The absolute state of the MCU

>It's been confirmed that Gwen Stacy is gonna be in the sequel. Prepare for another non-white actress.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Speitzer
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIy84igZbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"If you go to a school in Queens, they look like us"
the absolute state of america

This is why America is fucked. You're just a few years away from being third-world.

No matter how much you guys preach being black or whatever, a white guy is still the one selling your movies.

is the fat guy chinese?

Jews are white?

>If you go to a school in Queens, they look like us
Ok? MJ is still white though. You blackwashed a ginger into a nigger for no good reason. It's all a matter of erasing white culture. The only white person there is a literal faggot.

when it's convenient

He's Catholic, he even went to an old boys Catholic school.

Last I heard the owners of all movie studios were jewish.

>rich white people manage to run America into the ground despite controlling literally everything for centuries
>they blame the niggers and spics and slanteyes they imported as slave labor because somehow it's their fault
What did white nationalists mean by this?

Why are white nationalists so easily deceived by others? Rhetorical question.

>libshits

>Rich (((white))) people
Nice try schlomo

Why you heff to be mad

Why is Kingpin chinese

they believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares? Saged.

>anyone who isn't like me is a libturd hurr durr
You're both of the same cretin.

queens is 50/50 niggers and spics

>Gwen Stacy is gonna be in the sequel. Prepare for another non-white actress

The riot against a white/hetero/cis Gwen already started on social media after the leaked Gwen audition tapes with white girls.

why does everyone have to make a statement all the time. the arab chick on the flash was giving this whole spiel about the beauty of diversity; bitch you are a D list villain on a horrible tv show shut the fuck up already. tl;dr millennials should shut the fuck up.

so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the arab chick on the flash was giving this whole spiel about the beauty of diversity

sauce?

Emma Stone's Gwen did not die for this shit

and none of them go to school

>people ACTUALLY think like this

Americans really have no hope

>it just diversity

Please make sure she's natural blonde this time.

the fat mexican/half-asian/phillipino guy is just hideous. zendaya is a cute, tho, even if she's half sheboon

In many places we already are. I remember a few years ago when France threw a for when someone mentioned the no go zones.

Half of every American City is almost at that point.

>borderline African
>an egg
>gay white man
>Zendaya; the only good one

>unbleach

That would imply it was "bleached" to begin with. But no, it wasn't, this is just another case of niggers being so creatively bankrupt they need to take over other people's ideas and creations.

Why don't they hire good looking mexican actors like pic related just like they do with other groups?

All the problems this country has is directly or indirectly related to black failure.

They're pretty much like this on the comics, except for Flash.

That MJ isn't Mary Jane.

>Zendaya; the only good one
Her facial expressions show she thinks the nigger is full of it

Jacob Batalon is 21 but looks 30+

Laura Harrier is 28 & actually looks 21

How? I thought Asians had good genes.

> (((rich white people)))

Probably spanish, not beaner. Mexico is racially split as well

How is that a bad thing OP? You wont see the movie anyways because you are a raging fedora cuck who hates fun.

>unbleach

wtf is this cunt talking about? there are 4/12 white people here (pic related)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Speitzer

He's mexican.

Pic related is another example, from mexico as well.

I literally don't give a shit what colour the people in movies are as long as they can act

Speak for yourself.

>I literally don't give a shit
>Speak for yourself.
The absolutes state of Sup Forums

The problem is that those are comic book white characters that they were turned into non-white actors to prove how progressive they are. If you want more diversity, then ok, just write your own characters. Stop casting non-white actors in characters that were written as white.

The product of American universities everyone

>Mary Jane doesn't have iconic red hair
>Gwen Stacy planned to not be white

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is nor good looking tho

>4/12
*2/12

He's hundred times better looking than the fatso in pic related.

Wasn't it confirmed that whatshername didn't play Mary Jane? It's entirely possible that white, redhead Mary Jane could show up in a later movie

that flip fuck is really gross

Zendaya is MJ

The other black girl is some random character

That's the price we have to pay for having a white Spider-Man instead of Miles Morales in the mcu. I still remember how mad people on social media were when they announced the actors who were on the final run for Spider-Man, they were all white, so they knew they were going for another white Spider-Man & Peter instead of Miles. They gave us a white Spider-Man but everyone else has to be no-white to please fuckers like those who complain about the bleached Spider-Man movies

The key word is race, not nationality.

If it’s not a trans person we will burn this shit down!!!

She's just Michelle "my friends call me MJ" for now. Who knows what they're planning for her in the future.

>The other black girl is some random character

She's Liz Allan. In the comics she is white & later she got married with Harry Osborn.

Who are the 3 on the right? I can just about remember everyone else.

Yeah, but MJ isn't Mary Jane. She's Michelle something

No one important in this conversation mentioned race.

I responded to this post: while he mentioned >fat mexican

And in the following post I mentioned how better looking alternatives were available from mexico. Keyword is not race.

sry it was the one on legends of tomorrow. i only remember it because it annoyed me so much and the character is a pre-islamic egyptian god that's not a muslim

"Representation is a really powerful thing," Tala told reporters at the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Wednesday. "I know that when I was growing up, when I watched television, I didn't see anyone who looked like me. It broadens your perspective and I think what's so lovely about the show is the Legends are this tapestry that reflects the America of today... I think the depictions primarily in media and of course in the news have been overwhelmingly negative about Muslims and Muslim-Americans. So I think it's even more essential."

>and let them speak their native languages too

fuck, i can only understand french and english. how the hell am i supposed to make sense of what some african baboon is saying in their language? how are the characters supposed to understand each other if they all speak in different languages? sjws be crazy af

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=ExIy84igZbM

They are stereotypical American HS kids. They even posed as Breakfast Club kids. You cannot be a bigger stereotype than BC kids.

Yeah, one is a fat brown kid, still is bananas over Star Wars, not Bollywood films or what have you.

I wouldn't mind to hear hot aunt May talking Italian though.

>colored person
racist
>person of color
politically correct

i just don't understand leftists

>"Unbleach"-ing a character that's been white since she debuted.

From the leaked Gwen audition tapes, there are two French girls & then another one is from another country in Europe. All of them are also white so imagine the riot when they cast a white actress for the role.

>ywn be dominated by Zendaya

>strawman

Yes it is

I'd actually have taken Morales too, he is a legitimately good character.

>Please make sure she's natural blonde this time.

You say that like Stone isn't a natural blone.

why even live?

Meanwhile in mexican television:

>muh jews
>political opinions I don't like are obviously a malicious agenda

Is he the cutest guy ever?

basically every latinamerican soap opera ever

>all jews in Hollywood literally have white skin
>Sup Forums still comes up with a meme that jews are not white

i want to fuck both those delicious women of color

she's absolutely right though. if you go to a middle/high school pretty much anywhere that isn't rural, most of the students are Latin and/or black. I went to a high school in northern VA and I was the only non-Latino in many of my classes. they are the future.

What would happen to their prissy blonde daughter if you sent her to a school that diverse irl?

Silly conservacuck

kind of

so make your own movie if you don't like it.

ffs, people always complain about what OTHER people do. You're just as bad as the feminists complaining about video games. It works both ways.

what did they mean by this?

>spider-manlet
>iron-manlet

Cap is the top, Iron Man is the bottom, that's what he means. They both do some Stony fanservice for their fans. RDJ is even stalking tumblr.

>"I know that when I was growing up, when I watched television, I didn't see anyone who looked like me.
I'm black and I never once had this problem, because I realize that tv isn't real

>I'm black

how can you even be on Sup Forums with all those offensive comments about poc? It must be terrible...

I assume he has thick skin.

I shudder to think..

>Sup Forums

tbqh I went to high school in queens. she's spot on with that comment. Queens is the most diverse place in the world, statistically speaking. I went to high school with Brittany Woods, Jaqual Johnson, Xing Pin Zao and Carlos Ramirez.

He's definately double chin-ese.

My prediction:

Zendaya's MJ is killed in MCU Spiderman 2.

- Gwen Stacy is white.
- Zendaya's character is replaced by Kamala Khan
- real MJ is introduced in MCU Spiderman 3

>- real MJ
Nigga they revealed Zendaya as MJ in the movie