then that's only in moderation, because that stuff can be overpowering with its texture.

Because "character keeps their trap shut the whole episode" isn't very easy to write.

bump

Does this show ever go deep or have adult themes/situations?

>In that case, men are bad at being leaders.
better than women, we have to do the best with what we've got.

men realized this and created an entire nation where there was less direct leadership over everyone and it became a world superpower

It's always fundamentally comedic, even when it's "serious". It's not like Jack, Avatar, or Teen Titans.

Fucking girl shows, every time.

Switzerland isn't a world superpower.

>Sweden
>less direct control by the government
>>it's ok populace just give us all your money, we know how to spend it better than you do

American education memes are real.

It's a fact, if the federation was a thing everything would be written in moonrunes, it's official language would be Mandarin, and zenoraces would characterize hoomanz as those little black haired guys who over value cooperation. Although oddly enough still mostly abrahamic, I guess that is nearly an Asian religion anyway.

what do you mean by this?
Sweden pays nearly 60% of their income in taxes

tradingeconomics.com/sweden/personal-income-tax-rate

>we know how to spend it better than you do
Most people are idiots and can't be trusted to spend their money on building society. That's why we need experts in government doing that.

If that means forcibly taking said money so be it

Switzerland... Sweden... WTF are you this dumb!?

actually yeah we don't cover geography in public schooling and I always get places mixed up because of that

In any case, when you shrink government like what most Americans seem to want now you get Somalia. Trust me, you don't want to live like that.
A high tax rate is a good thing if it's well spent.

>you get Somalia.
that's not true as the USA started off with much less government (especially federal) control and has never been Somalia.

maybe Somalia is shitty because of Somalians

I can't blame you. I'm a Eurofag with a good education and do the same. Also I always mix up Morocco, Malta, Monaco and Monte Carlo cause they're all on the Mediterranean sea

The 1700s were a completely different era, user
And the US birth rate is so low at this point you're pretty much gonna have a society like that whether you want it or not.

>And the US birth rate is so low
because everyone is getting their dicks taxed off and can't afford children to raise children in the environment they want to raise their children in.

Doubt the Swiss model would work all that well with larger countries. It's pretty fucking slow here already.

Health insurance and college costs too. Pretty much no point in having kids.

Plenty I assume. Those missions just never get focused on because they were no big.

There is a disappointing lack of pointy tits in this thread.

Would Kim Possible being more deep and mature be too out of line as a Disney show?

this scene gave me raging boners as a kid.

you`re a lucky one, my boss is a woman and she´s the most useless manager i ever had

Isn't that more an argument against generalizations?

>pointy breasts
To this day, I'm still distracted.

generalizations are fine as a guideline but not necessarily an absolute rule.

but demonizing generalizations and pretending those patterns don't exist will only limit everyone involved.

you don't put a car in a construction zone because most cars would be pretty useless BUT an el camino or ranchero might be helpful in certain situations

I dont know what about kim pointy tits is so boner inducing

Hey douche, I just made that fucking joke. You don't get to copy.

nostalgia boners from when you would stare at her pointy tits as a kid

I guarantee you there is not ONE couple in the entirety of the US that is not having kids because of taxes. There are plenty that are not having kids because of small government, however.

>nostalgia boners
That's the good shit.

Whites digest lactose/dairy products much better than other races, there's actually a significant racial disparity in dairy consumption.

>cant afford kids
>cant afford house
>cant afford wife
>>yeah people totally aren't having kids because taxes
It's not always direct causes

Those are all symptoms of small government, or more precisely insufficient regulation. Markets just don't function well, or indeed at all, on their own.
(Well, except the wife part, that's bullshit due to SJWs forcing the government to write anti-male laws.)

true, bonnies tits were my favorite, so round and firm, that made my tralala go dindingdong

Snyder/Nolan please.

>Those are all symptoms of small government
that's not entirely true at all. the negative effects of small government would be more noticeable(and therefore changeable) and more easily worked around if there weren't so many federal regulations and taxes.

>cold water
Imagine her erect nips.

why do you think she's covering them?

Have fun "working around" groups that are infinitely more powerful than you will ever be. You'll be begging for government to help you before long.

I haven't yet and I would prefer they stopped helping everyone else at my expense.

Can we get back to Kim Being A Bitch thread?

Are there really people out there so soft that they can't take a shower with cold water?

Here, have some Kim mind controlled.

obviously

Ron OP
Pls nerf

So Draken stripped Kim down and had some fun with her before dressing her up like Shego. Hot.

He just gets more powerful.

Why did kim have pointy tits and every other girl had round ones

No way, source?

>have Kim and Shego mind controlled
>have them do anything other than sucking your dick
Just how much of a faggot was he?

I doubt I would trust Kim leading any operation in Global Justice