TMNT FCBD 2017 storytime

OK. This is my first storytime, so don't hate me, if I'm doing something wrong.

OK, here we go...

anyone reading this or what?

The end. That's all for now.

Thanks OP

Thanks for the storytime, OP. Always nice to see IDW Turtles on here.

Thanks Op!
Fun read!

thanks m80

Neat new character. I like him.

>I owe them a debt of gratitude I may never be able to repay.
What the fuck? It's because of him they're even there and still alive. If anything they're square now.

That stupid Raph/Alopex shit pairing....anyone else feel Alopex should be de-mutated back into a feral fox? If being Raph's Cock Holster is her main motivation? Then going by what she said during the Toad Baron arc (that she's tired of the city and fighting and the only reason she keeps at it is because Muh Raph), it's probably for the best she's just returned back to nature like how Leatherhead advertises.

Leatherhead in IDW hates mutants and sees them as a sin against nature itself. If the writers at IDW are smart, his theme as a character should be de-mutating mutants to make them normal again. I can easily see Alopex receive a treatment to make her a dumb old regular fox again and be written off the series. That character is literally the "has no defined purpose" character.

Thanks OP

Blame Tranny Campbell for pushing "her" shitty ideas

>anyone else feel Alopex should be de-mutated back into a feral fox?
I feel she should be de-mutated into a furcoat by Shredder. Pull a Thragg, let people know what the penalty is for betrayal.

Bunp

Bump

no