A lot of characters look better without pants. Why has not wearing pants become so demonized?

A lot of characters look better without pants. Why has not wearing pants become so demonized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGQEAiZJMco
youtube.com/watch?v=6A8ZcmUw75I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She should have bush popping out of the sides

because they'll get cold

I love sexy character design but when it conflicts with their personality or the setting it bugs the hell out of me. I HATED Carol Dancer's old Ms Marvel costumes for that reason. She looks like it's something she would put on for a guy after a date, not to fight evildoers in. So it's not just aesthetics, but narrative coherence.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGQEAiZJMco

To be fair it was designed e
when that was allegedly the empowering choice on top of being sexy. It was both her own design on top of being "sexually liberated" so basically Claremonts idea of the superhero equivalent of going braless. Also her powerset makes it so she doesn't really need to worry about practicality. Also it's just a plain better design.

Psylocke objectively looks better with pants though. Your whole argument is invalid

Prudes from outside comics started screaming, which gave the prudes/sperglords inside comics a chance to excercise their will, at last.
It is 100% temporary and ends the second the normies get bored and focus on something else and somebody starts putting huge tits on the cover to boost sales.

You're wrong and will always be wrong. Psylocke is better without pants, one of the few that makes sense to go with little clothes.

It's already ended.

Is the only thing that worth in the X-Men: Apocalypse Don't know if you are gay or a fat girl, just saying
youtube.com/watch?v=6A8ZcmUw75I

You obviously never read a Carol Danvers story printed before Civil War.

She looks better brittish.

Favorite outfit?

>Is the only thing that worth in the X-Men: Apocalypse
No Apoc's defeat & the music that played during it was great.

16 is on because of the white contrast but 15 is awful.

the phoenix looks like shit and it's portrayed horrible, all the first part with McAvoy in the las figth is great, also the first 10 minutes in Egypt, the music and Quicksilver looks great as always

I like 2, though it is pretty dated.
Also what the hell is going on in 10?

For ninja Betsy? 5 or 6.

Ignoring 1-4...
> 13 > 8 > 12 > 18 > 5=6 > 11 > 10 > 16 > 7=14 > 17 > 9 > 15

Give 11 8's boots and that would be pretty damn awesome.

>Also what the hell is going on in 10?
Her age of Apocalypse outfit.

I like how the breasts get progressively smaller as each generation of male artists become increasingly faggy from estrogen mimickers.

I really like 1 and 3.

t. tiberius

Insecure women.

5/6

Maybe they're trying to draw her more realistically? Or maybe some guys prefer smaller breasts?

Anka is a cuck and a homosexual so of course he removes the breasts of any woman he redesigns

Wrong. It's her Death outfit.

1) blah blah blah male gaze
2) to make costumes fat girls can cosplay in,as if the character wearing pants was ever the barrier stopping them.

Laura should wear more skirts or be like her role model Psylocke and wear leotards.

Nobody cares about Psylocke anyway

Unf, she was hot when she was jailbait.