>ITS ALL PART OF HIS PLAN
>BASED RIAN MADE A GREAT STAR WARS FILM

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0gLsukihjVg
youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sith Force Ghost

user I don't think they're doing this to justify the film. They're making these videos for money. The film just gave them an excuse.

But them not giving into children's storytelling tropes was what made this movie good, flaws aside.

I feel bad for them desu. The past two years worth theory videos have all been for nothing thanks to Rian Johnson. The fact that Star Wars youtubers are quitting their channels because of TLJ should tell you something about the current state of Star Wars

These are canon in old EU. I've never seen so many supposed "fans" know nothing about star wars lore but claim to champion it.

He seems really convicted of his theory that Rian made a genius, subtle twist in this series rather than the steaming pile of shit, abomination that the film really is.

lmao which channels? I wanna see the salt

I haven't read the EU but it's not that hard to understand

Snoke was astral projecting, he looks younger in the Throne Room. I'm not defending TLJ at all since it was the worst movie I've ever seen but why bring in astral projecting if Snoke doesn't use it

youtu.be/0gLsukihjVg

I'll be honest user I didn't watch the video. I assumed it was disingenuous because of the meaningless cover picture. Bright circles and lines will never do your video favours.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY

Brainlet soybois didn't uderstand the political overtones of teh prequels.

>HE
He???? The force is female user.

>past two years worth theory videos have all been for nothing thanks to Rian Johnson.
This unironically makes Based Rian /ourguy/. For definitely three years since the Force Awakens trailer dropped but probably even longer since the Lucasfilm buyout, these hyperconsumer fanboys have shaped their identities around Star Wars and racked their brains over the meaning of what we do know and the possibilities of what we don't. Then Rian "Choke On My" Johnson took J.J. Abrams's "mystery box," emptied its contents into the toilet, and fucking flushed it the fuck down before anyone could ever see what it was. He blueballed the everliving fuck out of them, completely ruined the the mid-game of a once-in-a-lifetime franchise renaissance, retroactively ruined The Force Awakens by making its events hollow and pointless, and preemptively ruined Episode IX by forcing Jar Jar Abrams to waste time trying to paint himself out of that corner. Not to mention the brand fatigue will kill any upcoming shitty spinoffs like Solo. ABSOLUTELY DEVILISH

i wonder how much rian wanted to put a drumpf toupee on snoke

>These are canon in old EU

And the old EU isn't canon until it is again. Get off your high horse.

He looked way better in TFA. What happened?

> What happened?
Feminism.

They're just cheaply made rush jobs now. If a movie is delayed even a couple months it throws their entire release schedule out of whack so there's really no time to perfect anything.

Fair enough. It seems like hes memeing from the thumbnail because its so ridiculous a claim to make I guess

they made him look more like a white male

>all he does in TFA is bitch and sit in a chair
>all he does in TLJ is bitch and sit in a chair

WOW SUCH AN INTERESTING CHARACTER

Meanwhile in NC HQ

>Star Wars Theory

i hope he makes a video explaining which is stronger, the force or hyperspace ramming

>Caring about what the mouse says is canon or not.
The old EU is X100 more in depth then the new canon.

Never said it wasn't. All I'm saying is it's stupid to criticize people for ruling something out when the company itself already said it doesn't count.

Same thing as Thanos, the artists get high off their own farts and "HYOOMANIZED" him too much because they thought it made him better. Even (possibly dated) promo material for TLJ is better, it's clear they haven't been able to settle on a look since the conceptual phase.

I want him to give us his insight on this

Anyone who thought this was a great look for a SW villains should be shot in the head.

Snoke is George Lucas?

it's so depressing. I was enjoying his vids for months leading up to tlj, the only reason I'm still subbed is to see what he desperately trys to pull from the ether to make things better

By that theory Luke would have gotten destroyed by the AT-AT's
>the Throne Room
kys

What is the percentage chance JJ falls mysteriously ill before getting to principal photog on IX?

I’ve unsubscribed from the few I followed. Seems pointless now. The lore has been trashed. The movie hit a nail in the coffin.

Hollywood:
Look at this box user.
What do you think is in the box?
You'll never guess.
It's something really good.
You'll never get it because it's too brilliant for your mind to grasp.
Give me fifteen bucks and I'll show you what's in it.

user:
Oh, okay. I could think of lots of things, but I guess it must be really special if you're so excited.

Hollywood:
There's nothing in the box user. All your low IQ theories were wrong. Ha ha ha...

>all the theories, character, motivation videos explained from these YouTube channels

They’re desperately trying to fill in the gaps with the shit they were given. It’s hilarious to see shit titled videos like “Snoke Explained”

I thought it was a good look when I thought his ghoulish appearance perhaps told a story of who he is and he does (most assuming he was Snoke and survived several (what should be) mortal wounds), but they ended up doing nothing with it. Holograms aside, he's still huge (a head taller than Kylo, who's 6'2") and lanky which would've been an interesting dynamic in a lightsaber duel like finally seeing Yoda in action but again, they ended up doing nothing with it. At the end of the day there was no substance to him at all so ultimately I do agree it's a bad design because he's just some guy who looks weird for no particular reason and does nothing in particular for any particular reason. He may as well have been a squid person, that'd have just about as much bearing on anything at all. Missed opportunity after missed opportunity. At this point it doesn't matter if they revisit him in Episode 9 because people don't care anymore.

oh god this is depressing

>most assuming he was Snoke
*Plagueis

they made him look like the actor that plays rorshac for some reason. He looks nothing like he did in force awake