Deadpool 2 is opening against Star Wars Origins: Han Solo

Deadpool 2 is opening against Star Wars Origins: Han Solo

He-Man: Masters Of The Universe and Wicked are opening against Star Wars: Episode IX

What did Fox, Sony and Universal mean by this?

Han Solo is going to flop, Deadpool will be fine.

>He-Man: Masters Of The Universe

WAT!!!!

Are there pics?

Deadpool 2 will murder them all cause of reddit and because Deadpool was awesome

Do you think Tom Paris will come back?

How can they smell underwater

same way we smell over water?

particles on air / particles on water

Deadpool's explosion of popularity is a double edged sword. (((Someone))) is going to make sure the next one is even more profitable and we all know how that goes. Deadpool's success comes from Fox telling the writers and producers and directors "do whatever you want, just stay on time and budget and stop bothering us while we focus on the new Xmen."

"Easy pickings."

Not yet. Apparently Kellan Lutz did a screen test, and they just fired the original director and David S. Goyer (who was writing) is in talks to direct.

So...it should be complete shit. It should have been Thor Ragnarok tier but with even crazier, more awesome characters and monsters, but it's going to be Suicide Squad tier instead, I think.

The fact that they fired the director/writer to get someone of "higher" quality makes me worry.

The Red Quipper vs the Dirty Scoundrel.

Wicked is gonna be the billion dollar picture there

This movie is fucking flawless and only plebian brainlets disagree.
Absolute perfect sick-from-the-flu-and-high-as-a-kite-on-cold-medicine--tier flick.

How many movies can you name that the director and or writer were fired halfway through that came out great anyway?

>Implying a Solo spinoff nobody asked for will be more successful than a sequel to one of the most popular capeshit movies of the last few years

If Disney doesn't move the Han Solo movie it will bomb spectacularly

there is a huge chunk in the middle where He-Man and pals are just driving around in a car and we dont see them and the movie is about monica and paris doing earth teenage stuff

10/10 casting.

This is what made the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie successful. The writers and director were allowed to do that as an attaboy for a few successful movies. It was never meant to be a smash blockbuster.

They're trying to team up and take out the mouse.

I would agree with you, but half the film takes place in 1980's America to save money. It just kills it for me because all the Eternia stuff is so amazingly on-point, they should have just thrown more money at it and played it as a straight space-fantasy movie from start to finish.

I've got a sneaking suspicion Deadpool 2 is going to be a trainwreck that only makes some money off goodwill for the first.

hey how about some new franchises huh?

How about we not Franchise everything and just have some good movies.

>and the movie is about monica
I SAID FIND A FLAW!

GotG was given a bigger budget than Antman and Dr. Strange

>Deadpool will beat Han Solo
>Wonder Woman beat Superman

I want out this Drumpf/Biff Tannen style timeline

SHES CALLED DOMINO BECUASE SHES WHITE WHITH A BLACK SPOT YOU FUCKING SJW CUNTS

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Deadpool 2 and Han Solo are both Disney flicks. They'll do fine.

it's gonna bomb spectacularly no matter when it comes out. all we can hope for is that is such a gigantic bomb that Disney has to replace the people responsible for the Disney Wars with people who were actual SW fans and who care about it

Why? Star wars already died. I don't want to watch a rotting corpse...

Did anybody else see spiderman in the thumbnail?

this. it's had years to gain a giant fanbase consisting of grandmas, lonely women, first dates, and fags

Literally who fucking cares

He-man is a DOA flop. Wicked will do ok because audiences don't overlap.

Han Solo will do worse than rogue one. Deadpool 2 and Solo will split the pot.

Wait..... really?

>Wicked

When did this get greenlit?

They better have Liz Gillies and Dove Cameron as Elphie and Glinda.

I will bet 10 bitcoin that Disney pushes back Solo. It’s set to come out in 5 months and there’s not even a teaser out

I didn't know they're making this one. WHY? Is it at least animated?

if this was 6 years ago I would agree. Wicked is old as fuck tho.