Green sauce or Red sauce Sup Forums?

red sauce is the patrician
every person that I've come across who chooses green sauce has been of lackluster character

Why the fuck wouldn't I have both?

Who would ever want snot sauce on their burrito? No wonder why Will Smith's character didn't like him.

It depends on the meat. We really have no fucking idea and neither did will Smith that's why he just nodded it off.
If you think either sauce is good with EVERYTHING that can go in a burrito you are wrong.

Red sauce for beef
Green for pork or chicken

no salsa, just extra queso my dude

Why did this movie get such low ratings? I thought it was bretty gud tbqhf

The plight of the orcs wasnt accurately depicted

so should i watch this movie or what?

Hollywood politics. they don't like Netflix. Critics are bought-and-paid for mouthpieces of major Hollywood studios.

You guys are almost convincing me to watch this flick that looks like shit to me

If it's really shit y'all gonna pay

If you already have a Netflix account why wouldn't you?

This was the first thing wrong with the movie. Will Smith's partner is getting food, Will Smith stops paying attention and gets shot when a random orc thug runs by with a gun.

He inexplicably blames this on his partner, who he irrationally claims should have somehow stopped an orc from coming around a corner he couldn't see around, and Will Smith could, when there was a crowd of people between them.

None of the characters have anything resembling character development or proper motivation.

I forgot about it within a day

can somebody post a magnet link or something? i don't have netflix

Because it's shit. Why could the elves take out the entire SWAT squad but then fail to handle 2 cops?

This.

If you like the whole orcs and elves type shit its got a good theme.
The whole orcs=mistreated minorities was a liberal cuckfest but was simple enough to ignore.
And the plot couldve been better.
There shouldve been more badass magic vs. the puny humans.

Because they were blessed by a prophecy. Pay attention moron.

Blessed by contrived writing, you mean? The infarni had no trouble being merciless earlier on, but when it came to the main characters, suddenly they let them live instead of killing immediately, e.g. with Will Smith in the last act.
And where was this "prophecy" in OP's pic? Just admit the writing changed on a dime to accommodate the narrative, just like how out main characters conveniently happen to be "blessed" despite being nobodies.

They were tired

Wow, it's a metaphor for how the audience feels by the end of this cheap flick. That's deep

Prophecy tropes is very common in fantasy stories, and it's even discussed by the main characters. Will Smith even says during a standoff with the Mexican gang that if they're part of a prophecy they should just get up and die in a shootout, and like MAGIC they make it out alive. Almost like in a fantasy universe things just happen magically, that's crazy huh!?

This movie was such a waste of time. Garbage. How they could fuck up such a cool concept is amazing.

>MFW I see a """"film critic""""

>bad guy is really tough
>main characters don't lose and movie isn't over in 30 mins
Fuck off, brainlet. Make real criticism next time

I hate the weird blue/pink color scheme they went with on the orcs. Would have preferred if they were just solid blue, or even brown/green like traditional orcs.

Go ahead and read the bad reviews for this movie on Rotten Tomatoes. Some of the stupidest shit I've read in a long time. I feel like this movie isn't worth defending. it's just alright, but the sheer dribble these foaming at the mouth critics are spewing is ridiculous. And this is not the only movie. Just look at the difference in a opinions between audiences and critics for Star Wars: TLJ. Shits retarded.

>world in movie run by elves
>real world run by jews
what a coincidence

do you know the shitshow that would result in having orcs be brown nowadays

no, he was angry at his partner because the orc escaped

Just a coincidence

Maybe they disliked David Ayers or Max Landis
Sure max is a cunt but i doubt any of the reviewers know him personally

These people have no balls then. If you dislike the guy, say so. One review was so contrived and stupid, it read something like "The movie was too silly, but also too serious." I mean talk about grasping at straws.

So she had the wand but lent it to her henchwoman? Why didn't she just spawn the dark lord when she had it.

They probably needed to do more prep shit to bring back ol' elfdolf

we should be glad that the jews dont have that super human strength

They need 3 wands to revive dark lord. I'm not even sure she had 2 more. So they probably weren't even close.